Welcome, Guest

Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 24034 Views

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 06:37 #360145

Have an amazing night everyone !!! sleep well sweet dreams !!!
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 06:37 #360146

Gnighty!!!!!!!!
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 06:50 #360149

5 hrs to sleep!!!!!!!

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 07:31 #360150

• lou
  • Platinum Boarder
Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 05:27:
So... I’m counting today as number 8! Warning everyone In advance so the entire GYE doesn’t go ballistic here Lolol! That yesterday I texted my love... and started again strong and just taking out the day and counting today as number 8 instead of 9! Thanks everyone for all your support! So.. day number 8! Wow! Learned amazing! Went to the mikvah in the morning again and treated myself to a good breakfast then went to yeshiva! And had an amazing rest of the day super productive! And went biking at night learned  2 hrs after shtark like FIRE:)!! And came home took care of ALOT of stuff! And now relaxing in bed

Not getting ballistic in any way shape or form. We are all in this together. I am just wondering 2 things. Firstly, how did you feel after you texted her? Did you feel better? Like you finally got what you were waiting for? Or did you feel like you just slipped and regretted it etc? Secondly, what was her response? Did she text you back? Was she happy to hear from you?
I am asking this to clarify if this text was sent out of love for your sweetheart or more of a loss of self control.
No judgements here as you know. Just trying to help....

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 17:48 #360178

Neder for rubbing

I’m making a (neder) that if 1. I will rub my private vigorously while hand is in or outta underwear or if underwear is on or off or I rub it vigorously against something or it gets rubbed vigorously for over 5 seconds  (the 5 seconds restart after 5 min) I will pay 50$ to (צדקה) 2. If I rub it calmly wether underwear on or off against something or by myself for over 10 seconds I will pay 50$ to צדקה! (10 seconds restarts after 5 min) 3. even with all this if I’m מוציא זרע לבטלה בידים or with someone else’s ידים or against something...I will be חייב to pay 100$ to צדקה!

1. excludes rubbing to relieve itch
  2. Excludes rubbing to clean area
  3. All ספקות להקל
  4. All forgettings excluded
  5. All accidents excluded
  6. While sleeping excluded
  7. Once first time I’m חייב to pay the neder becomes void after that..
  8. If I don’t make another neder regarding rubbing for duration of a week.. a day before this one ends( which means if it’s over on the 20th midnight then I must have a renewed one by 19th midnight) I will be obligated to pay 20$ to צדקה!

Here’s a neder for people that struggle with masturbation and are try to stop but just can’t seem to make it through cuz the desire is so strong or they can pull through a week or two or even a month and then they for some reason find themselves back in a nasty hole again! So I worked a lot on nedarim and this was the final and best one I came up with and what worked best for me! And through this neder the urges became so much less and the whole struggle became much less of a struggle! There’s a lot underlying in this neder! A lot of times I made a neder against mast. Etc and there were a lot of cases that came up and therefore a lot of money was lost so here is a final one which really works like a miracle! If you noticed by #7 (take a look)! The way that works is that you shouldn’t be worried that I never tried it I’m not sure if I can do it! Cuz, the most you’ll be חייב is 50 or 100$ and the chances you’ll fall in my opinion is really low! I’ll explain why... cuz usually the struggle gets more intense and hard when you come closer to climax etc! So the way this neder is set up is to also not allow yourself to get to that point which after a few days you’ll see it becomes so much easier it becomes like the NEW you that just doesn’t even start to rub! Etc... also this is a real protection because take a look at #8 ... the way it works is that if this neder really doesn’t work for you then you’ll end up paying 20 bucks and finished or you’ll give a shot for another week to avoid paying 20$ and then if you see it works for you you’ll be motivated to make new ones cuz you don’t want to lose 20$... there’s a lot of avoided complications that usually come up in this way of writing it... hoping it can help some people here! I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts!
    -shtarkandemotional

Last Edit: 30 Dec 2020 17:48 by shtarkandemotional.

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 17:59 #360179

Lou wrote on 30 Dec 2020 07:31:

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 05:27:
So... I’m counting today as number 8! Warning everyone In advance so the entire GYE doesn’t go ballistic here Lolol! That yesterday I texted my love... and started again strong and just taking out the day and counting today as number 8 instead of 9! Thanks everyone for all your support! So.. day number 8! Wow! Learned amazing! Went to the mikvah in the morning again and treated myself to a good breakfast then went to yeshiva! And had an amazing rest of the day super productive! And went biking at night learned  2 hrs after shtark like FIRE:)!! And came home took care of ALOT of stuff! And now relaxing in bed

Not getting ballistic in any way shape or form. We are all in this together. I am just wondering 2 things. Firstly, how did you feel after you texted her? Did you feel better? Like you finally got what you were waiting for? Or did you feel like you just slipped and regretted it etc? Secondly, what was her response? Did she text you back? Was she happy to hear from you?
I am asking this to clarify if this text was sent out of love for your sweetheart or more of a loss of self control.
No judgements here as you know. Just trying to help....

Hey Lou, thanks for your comments and support! Really appreciate it honestly! It’s a big support for me and keeps me going! So I’ll tell you... btw I don’t like to use the word girlfriend which I use a lot Lolol! It makes me feel like a bum and I really don’t consider myself one lol! So let’s say friend... so my friend had some sort of thing in her life which she really needed support yesterday and I knew this already that it was coming up for weeks in advance... and I was thinking not to start the break until after it cuz it was really important to her that she has me there to support her since no one else could given the circumstances... so I told her that it’s not worth it too push off the break for a whole two weeks... why don’t we just start it and if she needs she’ll reach out to me!... so it ended up being I felt even though she didn’t reach out to me I really didn’t feel good about myself leaving her lonely through it without support! (At that moment I was kind of even feeling strong) I just felt if I’m a good person and I really care and it’s not all about myself etc I should really be there for her even though I’m more settled now!(I do miss her a lot but I’m a lil more settled at least) I just felt her small poor shoulders can only handle so much on its own without anybody there...so I texted her and it ended up being it was a great help for her! She really appreciated it that I was there for her to let it all out... vent, and really show that someone cares(cuz I DO!) so that’s what happened! So to be honest I was a little mixed with my feelings in a way, I wanted that 40 day streak (which is my goal for now) with NO CONTACT AT ALL! But In a way... I was really happy and didn’t regret it at all... cuz this is what real friends are... she needed the support BADLY... and I was there for her... I don’t know that’s what was going on inside... but the 40 days is still going strong for no talking or meeting and no texting just with a small bump in the road lol! Would love to hear everybody’s thoughts about this! 

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 18:07 #360180

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 17:48:

Neder for rubbing

I’m making a (neder) that if 1. I will rub my private vigorously while hand is in or outta underwear or if underwear is on or off or I rub it vigorously against something or it gets rubbed vigorously for over 5 seconds  (the 5 seconds restart after 5 min) I will pay 50$ to (צדקה) 2. If I rub it calmly wether underwear on or off against something or by myself for over 10 seconds I will pay 50$ to צדקה! (10 seconds restarts after 5 min) 3. even with all this if I’m מוציא זרע לבטלה בידים or with someone else’s ידים or against something...I will be חייב to pay 100$ to צדקה!

3. All ספקות להקל
  8. If I don’t make another neder regarding rubbing for duration of a week.. a day before this one ends( which means if it’s over on the 20th midnight then I must have a renewed one by 19th midnight) I will be obligated to pay 20$ to צדקה!

Here’s a neder for people that struggle with masturbation and are try to stop but just can’t seem to make it through cuz the desire is so strong or they can pull through a week or two or even a month and then they for some reason find themselves back in a nasty hole again! So I worked a lot on nedarim and this was the final and best one I came up with and what worked best for me! And through this neder the urges became so much less and the whole struggle became much less of a struggle! There’s a lot underlying in this neder! A lot of times I made a neder against mast. Etc and there were a lot of cases that came up and therefore a lot of money was lost so here is a final one which really works like a miracle! If you noticed by #7 (take a look)! The way that works is that you shouldn’t be worried that I never tried it I’m not sure if I can do it! Cuz, the most you’ll be חייב is 50 or 100$ and the chances you’ll fall in my opinion is really low! I’ll explain why... cuz usually the struggle gets more intense and hard when you come closer to climax etc! So the way this neder is set up is to also not allow yourself to get to that point which after a few days you’ll see it becomes so much easier it becomes like the NEW you that just doesn’t even start to rub! Etc... also this is a real protection because take a look at #8 ... the way it works is that if this neder really doesn’t work for you then you’ll end up paying 20 bucks and finished or you’ll give a shot for another week to avoid paying 20$ and then if you see it works for you you’ll be motivated to make new ones cuz you don’t want to lose 20$... there’s a lot of avoided complications that usually come up in this way of writing it... hoping it can help some people here! I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts!
    -shtarkandemotional

I hope this isn’t too explicit lol!

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 20:05 #360182

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 18:07:

Neder for rubbing

3. All ספקות להקל

-shtarkandemotional

Do you walk around with a calculator and a stop watch?
Work it if it works for you to stay clean for 30 days...

It’s much too complicated for a simple guy like me to utilize such a thing for myself...
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2020 20:35 by Markz.

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 20:28 #360185

• yuyu
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Senior Boarder
@SAM I was thinking perhaps you change the way you are calling her - in your head from "My love" to "The girl I love"

There's a difference. A big difference. 

It might make it easier for you to withhold texting her again.
What does a GUN and LUST have in common? 
Remove the trigger, you remove their power. 

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 20:56 #360186

Markz wrote on 30 Dec 2020 20:05:

Neder for rubbing

3. All ספקות להקל

-shtarkandemotional

It’s much too complicated for a simple guy like me to utilize such a thing for myself...

Oy! Sorry ! Honestly, It was just a thought and what worked for me... I wrote over there forgetting excluded so in case I ever forgot something it helped that! Sometimes we need complicated stuff to help us... this isn’t a simple struggle proof is that many are struggling if it was simple they wouldn’t be! So... listen markZ sorry if this doesn’t work for you... if you want I can sponsor you a stop watch:joy:! My view of this struggle is it’s very complicated honestly... till you figure out all the triggers and everything... so what worked for me is like not to reach that point of crazy desire and zera levatala itself... markZ it’s up to you! If you want you can give it a shot I think this works wonders you don’t need a calculator don’t worry! 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 20:58 #360187

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 20:56:

Neder for rubbing

3. All ספקות להקל

-shtarkandemotional

Oy! Sorry ! Honestly, It was just a thought and what worked for me... I wrote over there forgetting excluded so in case I ever forgot something it helped that! Sometimes we need complicated stuff to help us... this isn’t a simple struggle proof is that many are struggling if it was simple they wouldn’t be! So... listen markZ sorry if this doesn’t work for you... if you want I can sponsor you a stop watch:joy:! My view of this struggle is it’s very complicated honestly... till you figure out all the triggers and everything... so what worked for me is like not to reach that point of crazy desire and zera levatala itself... markZ it’s up to you! If you want you can give it a shot I think this works wonders you don’t need a calculator don’t worry! 

I’m not gonna lie it does sound super complicated with all the seconds lol! but the point is after a couple days you’ll really find yourself as being a different person! 

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 20:59 #360188

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 20:58:

Neder for rubbing

3. All ספקות להקל

-shtarkandemotional

I’m not gonna lie it does sound super complicated with all the seconds lol! but the point is after a couple days you’ll really find yourself as being a different person! 

YOU can try it! Nobody died from trying something like this for the first time! 

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 21:02 #360189

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 20:59:

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 30 Dec 2020 20:58:

Neder for rubbing

3. All ספקות להקל

-shtarkandemotional

YOU can try it! Nobody died from trying something like this for the first time! 

Worst comes to worse... you’ll see it won’t work for you and you won’t make it again! Try it trust me I thought like you to... 

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 21:26 #360191

Where’s everyone’s thoughts ?!?!?!?!

Re: Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship 30 Dec 2020 21:40 #360192

guardyoureyes.com/tools/taphsic-method?start=5
Have a look here for another text of a shvua if you are interested
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2020 21:46 by looking_to_improve.
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes