Welcome, Guest

arent pretty woman just nice sights to see?
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 14174 Views

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 01:40 #316468

• lovealways
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Junior Boarder
responding to michael94, philosophically then hashem shld design the world in a way that we are only attracted to our wives

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 01:59 #316471

• lovealways
  • Junior Boarder
yiraishamaim u  r right. i do that all the time. but this time im venting my feeling towards hashem on the forum. im venting my fustration and even anger to Him that why r You making it so hard for me when i walk outside with pretty sights everywhere? im upset with Him so venting out these philosophical questions.   otherwise u r 100% correct in both of ur post. i agree with u

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 02:19 #316472

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
lovealways wrote on 30 Jun 2017 01:40:
responding to michael94, philosophically then hashem shld design the world in a way that we are only attracted to our wives

Philosophy isn't my line of action so much

Off the topic, LA did you find a SA meeting in NY
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 02:38 #316473

• lovealways
  • Junior Boarder
Yes i went to my first sa meeting tonight. a big step!

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 02:47 #316474

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
lovealways wrote on 30 Jun 2017 02:38:
Yes i went to my first sa meeting tonight. a big step!

Awesome!
If we don't see you on the forum, we'll know you're safe, right?
I'm sorry to hear your pain
Keep us posted
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 02:47 #316475

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
lovealways wrote on 30 Jun 2017 01:59:
... this time im venting my feeling towards hashem on the forum. im venting my fustration and even anger to Him that why r You making it so hard for me when i walk outside with pretty sights everywhere? im upset with Him so venting out these philosophical questions.   

I get your frustration. Emotionally its hard, but philosophically, do we really have a tieyna?
Let's break it down
Hashem created the entire cosmos, with its endless wisdom and continuously sustains the cosmos
Hashem loves you 
Hashem supervises everything, so much so, that there is no such thing as coincidence
Hashem is the one that we totally rely on for sobriety 'cause we are powerless

So now, who are you really upset at? You just find the challenge daunting. Don't blame you.

Let me just tell you what a quiet erliche yid told me once. I love the guy. He's a true eved Hashem.
He said when I realize that I must or should do something and it appears outside of my reach. I just set myself up the best I can and begin to do it. (sort of Nachshon ben Aminadav)

People are in the business of effort, Hashem is in the business of success. 

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 03:43 #316477

• lovealways
  • Junior Boarder
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
lol markz ur mostly right cuz gye is taking up my time i wouldve spent on sex cams , so if u dont see me that means im not online at the moment

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 03:50 #316478

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
yiraishamaim wrote on 30 Jun 2017 01:34:
There is more than one answer. Rabbi Avigdor Miller was known to say that if food was not enjoyable and fill a physical desire then people would forget to eat and many would die.
If women would not be attractive and relations not desirous then people many would simply not procreate.
Having said that, such philosophical discussions tend to lead us off our main focus. 
As well, I know with me, my lust is so strong and my -yetzer hara or psychee or tendency or whatever you call it - looks for any seemingly kosher way to discuss women and their physical attributes to somehow keep me thinking about them. 
I have struggled in the past by checking out news bits that seem so innocent but in reality were really a lure to get me started on the forbidden. The bits had to do with women's issues that  i felt I had to know to be current on the news.
​Balony my friend, I was simply a desperado groping for even a smidgen of the topic so it could hopefully/eventually lead to more dirt. 
Honestly now, could this be a reason for you having this discussion? Not so different than the kid who waits for the girl topics in the gemarah or halacha.

Well said!!
now my two cents, who says that woman are prettier then men or then any other creation in the world, and because of that we do what we are not suppose to do, how about, we get excited about women just because our lusty minds drive us that way, and not because of their nice figures,
and let say they are pretty and nice, why does it have to get us excited about it, why not look at them like a beautiful stone or a tree, will we get lusty about a nice stone ot tree?, why are we getting excited for a nice women..... 
get me the answers.... i dont get it.... 
maybe, its not them, its hashem, hashem are testing us, and thats why we get excited about them, thats exactly what hashem wants..
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 05:00 #316483

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
LA, congratulations on going to the meeting. Big stuff.

As for HaShem, he didn't tell us to look. If we keep our eyes for our wives, we can channel all our sexual energy (and I'm not talking about Lust right now) and desire and love and appreciation of their femininity toward them, and it can be wonderful and beautiful. 

If if we don't, we're misusing it. 

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 14:30 #316499

• Eyeglasses
  • Expert Boarder
Pizza is delicious why don't you eat them whole day non stop? 

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 30 Jun 2017 15:34 #316501

• cordnoy
Eyeglasses wrote on 30 Jun 2017 14:30:
Pizza is delicious why don't you eat them whole day non stop? 

Better yet, eat pizza with a pretty woman (or two) and then take her to the local pub. From there, you're on your own.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 02 Jul 2017 02:14 #316520

• lovealways
  • Junior Boarder
shivisi hashem, good point. but could i say that hashem didnt place nice trees and stones and other nice scenes in front of our eyes nearly as much as nice women. so the habit of repeatedly seeing a type of nice scene could get us attatched to it.. so dont put it front of our eyes unlike the way He puts other nice scenes in front of our eyes... also i think beautiful women are as pretty as 
pretty scenes as sunsets trees waterfalls art songs..

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 02 Jul 2017 02:15 #316521

• lovealways
  • Junior Boarder
workingguy, but im not married and i have the sexual energy. where shld it go?

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 02 Jul 2017 02:19 #316522

• lovealways
  • Junior Boarder
eyeglasses and cordnoy, but i dont repeatedly see pizza on the street, stores work, in homes like women. women are always there so its way more likely to become attached to women than pizza

Re: arent pretty woman just nice sights to see? 02 Jul 2017 02:54 #316525

• hakolhevel
  • Current streak: 42 days
  • Platinum Boarder
lovealways wrote on 02 Jul 2017 02:15:
workingguy, but im not married and i have the sexual energy. where shld it go?

I am married and I used to think I had to much sexual energy  - more than my wife could help me with.

Once I came here I learned that it's just my lust that's driving me crazy , and as Dov says in his eloquent way - you learn that your penis won't fall off if you don't masturbate.
My Thread:The Road To Being Honest With Myself (and others:)

My other Thread: My Daily Inspiration

I'm not a slow learner, I'm just quick to forget" - Eli Nash

A bit of honesty and less over confidence might help me - Imperfection
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 02:55 by hakolhevel.
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes