Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227037 Views

Re: I will make it be"h 10 Sep 2017 19:29 #320065

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I have # of quite a few fellows here
I can always find thing to distract myself with
I can try to leave the room/environment 
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it be"h 10 Sep 2017 20:10 #320068

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
All great ideas. When we come with a plan, we have much greater chance of success. May Hashem lift your spirits and give you a geshmake yom tov. If you want to see how crazy urges can get, look at my recent post on my thread My Story and G-d Bless GYE. Hatzlocha
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I will make it b"h 10 Sep 2017 23:18 #320073

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You can always call me? I am free now!
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: I will make it b"h 11 Sep 2017 21:02 #320113

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Calming down somewhat 
but still feeling down that I could have very easily hurt my family...
Maybe I will commit to not being on the computer Fridays when they are around more than the rest of the week...(gonna go find that thread...)
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 12 Sep 2017 18:43 #320162

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Just got some sad news my kollel of choice is 99% not a choice anymore so now looking into other options...

Thank you Hashem for all that you give me and for  all that you do not give me

Re: I will make it b"h 15 Sep 2017 04:02 #320288

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 10 Sep 2017 19:14:

ben durdayah wrote on 09 Jan 2011 19:16:
I also used to let that eat me up.

But who says that that's a goal that we should set for ourselves?

Also, that's part of B'makom Sheba'aei Teshuva Omdim, Ain Tzadikim Gemurim Yecholim La'amod.

We have that feeling that we're farfahlen to deal with (among other things) and that's a good way to tap in to "Leiv Nishbar VeNidkeh, Elokim Lo Sivzeh".

And one more thing, what's the Nafka Minah if you wind up like your friends who (as far as you know) never had this addiction -

L'maaseh this whole business of yes like friends/not like friends -IMHO- is lots of hooey, hogwash, bologna (pronounced baloney), shtissim, shtuyot, and for our friend Yoeli with the lithp -B.S. (I heard an Israeli chassidishe guy say that today und Ich zug dir tzi az er veist nisht vus s'maint bichlall; my mother washed out my mouth with soap when I innocently repeated the second half of that word).

Tachlis -Are you happy the way you are? When someone chalilah has yenner machlah, he's busy worrying about his not looking like his friends, or whether the treatments will work and he'll survive?

My dear friend -I have a problem, you have a problem, we have a problem. Any Jew who is frum and looks at P***, hangs out with shiktzas (actually they might be shekatzim, after all if you present yourself as some anonymous John, so can the person you're chatting with) online, can't give up M***N HAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!!

Because by definition, most people who live a frum lifestyle -and I'm not even talking about a shtickle ben-Torah, just your average Yossel -have Yiras Shamayim.

And if a guy with Yiras Shamayim in all other areas of life, a guy who has (in general) a wife, kids, other family members, a job or a Kollel, a good (or at least decent) reputation, and whatever else your average Yossel has knowingly and with open eyes places all of what's good in his life on the line in order to watch P***, hang out online with shiktzas, and M**** until he starts losing the ta'am in anything he ever enjoyed HE IS AN ADDICT!!!.

His friend might not be.

So it's a choice, worry about me, or worry about if I'm going to ever be like my 'normal' friends...

Worry about today, because without today -there is no tomorrow.

And I'm not a Rebbe, Navi, or fool who gives out havtachos. I haven't even been around here that long. But I am 100% sure, so I will guarantee you that if you get with the program here, and get clean -you will be so happy, and so satisfied that you won't be able to care less if you are like your 'normal' friends or not. You'll be happy just the way Hashem made you.

Besides, maybe your 'normal' friends:
a. are here now.
b.were here in the past.
c.could really, really, really desperately use to be here, and weren't yet zocheh.
d.were never here, don't need to be here, and never will.

What's the big difference?

I'm here with you, and for you -if you want,

Eli Ben Durdayah

Well said, thank you 
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Sep 2017 16:52 #320522

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Very tired which is dangerous for me

​Kept busy with the kids and writing notes B"H still on the road

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Sep 2017 17:20 #320523

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
In a similar vain 
Will be traveling this week and there will be constant challenges for the next 2 and a half weeks

God help me to do thy will and take care of the challenges as I cannot do it and please keep us all safe
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2017 17:21 by mayanhamisgaber. Reason: bec. of a typo if you must know

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Sep 2017 19:28 #320529

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
I really want to rant and rant and rant but that will not help anybody even me 
But the stress is building up and I see a volcano about to explode
​curses to those who give a dysfunctional childhood and then marry them off for the spouse to deal with the shattered pieces of a person that they left....... 

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Sep 2017 19:47 #320532

• stillgoing
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 24 Sep 2017 19:28:
​curses to those who give a dysfunctional childhood and then marry them off for the spouse to deal with the shattered pieces of a person that they left....... 

That sounds pretty tough. I can't give advice since I'm not in your situation, but I can quote a guy who is..
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 12 Sep 2017 18:43:

Thank you Hashem for all that you give me and for  all that you do not give me
BIG SHOT!
Free Choice?!
Yirai's Memories
STORY TIME :)

Dr. Seuss - You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.

FSKOT! (Fell Shmell--Keep on Trucking) (The Rebba R' Bards)

613stillgoing@gmail.com

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Sep 2017 01:46 #320543

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 24 Sep 2017 19:28:

Where did dysfunction start?
Highly possible it's passed thru the generations, perhaps even from the 1st sin - eating the forbidden app(le) - the wife's fault of course

Dip that apple in the honey - make the best of it - and may you have a sweet new year
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2017 01:49 by Markz.

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Sep 2017 11:12 #320555

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder

SG and Markz 

Thanks for the replies it was nice to wake up  at 4:50 in the morning and get a laugh 

Unfortunately My first reaction was to start arguing with the replies but then I said to myself You idiot they are just saying to take a breath and appreciate what you have and run with it and stop wishing for something that is not yours!!
Thank you and because of this I know what I have to work on next ....   

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Sep 2017 18:50 #320615

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder

Home stretch before we fly out 
Thank you all once again for your numbers (Cord?)
I have mine and will bl"n send it soon....

I do not think I will be able to get on to gye for the time I am in the usa so fair well all 

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Sep 2017 19:02 #320616

• cordnoy
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 26 Sep 2017 18:50:

Home stretch before we fly out 
Thank you all once again for your numbers (Cord?)
I have mine and will bl"n send it soon....

I do not think I will be able to get on to gye for the time I am in the usa so fair well all

Send me email please.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Sep 2017 21:49 #320625

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
I just sent my info to everyone who sent me theirs if I missed you please let me know as by late afternoon tomorrow I will not have access to email or gye (without being in danger zone at least)
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes