Welcome, Guest

My Book of Business
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Book of Business 136478 Views

Re: My Book of Business 12 Dec 2017 19:35 #323636

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #29 of 2nd round - Day #119

today is day # 29 of second round, im doing BH well, stll clean, some days are easier then other, but by now i know well whats all about, and im planing to continue this route. 
Chanuka is coming up, and its great and holy days, but for me, one day we are having a Chanuka Mesiba and that night used to be a tough one, all my sister in laws around, and they are somehow triggering, i cant stop them, since they are not the problem, im the problem, so ill work on my self, and might be that this year it will be much easier for me. will see, i hope i wont disappoint you.....
Thank You Hashem and GYE and Thank you all for getting me to this stage...

All the Best! and remember, One Day At A Time, thats the way, and yes, with a positive Smile......

Let’s Stay Strong! Let’s Stay Clean! And let’s be positive and happy, Yes! We can and we will do it! And Together....
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 15 Dec 2017 16:27 #323815

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #32 of 2nd round - Day #122

Today is day #32, and im doing great, its Chanikah, and we have a grand time together, last year i was a totally different person, this year i am a person, not an animal, i have a life, i have hasem, and i have a family.
Chanikah is a big time to pray for this stuff, we should stay clean all year round, not an easy one, but a good one, its great to be clean, and not stuck in mud.... i will never forget th day i find GYE, and it help me getting out where i used to be, and getting on the right tracks.
i did it, you can too, and you wont regret it...

All the Best! and remember, One Day At A Time, thats the way, and yes, with a positive Smile......

Let’s Stay Strong! Let’s Stay Clean! And let’s be positive and happy, Yes! We can and we will do it! And Together....
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 17 Dec 2017 02:35 #323827

Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 15 Dec 2017 16:27:

Today is day #32, and im doing great, its Chanikah, and we have a grand time together, last year i was a totally different person, this year i am a person, not an animal, i have a life, i have hasem, and i have a family.
Chanikah is a big time to pray for this stuff, we should stay clean all year round, not an easy one, but a good one, its great to be clean, and not stuck in mud.... i will never forget th day i find GYE, and it help me getting out where i used to be, and getting on the right tracks.

Glad to hear you are doing well. Continued hatzlacha.

Also, I don't think you ever were an animal. You are a human and always were a human being. As in your actions can't turn you into an animal. You just ain't that powerful. Sorry. For me it is important to believe that I have always have intrinsic value as a person, regardless of what I do. That's just me. If this is helpful, great. If not, discard it. A Freilichen Chanukah! 
If you are really bored, you can check out my original thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/305558-Journey-of-one-day-at-a-time 

"Think good and it will be good!"

Re: My Book of Business 18 Dec 2017 20:17 #323897

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Ihavestrength wrote on 17 Dec 2017 02:35:

Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 15 Dec 2017 16:27:

Glad to hear you are doing well. Continued hatzlacha.

Also, I don't think you ever were an animal. You are a human and always were a human being. As in your actions can't turn you into an animal. You just ain't that powerful. Sorry. For me it is important to believe that I have always have intrinsic value as a person, regardless of what I do. That's just me. If this is helpful, great. If not, discard it. A Freilichen Chanukah! 

good afternoon, You are not necessarily disagreeing with Shivisi Hashem. If I understood him correctly, he is referring to the נפש בהמי and before he came here, he was (passively?)  being controlled by his body, therefore he called himself an animal. Just like an animal is controlled by its body and does not have free will.

Re: My Book of Business 20 Dec 2017 22:00 #324021

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
im BH doing great, i just dont have that much time to visit daily on th forum, and in the mean time ill share this one:
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: My Book of Business 04 Jan 2018 17:42 #324701

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
im BH doing great, i just dont have that much time to visit daily on th forum, and in the mean time ill share this one:

Re: My Book of Business 16 Jan 2018 02:03 #325545

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #64 of 2nd round - Day #154.

Hi chevra, the best chavreh of the entire world, the world stands on people like us, who struggle for כבוד שמים, without any כבוד or פרסום, hashem loves us, becuase we fight for him, we wouldnt stay clean for our self, we do it just becuase he want so, he loves us, and סוף הכבוד לבא.

brothers and sisters dont let yourself down for a few minutes of joy, its just an illusion, but after that joyful minute we all know how we feel, so why give in for that few seconds? Isnt it a much better feeling knowing that you just wanted to fall and you saved yourself from it? It a much better feeling then falling,  so please, stay strong, dont give in, and always remember,  the YH is much smarter and stronger then you, and even after many clean days and months, he is out to get you, so just be ahead of the game and remember שויתי השם לנגדי תמיד..
may you all be clean for ever, and lets meet up in yeruselayim soon... with a smile

Re: My Book of Business 26 Jan 2018 13:51 #326025

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 16 Jan 2018 02:03:
Day #64 of 2nd round - Day #154.

Hi chevra, the best chavreh of the entire world, the world stands on people like us, who struggle for כבוד שמים, without any כבוד or פרסום, hashem loves us, becuase we fight for him, we wouldnt stay clean for our self, we do it just becuase he want so, he loves us, and סוף הכבוד לבא.

brothers and sisters dont let yourself down for a few minutes of joy, its just an illusion, but after that joyful minute we all know how we feel, so why give in for that few seconds? Isnt it a much better feeling knowing that you just wanted to fall and you saved yourself from it? It a much better feeling then falling,  so please, stay strong, dont give in, and always remember,  the YH is much smarter and stronger then you, and even after many clean days and months, he is out to get you, so just be ahead of the game and remember שויתי השם לנגדי תמיד..
may you all be clean for ever, and lets meet up in yeruselayim soon... with a smile

Shivisi, you're a special guy.  A holy Yid doing something that only you can do.  The dedication you have to this (not only staying clean,  but also all of these posts, for so long)  nothing short of amazing. 

Just wanted to thank you for the inspiration. 
Thank you achi!

Re: My Book of Business 30 Jan 2018 20:24 #326177

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #78 of 2nd round - Day #168
Hi All,
im doing great, im still clean, i would love to come back and post daily, i just dont have the time, but i will, its in plan... i miss you all, you are the best... im where im am today, only because of you.. Thank You!!!
in the mea time enjoy this one

Re: My Book of Business 08 Mar 2018 16:59 #327945

• tzedekchaim
  • Current streak: 2239 days
  • Gold Boarder
Hatzlacha shevisi!!! Your consistency is truly inspiring. I wish you a clear and smooth trucking route

Best!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Book of Business 09 Mar 2018 18:34 #328014

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
IIts sad, but latley im almost not on the forun, even im still clean, it would be a great idea to be back part of this wonderful group....

Re: My Book of Business 09 Mar 2018 19:09 #328016

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi nice to see you checking in. Are we ever going to restart the daily tehillim?
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: My Book of Business 09 Mar 2018 19:24 #328021

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 09 Mar 2018 19:09:
Hi nice to see you checking in. Are we ever going to restart the daily tehillim?

I would wish, but i need to know if there is followers, and someone to replace me if i cant post lets say till 12 pm EST.

Re: My Book of Business 09 Mar 2018 19:46 #328024

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
I’m on most days so I could do it bl”n. 
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: My Book of Business 09 Mar 2018 21:19 #328027

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 09 Mar 2018 19:46:
I’m on most days so I could do it bl”n. 

A little birdy told me GS is changing his name to TZ#2
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Time to create page: 1.00 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes