Welcome, Guest

My Book of Business
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Book of Business 136492 Views

Re: My Book of Business 25 Oct 2017 22:01 #321608

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 25 Oct 2017 21:56:

Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 25 Oct 2017 17:38:
Day #71

Today is Day #71, and yes, ill take credit for my self today, (mmmm is it really me or is it only because of you???) i walked on the street in the morning on my way to work, and i sew (should i be graphic?? mmm no, i wont) something which got me excited, and i can sure you, that there was what to look at, after a blink of my eye, i just looked away, for the next few minutes we walked parallel, and i just couldn't decide should i look at her or not, and at the end i won, i have to admit, it was very hard not to look, it was hell, it was the nisayon of the day.... i couldnt cross because of the upcoming cars, and it was hurting me that i cant look at her, i really wanted to look, but i didnt, and now im really happy with myself that i didnt looked at her... im proud of my self..... 

Remember: a day at a time, why mess up the day when most of the day is almost over, stay positive, think and talk positive then everything will go your way, only with Simcha.

Thank you all!!! Im still clean all because of you, your support, your posts, your messages and what not.. keep it up.

Let’s Stay Strong! Let’s Stay Clean! And let’s be positive and happy, Yes! We can and we will do it! And Together

What you did, and it was for a sustained amount of time, is incredible. It is something the typical guy in the street would not believe possible. One can only imagine Hashem calling together the malochim and saying, "Chazu Chazu Bonei Chavivei"! (or in this case b'nee chaveevee)

Thank you for all of your chizuk and support, you will all share in my schar, with out you, i would never be at this stage.
Thank you all
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 26 Oct 2017 17:33 #321627

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #72

Today is #72, and im doing B"H well, im just getting better and better by the day, even ill always have a YH, but that's my mission here, and i know it, and i know that with out the help from other i will never survive, and that's exactly what i'm doing, and that's what keeps me alive, 
Every day at Shmoine Esra 3 times a day, by Moidim, i thank hashem for directing me to GYE, my life has been completely changed, my relationship with my wife, with my children, i have the worlds time for them, studying and playing together, helping out at home,  and what not, i have time to learn, my head is fully there and not on the street, its just a pitty on the others who are suffering and have no clue about this wonderful community.

i sew this line today: Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.. and thats exactly what i did, i start what it was necessary, stoped all this garbage, installed filters, hooked up with great people, then i did whats possible, and now its happening what i thought thats impossible....

Remember: a day at a time, why mess up the day when most of the day is almost over, stay positive, think and talk positive then everything will go your way, only with Simcha.

Thank you all!!! Im still clean all because of you, your support, your posts, your messages and what not.. keep it up.

Let’s Stay Strong! Let’s Stay Clean! And let’s be positive and happy, Yes! We can and we will do it! And Together

My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 27 Oct 2017 15:18 #321664

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #73

Today its my 73rd clean day.... i wish to continue that route the rest of my life, but im not fooling my self, that this struggle is not in my control, not in my hands, and this is my mission in life, to be very vigilant for upcoming obstacles, and to make sure not to fall, by reaching out for help, via Tefilah and via fellow GYErs, only that works, support and help from others. and by knowing that, 50% of the problem is solved.

Re: My Book of Business 30 Oct 2017 19:31 #321748

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #76

Today is Day #76, 76 days!!!!! is a number..... i have been in mud for over 30 years, none stop, and here im clean for 76 days...... wowowow, and by the way, im sooooo busy at work, i just dont have time to get myself in to trouble.... i love that, hashem loves me, and he makes me extremely busy..... 

im very thankful to hashem that i dont have to post some sad posts, im clean, and i hope to stay clean, being clean is the best thing ever, and those who never tried it, you should better try it ASAP, its best........ you will get yourself as a new person במלא מובן המולא, you have no idea what you are missing out....

Hay Brother!!!! Remember: One day at a time, why mess up the day when most of the day is almost over, stay positive, think and talk positive then everything will go your way, only with Simcha.

Last Edit: 30 Oct 2017 19:32 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 31 Oct 2017 19:30 #321796

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Day #77

Today ill mark it as Day #77, slowly slowly im getting there, getting there? where? am i heading somewhere? isn't it One day at a time? oh, yes, thats right, what i mean is 77 times separate days, and yes, look at it  that way, 77 times single days, every day knowing that today is my day, like the Sefrim saying, אברהם זקן בא בימים, that all of his days were full days, he also had Nisyonois, and ye also worked one day at a time....... מעשה אבות סימן לבנים....

​in a different note, i had a huge fall today, in terms of my diet..... i cheated today the first time since last year February, and im sad, and guess what, i cheated on a stupid Tuna Sandwich..... am i crazy or what? so! ill handle it as if i had a fall in our area......... and should that be the fall if i needed to fall....

Hay Brother!!!! Remember: One day at a time, why mess up the day when most of the day is almost over, stay positive, think and talk positive then everything will go your way, only with Simcha.

Re: My Book of Business 31 Oct 2017 20:52 #321806

• tzedekchaim
  • Current streak: 2239 days
  • Gold Boarder
Alright!!

Hatzlacha! You've got the daily vibe down pat.

Keep up the positive beaming attitude!

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 11:19 #321830

• tzomah
  • Gold Boarder
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 31 Oct 2017 19:30:

​in a different note, i had a huge fall today, in terms of my diet..... i cheated today the first time since last year February, and im sad, and guess what, i cheated on a stupid Tuna Sandwich..... am i crazy or what? so! ill handle it as if i had a fall in our area......... and should that be the fall if i needed to fall

you didn't cheat,
you ate a tuna sandwich (and i assume with a brocha and birchas hamozon)

like a bridge over troubled waters

my stuff

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 19:28 #321851

• dz703
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Fresh Boarder
WOW WOW
i just finish reading your story and 90 days way to the path ,
looking for the story I'm ממש the same story from beginning till the end.
but why can't I stay clean more than 20 days and I fall, and u can stay clean for 77 days clean? what is the secret?
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2017 19:29 by dz703.

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 19:39 #321852

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
dz703 wrote on 01 Nov 2017 19:28:
WOW WOW
but why can't I stay clean more than 20 days and I fall, and u can stay clean for 77 days clean? what is the secret?

Shhhhhh
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

So, get on the bandwagon - start your own personal thread today and keep at it
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 20:11 #321855

• dz703
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Fresh Boarder
my English is not the best and is very hard to write 
btw what is the meaning of "Warning: Spoiler!'

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 20:15 #321856

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
dz703 wrote:
my English is not the best and is very hard to write

Apparently you managed :-)

dz703 wrote on 01 Nov 2017 20:11:

btw what is the meaning of "Warning: Spoiler!'

Don't worry it won't blow up in your face, you can click on it
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 20:33 #321857

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
WOW WOW

Welcome Brother, you are in the right place, we will help and support you, just start using this great tools provided here, handbook, taphsic, partner, 12 steps, they all work, one better than the other, just try them out, figure out which works best for you..

Number one, and that's the main, anything else comes afterwards, its called:

רצון

after that there is many tricks which will help you continue staying clean...
yes, it’s really tough, i never believed that I’ll be successful, but here i am, but, you may never know, never believe in yourself, the YH is always out there to get you... in he is smart….

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 21:54 #321862

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome dz. The secret of most of the success stories is staying connected. Post and post and post. Speak, even anonymously, to other GYE chevra.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 23:04 #321870

• cordnoy
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 01 Nov 2017 20:33:

WOW WOW

Welcome Brother, you are in the right place, we will help and support you, just start using this great tools provided here, handbook, taphsic, partner, 12 steps, they all work, one better than the other, just try them out, figure out which works best for you..

רצון

yes, it’s really tough, i never believed that I’ll be successful, but here i am, but, you may never know, never believe in yourself, the YH is always out there to get you... in he is smart….

I actually think it's called "action," not "ratzon."
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: My Book of Business 01 Nov 2017 23:35 #321872

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 01 Nov 2017 23:04:

Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 01 Nov 2017 20:33:

WOW WOW

רצון

I actually think it's called "action," not "ratzon."

IIn order to get to action, you must have first a ratzon to do that action, so ratzon is first

Time to create page: 1.09 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes