Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Here we go.... 13531 Views

Re: Here we go.... 08 Mar 2017 19:33 #307812

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Great going

have you considered a more unique name, than random numbers. Simply go to your profile page and upgrade for free ;-)
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Here we go.... 08 Mar 2017 19:41 #307813

Markz wrote on 08 Mar 2017 19:33:
Great going

have you considered a more unique name, than random numbers. Simply go to your profile page and upgrade for free ;-)

How about now??

Re: Here we go.... 08 Mar 2017 20:16 #307820

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
RabosMachsovos wrote on 08 Mar 2017 19:41:

Markz wrote on 08 Mar 2017 19:33:
Great going

How about now??

Me like it

Now you're free to share all your machshavos/emotions with us
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Here we go.... 08 Mar 2017 21:03 #307833

• cordnoy
But now, I don't remember what he said before.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Here we go.... 09 Mar 2017 13:33 #307886

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Haha.

I thought he was a new guy. How the tides turn.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: Here we go.... 09 Mar 2017 14:20 #307898

Well we are here for new beginnings :D

A meaningful fast for everyone :-)
Purim is almost here :D

Re: Here we go.... 10 Mar 2017 12:15 #307984

No good deed goes unpunished lol

Somewhere on the forum (cant find it) someone posted a chessed fund link to nebach a girl really struggling. So i give some to the campaign.

Later that night my wife and I were going through the maaser cheshbon and I mentioned I gave x dollars to a chessed fund...and i started getting drilled!! who told you about it... how do you know its not a scam... whos the girl...
LOL ... she doesnt know about GYE so I very much hide it ... I start making up answers ... i was so unprepared!!! hashem yerachaim really?? lol but baruch hashem she got sidetracked and forgot about it but I was like lord almighty really??? 
LOL but anyways A GUTTEN EREV SHABBOS!!!!

Re: Here we go.... 15 Mar 2017 13:40 #308249

I hope everyone had a geshmak purim... and ensuing snow storm (for those on the north east)

So i noticed that I am not as inspired as when i started... obviously  inspiration wanes and we are in need of constant chizuk....... but does such a sharp influx of extreme chizuk numb the senses?? 
Case in point... I get a lot of chizuk reading the forum and seeing the battle field and guys have such success and enduring getting back up and fighting relentlessly ... 
but that starts to get old... a little.... and so while obviously the most important thing (IMHO) is putting the proper gedarim down ... especially when inspired ... so as to prevent falls.... i like the inspiration feeling and dont like it being dulled.... hmmmmmmmm just thinking out loud

Re: Here we go.... 15 Mar 2017 13:48 #308253

• cordnoy
RaabosMachshovos wrote on 15 Mar 2017 13:40:
I hope everyone had a geshmak purim... and ensuing snow storm (for those on the north east)

So i noticed that I am not as inspired as when i started... obviously  inspiration wanes and we are in need of constant chizuk....... but does such a sharp influx of extreme chizuk numb the senses?? 
Case in point... I get a lot of chizuk reading the forum and seeing the battle field and guys have such success and enduring getting back up and fighting relentlessly ... 
but that starts to get old... a little.... and so while obviously the most important thing (IMHO) is putting the proper gedarim down ... especially when inspired ... so as to prevent falls.... i like the inspiration feeling and dont like it being dulled.... hmmmmmmmm just thinking out loud

Which is why I like livin' for today.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Here we go.... 15 Mar 2017 16:10 #308271

• LifneiHashem
  • Current streak: 735 days
  • Gold Boarder
RaabosMachshovos wrote on 15 Mar 2017 13:40:

Hi RM. I found the chizuk emails to be very inspiring. There are also a number of shiurim and recorded conference calls on GYE that helped my  inspiration. However I have to say that while the inspiration was amazing and necessary, for me it wasn't sustainable after a few months. At some point it was back to business as usual, (minus the tv& p&m.) Of course staying vigilant is important, plus recognizing and avoiding potential triggers, and using the tools I've learned to deal with it if a trigger does occur. But at some point life goes on without constant inspiration. Can't live in Elul mode all the time (unfortunately)

Re: Here we go.... 07 May 2017 03:51 #312418

• LifneiHashem
  • Current streak: 735 days
  • Gold Boarder
What's up Raabos?

Re: Here we go.... 22 Feb 2019 18:16 #339182

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
annon12345 wrote on 03 Mar 2017 11:32:

cordnoy wrote on 02 Mar 2017 18:34:
I believe we used to have an "add a pilegesh" poll/survey/thread.

Perhaps it's a business waitin' to be started?

Shark tank?

Costello: hey abbot do you know what polygamy is?
Abbot: ya dats when a guy has three wives
Costello: and you know what bigamy is then
Abbot: ya dats when a guy has two wives
Costello: do you know what its called when he has one wife
Abbot: ya dats monotony 

I second this notion!
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes