Welcome, Guest

Hashem, please open up the road for me!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 102858 Views

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 08 Oct 2015 18:42 #265339

Hello My Friends,
I stayed away from the office all yom tov except 1 day which was challenging. Now that I am back at work, it is quite the struggle. The stress of work is pushing me to lust!

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 08 Oct 2015 22:18 #265406

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
pischoshelmachat wrote:
The stress of work is pushing me to lust!

The stress of lust is pushing me to work and be productive and post and post and post on this website
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 08 Oct 2015 22:41 #265407

• cordnoy
pischoshelmachat wrote:
Hello My Friends,
I stayed away from the office all yom tov except 1 day which was challenging. Now that I am back at work, it is quite the struggle. The stress of work is pushing me to lust!

Here is what I find: stress of work doesn't push me to lust. I naturally wanna lust and that is what I need to work on and commit to. The stress of work gets in the way of this progress.

It is a subtle difference, but imho, a very important one.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 09 Oct 2015 12:42 #265473

cordnoy wrote:

Here is what I find: stress of work doesn't push me to lust. I naturally wanna lust and that is what I need to work on and commit to. The stress of work gets in the way of this progress.

It is a subtle difference, but imho, a very important one.

I hear you. When I come back in to the office after a long break, the workload is overwhelming. Instead of just tackling it, I am tempted to "escape" it by going to my lust fantasy land, only to be even more behind, overwhelmed, looking for another escape V'choizer Chalila.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 09 Oct 2015 12:45 #265475

So Friends,
Here I am back at the office, determined to have a focused and productive day. Rather than a "little surfing" I came here to get a dose of chizzuk for the day.
I see that all my "mentors" have been posting vigorously the last few days just as MARKZ posted earlier. I guess this connection is healthy and helpful. RBS"O, please give me serenity and focus for today so that I am productive and safe.
A Gut Shabbos to All!

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 09 Oct 2015 16:44 #265505

• sib101854
  • Current streak: 4033 days
  • Platinum Boarder
This works for me-and I worked during Chol HaMoed-Work is tough and demanding-especially dealing with colleagues who seem to live on a different planet in many ways-think of what is important-your family , friends and community.Try to find an outlet-like working out, and stay in touch.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 20 Oct 2015 15:20 #266425

Hello my friends,
I started working with a friend/sponsor studying the big book. It feels so different working with someone you know in your personal and professional life for many years who knows all or some of your dark and dirty secrets.
I am afraid of how it will impact my friendship. Every time he calls me for business and I don't respond immediately he might think I am lusting.
I ask the RBS"O to protect me from lust. I am opening up a pischo shel machat so I ask HKB"H to open up a pischo shel ulam for me.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 20 Oct 2015 18:44 #266454

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
pischoshelmachat wrote:

I am afraid of how it will impact my friendship. Every time he calls me for business and I don't respond immediately he might think I am lusting.
I ask the RBS"O to protect me from lust. I am opening up a pischo shel machat so I ask HKB"H to open up a pischo shel ulam for me.

Why don't you ask hashem to protect you from your diseased thinking? I have enough problem dealing with my own thoughts that to add what someone else would be thinking is overkill
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 20 Oct 2015 18:46 #266455

• cordnoy
pischoshelmachat wrote:
Hello my friends,
I started working with a friend/sponsor studying the big book. It feels so different working with someone you know in your personal and professional life for many years who knows all or some of your dark and dirty secrets.

Bravo!

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 28 Oct 2015 14:20 #267068

I work with this fellow daily because he is an important client. I am very uncomfortable about it. I think this is normal but since I am powerless, I must accept discomfort as required.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 02 Nov 2015 14:08 #267543

• unanumun
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello pischoshelmachat.
Hope all is well by you.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 16 Nov 2015 19:26 #268750

Hello my friends,
I haven't checked in for a while so I want to say hello. B"H I am working face to face with a new sponsor. We are working through the big book in a fashion called "mucking". With regular face to face meetings and checking in by phone daily, i am feeling much better and staying clean.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 16 Nov 2015 19:56 #268756

• cordnoy
pischoshelmachat wrote:
Hello my friends,
I haven't checked in for a while so I want to say hello. B"H I am working face to face with a new sponsor. We are working through the big book in a fashion called "mucking". With regular face to face meetings and checking in by phone daily, i am feeling much better and staying clean.

KOM!

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 24 Nov 2015 00:24 #269454

Hello My Friends,
I don't know how it works, but since my one on one meetings with my friend, the urges have really died down.
May HKB"H help me one minute at a time.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 24 Nov 2015 22:39 #269565

Hi Again,
I want to share a beautiful vort. The malach named Yaakov , Yisrael, ki sarisa im anoshim velokim vatuchal, you struggled with man and G-d and succeeded.
Why are we named after the sarisa, struggle and not the tuchal, success?
The reason I heard is because as Jews we must know that our job is never to succeed. Our job is to try our best, Success is a gift from HKB"H.

And with that, I beg the RBS"O to find all of our struggles and efforts in fighting this addiction as well as all other struggles in life, worthy of success.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2015 22:40 by pischoshelmachat.
Time to create page: 0.66 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes