Welcome, Guest

Welcome Package for Newcomers
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Welcome Package for Newcomers 42159 Views

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 22 Oct 2015 20:59 #266672

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
Sholoim Aleichem you came to the right place, there are many great people on this forum (me included ).

Of course the first thing to do is go to your personal homepage and see what SOULutions work for you.

הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו

Chazak v'emutz
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 22 Oct 2015 21:31 #266674

• cordnoy
Welcome

Sounds like a good productive first step.
Perhaps start your own thread.

Continued hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 22 Oct 2015 22:11 #266678

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
mayimthorim wrote:
I'm struggling for years already and just not getting to stop it, I will give up important things just to view some ...
The thing I do for a living doesn't require to much time and a schedule so I have lots of time on hand
my wife is a bit of a laid back shy person without to much romance as we call it and I'm totally the opposite, and that makes me feel from time to time that I'm entitled to do what I do.
Yesterday I arrived to a all time low and I just cant stop crying to where I got to, couldn't sleep so I went and deleted all my fake gmail and facebook accounts and signed up for a GYE account and I'm desperate to break thru no matter what....
Please help

My dear sad friend. We've all been there, done that. We feel your pain

You wanted to break through? I wanted too. And I did by joining guardyoureyes. You did too!!!

And we're all proud to have another good friend like you join us. You wanna know how impressed all the guys are?? Watch how many thank you's you get to your first post!!
KOT
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 22 Oct 2015 22:30 #266680

• Androidrocks613
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree! Shalom and don't give up. 1 day at a time.

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 22 Oct 2015 23:58 #266682

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1199 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome aboard!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 23 Oct 2015 02:10 #266690

• Gettingcloser
  • Current streak: 28 days
  • Senior Boarder
'וזרקתי עליכם 'מים טהורים
Hashem is with you, ask him for help he is listening to your cry of your broken heart
Just don't give up it's your life & you can make a drastic change,
Hashem is waiting for you
עד יום מותו תחכה לו , אם ישוב מיד תקבלו
My Email address shulemc@gmail.com

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 23 Oct 2015 05:02 #266694

• Yesod
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey MT,

Stop crying bro, there is a war to fight.

Get back in it and never give up,

And anything we can do to help, is an honor.

Success be with you

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 23 Oct 2015 05:24 #266695

Ahron some people don't want to stop because it feels good, in fact I said that once, but I said to myself I wish that this enjoyment would never exist because it causes a person to do averois, so at least I wanted to want to stop. But you coming here is whole new level, now you WANT TO STOP not only WANTING TO WANT TO STOP, your yetzer tov brought you here, you brought yourself here as of now you are a Tzadik!! 90 days is a challenge I fall sometimes but I made a shevuah recently to Hashem in a letter saying in short "Hashem if I fall I will give 100 dollars but If I learn Torah, read Tehilim, do exercise, or take a walk outside when I have a desire, even if I fall I only pay 10 dollars", I had a desire!! I learned Torah but I fell!! A person shouldn't feel guilty because I fulfilled my shevuah! and I gave 10 dollars to Tzedakah. The feeling of giving Tzedakah right after the averah and right before learning Torah it close the averah and puts away so you can continue to overcome this desire. It is so far much easier for me because of my commitment, because of the Torah that I learn, because I daven by refaenui in shmonei esrei, and ask Hashem help me, I don't want to be one of "them", just help me, I conclude my requests in shma kolenui and right away thank Hashem that he gives me a body, so I can enjoy other pleasures i.e like eating, I simply thank Hashem and everything works!! It's been 8 days. I recently had a strong desire but I took a gemara sat down and learnt for 45 minutes and Torah just fixed my mind it went away. You should have hatzlocha remember Hashem allows this desire to come to you so the only way to stop it is davening to Hashem. Hashem grants permission for the Satan to play games with our minds to test us!! it's all a test! tests are limited in time, thus we have to pass. Always train your mind to think in the future, and most importantly when you get misleaded on the internet quickly close the window, even a tiny picture that you want to see because your curious, still it will lead to other things close the window run downstairs get a drink and come back up and go back to work. Hashem is always with you, a change of middos may have a huge effect. It changes the patterns in the mind may Hashem grant you freedom and give you bracha to overcome all of life challenges. We all started at some point, we all feel your struggle we are all in this together and we will all get out of this together!! AMEN!!
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2016 18:32 by תיקון הברית.

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 23 Oct 2015 16:10 #266709

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
WELCOME mayimthorim! You are among friends that know what you are going through. Read the handbook. Check out some of the links in my signature. Keep posting, and NEVER EVER GIVE UP! I acted out for over 20 years. I'm sober for 6+ B"H. Many people have been helped here. You are on your way...

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 23 Oct 2015 22:01 #266726

• Enuffzynuff
  • Current streak: 2017 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Welcome aboard, mayimthorim. Yashar koach! You are doing the right thing. Good Shabbos.

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 27 Oct 2015 06:38 #266971

It's so amazing that you took that step!!! I myself took a similar step about a week ago and I definitely feel a difference in my life BH. We are all here for each other and let me know if I can help in any way!

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 16 Dec 2015 02:29 #271478

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
Hi, looking forward to learning and growing, thank your for being here, my prayers are for all others and me, that we have victory!

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 06 Jan 2016 18:32 #273528

• helpgye613
  • Current streak: 269 days
  • Fresh Boarder
me too

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 07 Jan 2016 03:16 #273574

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
Let us pray for each other, while we are apart, on our One we are linked together.

Re: Welcome Package for Newcomers 11 May 2016 05:45 #287453

• Learner
  • Current streak: 34 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you may hashem bless you
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes