Welcome, Guest

"Shmiras Ainayim" Chizuk E-Mail
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Shmiras Ainayim" Chizuk E-Mail 5686 Views

Re: "Shmiras Ainayim" Chizuk E-Mail 26 Jun 2017 00:13 #316055

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Todays Breaking free chizik #1690

From Dov:

On a side note, as an addict, I personally don't like to use the word "nisayon" (test) when it comes to lust. When I find myself in a tough situation, I simply recognize that Hashem obviously wanted me there, and I try to surrender and let Hashem take care of me now, wherever I happen to be.

Hay Dov! Let me ask you, when hashem wants you at a specific place, where you "dont" want and not allowed to be there, isnt that called "nisoyon-test"?
you try to surrender! Thats great, so you passed the test, but can you explain how you surrender? Is it that easy like writing it in an email? I dont look at it that way! Its tough, hard and complicated......
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: "Shmiras Ainayim" Chizuk E-Mail 26 Jun 2017 03:11 #316059

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
We do NOT Beat the Y"H - We Surrender
(
from daily dose)

Thanks Gibbor!2O
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 03:16 by Markz.

Re: "Shmiras Ainayim" Chizuk E-Mail 03 Sep 2017 17:07 #319660

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Parsha Recovery: Ki Seitzei

the image of the day couldn’tbe a better one, it describes us (us? Maybe who we used to be...) so good 
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: "Shmiras Ainayim" Chizuk E-Mail 28 Sep 2017 20:24 #320727

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
todays Shmiras Ainayim Chizuk List #1484 is hearth braking.... 
should this guy have a quick recovery...
thanks for GYE for saving others from going through this pain... you saved many many guys here.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes