Welcome, Guest

I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 28054 Views

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 10 May 2019 04:25 #341063

• higher
  • Current streak: 647 days
  • Gold Boarder

thats all for now.

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 12 May 2019 04:43 #341078

• realestatemogul
  • Current streak: 1290 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Higher!

I hope everything is going well and you can count #10 and continue to count day by day.

It should give you chizzuk that we are in a zman of counting and while the numbers are slightly off, the whole klal Yisroel is counting along with you! all the way to our marriage with Hashem!

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 12 May 2019 17:40 #341084

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
so...i was involved in very slippery behavior again....
didnt ''fall'' but no good...
kinda hard when ya feel starved...not excusing myself just looking for support/help. 

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 03:26 #341090

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
i see that no one responded to my post above.
so i could say that no one really cares (cud be half true)
i could also say that people have lives outside of my posts on gye. (probably fully true-i hope anyways)
anyway, no slips for today but boy am i angry and frustrated and even sad for good reason. 
wtvr.

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 11:21 #341093

higher wrote on 12 May 2019 17:40:
kinda hard when ya feel starved...not excusing myself just looking for support/help. 

No life for this dude here, so I’ll weigh in. Of course a healthy sex drive is a normal thing which. However, nothing will happen if you don’t act on these natural urges. I find that when I convince myself that I need some amount of sex in my life , it’s much harder for me because I feel “starved”. Best of luck, and peace the heck out
If you are really bored, you can check out my original thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/305558-Journey-of-one-day-at-a-time 

"Think good and it will be good!"

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 13:25 #341096

• dave m
  • Current streak: 363 days
  • Platinum Boarder
higher wrote on 13 May 2019 03:26:
i could also say that people have lives outside of my posts on gye. (probably fully true-i hope anyways)
anyway, no slips for today but boy am i angry and frustrated and even sad for good reason. 
wtvr.

I'm sorry things are tough right now.  Know that I'm keeping you in mind when I davan.

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 19:17 #341107

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
Ihavestrength wrote on 13 May 2019 11:21:

No life for this dude here, so I’ll weigh in. Of course a healthy sex drive is a normal thing which. However, nothing will happen if you don’t act on these natural urges.amou I find that when I convince myself that I need some nt of sex in my life , it’s much harder for me because I feel “starved”. Best of luck, and peace the heck out

i believe this yid (thats an assumption, i know) means well and thats why im responding to the points i put in bold.

1. not sure what you mean by me not having a life but i guess i should just keep quiet on things i have no clue about. i guess you meant to say that im in alot of pain, correct?

2. i never convinced myeslf that i  need sex. i have, to qoute an observant jew, (darn assumption but what can i do), ''á healthy sex drive'' which is a ''normal'' thing. so it hurts when im in a locked up situation where i am deprived of a normal urge when it technically is permissible for me etc. etc. coupled with the regular shmiras einayim nisyonos and hard to hope for an outlet. (shomer atzmi min hacheit type of thing).

as a side note, thanks for reaching out and all  well meant feedback is appreciated.
Last Edit: 13 May 2019 19:18 by higher. Reason: secret: its possible for me to make a mistake

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 19:22 #341109

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
this post was a mistake caused by the evil quote button.  
but they are not letting me delete it so enjoy the purple guy and this very meaningful post.
Last Edit: 13 May 2019 19:30 by higher.

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 19:24 #341110

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
higher wrote:

wtvr.
dave m wrote :
I'm sorry things are tough right now.  Know that I'm keeping you in mind when I davan.

higher responds:
thats very kind of you, i really appreciate that! (hint, wink, smiley face, etc. to everyone else reading...) thank you!  
Last Edit: 13 May 2019 19:26 by higher. Reason: what on earth is wrong with the qoute button???

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 19:38 #341111

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
a nice vort!

the skulener rebbe (rav eliezer zussia portugal zy''a) when he was in prison in russia, tried as he could to daven. once he contemplated the words in baruch she'amar-''boruch gozer umikayem''.

gozer is a loshon of din- pain etc. even if its something that need be, why are we praising ''umikayem'', that Hashem actually carries out the din?

he was inspired to say-umkayem means that even if Hashem sends a yid a tzarah and it necessary- ''umikayem'', He gives the yid koach to withstand the nisayon. 

​isnt this beautiful???

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 13 May 2019 21:21 #341115

• david26fr
  • Gold Boarder
No slip for today ? So this is a good day in final 
Especially if there are good reasons to fall (as sadness) and it didn't happen

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 14 May 2019 01:28 #341120

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder

We all want support
Its found at the point of ‘contact’ when we reach out to someone directly
This is clear from the WhiteBook AyinSham
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 14 May 2019 02:45 by Markz.

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 14 May 2019 04:19 #341125

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
Markz wrote on 14 May 2019 01:28:

We all want support
Its found at the point of ‘contact’ when we reach out to someone directly
This is clear from the WhiteBook AyinSham

good point.
dunno how to say this but sometimes for some people in some situations (deep breath) its not practical to talk on the phone.
sometimes you only know a person through chat and hes not on and you need chizzuk NOW.
sometimes i find certain people difficult to talk to on the phone and easier to talk through to chat and the forums.
and i HAVE gotten support through chat and the forums in the past.
big time (sometimes )
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 14 May 2019 11:34 #341131

higher wrote on 13 May 2019 19:17:

No life for this dude here, so I’ll weigh in. Of course a healthy sex drive is a normal thing which. However, nothing will happen if you don’t act on these natural urges.amou I find that when I convince myself that I need some nt of sex in my life , it’s much harder for me because I feel “starved”. Best of luck, and peace the heck out

i believe this yid (thats an assumption, i know) means well and thats why im responding to the points i put in bold.

1. not sure what you mean by me not having a life but i guess i should just keep quiet on things i have no clue about. i guess you meant to say that im in alot of pain, correct?

2. i never convinced myeslf that i  need sex. i have, to qoute an observant jew, (darn assumption but what can i do), ''á healthy sex drive'' which is a ''normal'' thing. so it hurts when im in a locked up situation where i am deprived of a normal urge when it technically is permissible for me etc. etc. coupled with the regular shmiras einayim nisyonos and hard to hope for an outlet. (shomer atzmi min hacheit type of thing).

as a side note, thanks for reaching out and all  well meant feedback is appreciated.

Yo, I wasn’t saying you didn’t have a life. In your post you mentioned that no one had responded to your post. You said this was likely because people had lives outside GYE so they had no time to respond... So, I opened my post by stating in jest that being that “I don’t have a life” I will respond. 

Re the point I was making about not needing sex. I wasn’t saying that you won’t die without it. I was saying that Hashem created the world in such a way that you can be healthy psychologically without having sex and feeling that you are deprived. That is my opinion. Anyways, best of luck and sorry for not being clearer.
If you are really bored, you can check out my original thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/305558-Journey-of-one-day-at-a-time 

"Think good and it will be good!"

Re: I AM HIGHER THAN ALL THIS!!! 15 May 2019 04:16 #341170

• higher
  • Gold Boarder
Ihavestrength wrote on 14 May 2019 11:34:

higher wrote on 13 May 2019 19:17:

Yo, I wasn’t saying you didn’t have a life. In your post you mentioned that no one had responded to your post. You said this was likely because people had lives outside GYE so they had no time to respond... So, I opened my post by stating in jest that being that “I don’t have a life” I will respond. 

Re the point I was making about not needing sex. I wasn’t saying that you won’t die without it. I was saying that Hashem created the world in such a way that you can be healthy psychologically without having sex and feeling that you are deprived. That is my opinion. Anyways, best of luck and sorry for not being clearer.

whoops!!! 
sorry!! your totally right- i misunderstood! i guess people in a bad mood should think before they post a disgruntled response! sorry!
in regards to your second point, i think i understand you but i feel that its a big madreigah not to feel in pain and deprived, especially for a non-addict like me. (aright, bring it on boys!) so right now what i need is 1. chizzuk 2. good advice how to achieve a positive state of mind (that works for me) 3. validation
feels ichy to spell this stuff out, not ur fault,
but i want to be clear as well, i guess.
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes