Welcome, Guest

MZL on the 90-day highway
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: MZL on the 90-day highway 78673 Views

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 13:32 #334265

• mzl
  • Current streak: 28 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Happy to give you a reason to stay clean today.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 15:53 #334272

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
I had written a long post which was full of dangerous truths. It disappeared as I posted it. I want to say that it's better this way because the forum is not a place of truth. Some things are better left unsaid. However it still has value because it's a place where you can rescue other people from despair.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 16:45 #334273

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
aa
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2018 16:56 by Markz. Reason: i tried to delete close to submit. I submit total powerlessness

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 16:54 #334274

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 03 Aug 2018 16:45:

mzl wrote on 03 Aug 2018 15:53:
I had written a long post which was full of dangerous truths. It disappeared as I posted it. I want to say that it's better this way because the forum is not a place of truth.

Oh, so "I had written a long post which was full of dangerous truths" maybe never was written...

Think whatever you want man.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 17:23 #334277

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
mzl wrote on 03 Aug 2018 16:54:

I had written a long post which was full of dangerous truths. It disappeared as I posted it. I want to say that it's better this way because the forum is not a place of truth.

Oh, so "I had written a long post which was full of dangerous truths" maybe never was written...

People like myself that call and text others on the forum, use the forum as extension of truthful shares

Im not sure what you're trying to accomplish on the forum with your unusual perspective...

I'd ask you to elaborate, but then again, how do I know which reply of yours is honest and which not, if you say this isn't a place of truth?

Too confusing for a simple guy like me...

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 17:35 #334278

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 03 Aug 2018 17:23:

mzl wrote on 03 Aug 2018 16:54:

People like myself that call and text others on the forum, use the forum as extension of truthful shares

Im not sure what you're trying to accomplish on the forum with your unusual perspective...

I'd ask you to elaborate, but then again, how do I know which reply of yours is honest and which not, if you say this isn't a place of truth?

Too confusing for a simple guy like me...

I mean that what you think is true isn't. And it's not good if I see that and point it out to you. As long as you are staying clean, that's what matters.

I have no interest in saying anything which I know to be false. And when I don't know if something is true I usually add a disclaimer.

I'm not going to leave the forum just because you have a personal dislike for me. Sorry.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 17:51 #334279

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
I don't have a personal dislike to you, and just was asking what you're trying to accomplish here - nothing more than that

And I humbly disagree with "as long as you're staying clean, that's what matters". A man is not his penis. The Talmud calls it an "ever katan" for good reason

Have a nice shabbos, besides for all the other nice dishes, I may have given you some more food for thought :-)

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 03 Aug 2018 19:13 #334280

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 03 Aug 2018 17:51:
I don't have a personal dislike to you, and just was asking what you're trying to accomplish here - nothing more than that

And I humbly disagree with "as long as you're staying clean, that's what matters". A man is not his penis. The Talmud calls it an "ever katan" for good reason

Have a nice shabbos, besides for all the other nice dishes, I may have given you some more food for thought :-)

Maybe your wife cooks a lot of Shabbos foods. My wife usually has something else to do. She thinks making kugel is like climbing a mountain.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 02:23 #334288

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 58

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 02:51 #334290

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
mzl wrote on 03 Aug 2018 20:19:
Big yasher koach for saying what everyone was thinking but which was not okay to say. And there are other things on that list of things that it's not ok to say here....

...nuts.

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 03:06 #334291

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
You sound hostile Markz. But you are not advocating well.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 03:24 #334292

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
You had a list of things not ok to say. It sounded to me like they are complaints against gye. Maybe not...

No system in the world is perfect.

What Shlomo24 brought up is different. He's a positive guy, but was hurt by something specific, so he was right in pointing it out...

If you're hurting about something spell it out

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 05:14 #334297

• growup
  • Gold Boarder
mzl wrote on 03 Aug 2018 19:13:

Maybe your wife cooks a lot of Shabbos foods. My wife usually has something else to do. She thinks making kugel is like climbing a mountain.

I think i mentioned this before but ill do it again it sounds like you are missing connection with your wife, markz says a nice things and right away you dis' your wife - i ch"V dont judge you for what your feelings are about her, i dont know her or you, i just think the "out of place" of that comment went to backup what had previously said. just my opinion. 

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 10:43 #334303

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 05 Aug 2018 03:24:
You had a list of things not ok to say. It sounded to me like they are complaints against gye. Maybe not...

No system in the world is perfect.

What Shlomo24 brought up is different. He's a positive guy, but was hurt by something specific, so he was right in pointing it out...

If you're hurting about something spell it out

I think the forum is as good as it can be given the Jews we have today. I don't think it could be made better. But the people of course can make small improvements.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 05 Aug 2018 10:51 #334304

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
growup wrote on 05 Aug 2018 05:14:

mzl wrote on 03 Aug 2018 19:13:

I think i mentioned this before but ill do it again it sounds like you are missing connection with your wife, markz says a nice things and right away you dis' your wife - i ch"V dont judge you for what your feelings are about her, i dont know her or you, i just think the "out of place" of that comment went to backup what had previously said. just my opinion. 

You and I had a totally different impression of Markz's comments. I find his writing style offensive, presumptuous.
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes