Welcome, Guest

MZL on the 90-day highway
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: MZL on the 90-day highway 78609 Views

MZL on the 90-day highway 17 Jun 2018 19:53 #332325

• mzl
  • Current streak: 28 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 9.

I think I need to make myself at home in the 90-day topic.

Today I'm really upset because my wife is shopping all day again and I'm watching the kids.

I ate way too much, it's the only thing I could think about to do something nice for myself. Pathetic, I guess.

Does G-d really deserve me living next to her and not even masturbate? The worst part is that I have annihilated most of my desires so the thought of masturbating is like watching paint dry.

I guess tomorrow will be better. It's already 3:53 pm.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2018 20:16 by mzl. Reason: typo

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 17 Jun 2018 21:28 #332330

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
17:23

I'm feeling a little better. I started a watching a movie with my kids, snd the movie is funny.

My wife went back out to shop more but with her tail between her legs. At least I know that she is sorry that I'm having a hard time.

Earlier I felt like my prostate was being held in a little vice. The feeling is gone now B"H.

I've been having problematic feelings down there since I was a preschooler. My sex addiction made it feel better because it flushed the pipes.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 17 Jun 2018 22:32 #332333

Keep trucking brother, I can relate to having slow days and eating too much, today I went back to running and it felt amazing. May god be with you, wishing all the members of the forum sobriety ODAAT, god bless you.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 02:01 #332336

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 10

Had a respectful but direct argument with my wife, then I practiced a little with my guitar, and that mafe me feel good. I found a free video about fingerpicking.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 12:32 #332356

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
I went out of my way for G-d this morning and as a result I got embarrassed in public.

Just saying ...

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 13:47 #332357

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Good news: my wife is no longer available for sex. I mean, she was not willing before, but now she is not available ...

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 14:11 #332360

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
mzl wrote on 18 Jun 2018 12:32:
I went out of my way for G-d this morning and as a result I got embarrassed in public.

Just saying ...

"הַנֶּעֱלָבִין וְאֵינָם עוֹלְבִים שׁוֹמְעִים חֶרְפָּתָם וְאֵינָם מְשִׁיבִים עֲלֵיהֶם הַכָּתוּב אוֹמֵר "וְאהֲבָיו כְּצֵאת הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ בִּגְבוּרָתוֹ".
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 14:31 #332364

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 18 Jun 2018 14:11:

mzl wrote on 18 Jun 2018 12:32:

Just saying ...

"הַנֶּעֱלָבִין וְאֵינָם עוֹלְבִים שׁוֹמְעִים חֶרְפָּתָם וְאֵינָם מְשִׁיבִים עֲלֵיהֶם הַכָּתוּב אוֹמֵר "וְאהֲבָיו כְּצֵאת הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ בִּגְבוּרָתוֹ".

g e v u r a, The last word was supposed to be in bold and underlined
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 14:56 #332373

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm sorry but I don't know what that means. I never went to yeshiva and my wife frowns on the husband taking time out to learn because she can barely stand raising a family herself (and she is raising a big one.)

If it means anything like "you're an egotist and tzadikim don't think like you" or anything like that let's just forget about it.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 15:34 #332377

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
I think in order to be serene enough to live through the life I've forced myself into I need to do something to accept the fact that my wife was never equipped to love me properly. It just keeps coming up.

I was thinking that playing guitar might allow me to express the longing. Or else maybe saying tehillim. Yet another option is to have a grief break every day, have 15 minutes when I tell myself that she can never love me, what am I going to do, I deserve better ...and then stop it for the rest of the day.

I think the best thing to do is to get divorced, but my kids will miss me. I have heard of people that endured a daily torture and then went to olam haba with a good name.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 16:49 #332381

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
I think someone must be reading my posts and feeling rachamim on me, or I'm helping somebody, because I got a thought into my head that feels totally injected from outside, I would not have had the z'chus. Thank you, whoever you are.

The thought is that I keep telling myself that my wife should live with me. That sounds totally reasonable, but maybe the answer is that she should not. Maybe the true purpose of my marriage is that she should not live with me and I should eliminate all the desire, like someone who is chemically castrated. Everybody has something they are cut out for, and I'm cut out for doing things nobody else can pull off.

I think that's my deal as long as I'm married to her. Like the para aduma is the mitzva that doesn't make sense, my wife is the woman that you marry in order to overcome sexual desire.

It seems rock solid.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 18 Jun 2018 17:27 #332384

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm going to need some corrective action to take when I start telling myself that she should live with me, I'm going to end up doing that again before I know it.

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 19 Jun 2018 00:05 #332413

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You do a lot of thinking. Very impressive. I pray some of your pain/frustration gets alleviated.....
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 19 Jun 2018 00:17 #332416

• mzl
  • Platinum Boarder
Amen amen amen

Re: MZL on the 90-day highway 19 Jun 2018 03:47 #332424

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
mzl wrote on 18 Jun 2018 14:56:
I'm sorry but I don't know what that means. I never went to yeshiva and my wife frowns on the husband taking time out to learn because she can barely stand raising a family herself (and she is raising a big one.)

If it means anything like "you're an egotist and tzadikim don't think like you" or anything like that let's just forget about it.

"Those who are insulted but do not insult back, hear themselves insulted but do not answer back... of them scripture says: 'But they who love Him shall be as the sun when it goes forth in its might' 
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes