Welcome, Guest

90 times Today!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 90 times Today! 3589 Views

90 times Today! 09 May 2017 04:29 #312623

• Kleen4real
  • Current streak: 553 days
  • Junior Boarder
Hashem I don't know how to thank you enough for all your big חסדים, it's been now 2 weeks, 14 whole days of being clean one day at a time, but I know what you are thinking, big deal, 100's of people here have many more days of being clean, yes, that's thru and as a matter of fact I was already clean many times for more than 14 days.

I remember the day I came to GYE and wrote my first post, it was very hard and painful while tears flew down my cheeks, I felt complely lost, alone on a forgotten island not to be found not to be found by anyone, but what can I say, as חז״ל say פתחו לי פתח כחודו של מחט, ואני אפתח לכם פתח כפתחו של אולם you just write one post and I will do the rest, soon enough I felt like a was born again in to a new family people were contcating me right and left with Chizuk and all kinds of help, I had an experience that I can not describe.

Soon enough I found my wondeerful partner a real שיתוף לדבר מצוה but instead of counting the days to 90 he made me realize that Today is the day that matters and what it will be tomorrow, we'll see tomorrow, Today let's use our potential to the fullest and that's why this is different and I praise to Hashem עד הנה עזרונו רחמיך ולא עזבונו חסדיך and ask him ואל תטשנו לנצח don't let me ever fall again.

The support I'm getting from GYE and the family is unbelivable I wouldn't be able to do it so far without everyones support, paitence, Chizuk and more. 

I heared a great lecture today from Rabbi Jonathan Rietti​, he says the there is no word in לשון הקודש for failure that means it doesn't exist in השם׳ס vocabulary such a meaning.

I ask Hashem that I should be able to have only clean days together with my partner.

Re: 90 times Today! 09 May 2017 11:18 #312645

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
mazeltov!

Now now, gye, don't bail on him yet!!
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: 90 times Today! 09 May 2017 12:42 #312652

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Great attitude. Yes, its a wonderful family here. Keep on updating. We are here to celebrate with you each day, one at a time.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: 90 times Today! 09 May 2017 13:09 #312655

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Kleen4real wrote on 09 May 2017 04:29:
Hashem I don't know how to thank you enough for all your big חסדים, it's been now 2 weeks, 14 whole days of being clean one day at a time, but I know what you are thinking, big deal, 100's of people here have many more days of being clean, yes, that's thru and as a matter of fact I was already clean many times for more than 14 days.

I remember the day I came to GYE and wrote my first post, it was very hard and painful while tears flew down my cheeks, I felt complely lost, alone on a forgotten island not to be found not to be found by anyone, but what can I say, as חז״ל say פתחו לי פתח כחודו של מחט, ואני אפתח לכם פתח כפתחו של אולם you just write one post and I will do the rest, soon enough I felt like a was born again in to a new family people were contcating me right and left with Chizuk and all kinds of help, I had an experience that I can not describe.

Soon enough I found my wondeerful partner a real שיתוף לדבר מצוה but instead of counting the days to 90 he made me realize that Today is the day that matters and what it will be tomorrow, we'll see tomorrow, Today let's use our potential to the fullest and that's why this is different and I praise to Hashem עד הנה עזרונו רחמיך ולא עזבונו חסדיך and ask him ואל תטשנו לנצח don't let me ever fall again.

The support I'm getting from GYE and the family is unbelivable I wouldn't be able to do it so far without everyones support, paitence, Chizuk and more. 

I heared a great lecture today from Rabbi Jonathan Rietti​, he says the there is no word in לשון הקודש for failure that means it doesn't exist in השם׳ס vocabulary such a meaning.

I ask Hashem that I should be able to have only clean days together with my partner.

#AwesomePost4Real!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: 90 times Today! 09 May 2017 14:01 #312658

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hay! keep it up, you are good, love your attitude, and we all count with you together 90 times TODAY, keep us posted!!! each post is a boost for everyone...
Stay strong! stay sober!
and remember, TODAY is TODAY, not yesterday or tomorrow..
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים
Last Edit: 09 May 2017 14:01 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: 90 times Today! 10 May 2017 05:00 #312773

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow! That's an incredible post; I love the raw honesty and openness! That's... Idk what to say. Kleen, thank you for that post, it's very inspirational!

Re: 90 times Today! 14 Jun 2017 00:59 #315228

• Kleen4real
  • Junior Boarder
Today is BH my 50th day, although I might have been clean in the past for so long, this time since I joined GYE and I got the best partner ever this has a whole new meaning.

I would like to thank each and everyone here on GYE or on the daily phone group for all your help and Chizuk and especially for my devoted partner who is helping me in every step of the way.

In one section I feel I need a little Chizuk, I Chas Vesholom have no questions on Hashem because whatever he does is good but before I started with GYE many days could pass by without doing any work and yet I managed to cover my bills at the end of day but since I started here on GYE it became a whole new challenge for me, in the past 2 weeks alone 3 of my customers rejected the work I was doing for them for the past couple of weeks resulting in a loss of a nice few thousand dollars besides that I was struggling moneywise before that too.

Again I don't ask questions from Hashem I just feel that I need some Chizuk about it so I can continue being clean. Any advice will also be appreciated.

Re: 90 times Today! 14 Jun 2017 04:57 #315249

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Kleen4real wrote on 14 Jun 2017 00:59:
Today is BH my 50th day, although I might have been clean in the past for so long, this time since I joined GYE and I got the best partner ever this has a whole new meaning.

I would like to thank each and everyone here on GYE or on the daily phone group for all your help and Chizuk and especially for my devoted partner who is helping me in every step of the way.

In one section I feel I need a little Chizuk, I Chas Vesholom have no questions on Hashem because whatever he does is good but before I started with GYE many days could pass by without doing any work and yet I managed to cover my bills at the end of day but since I started here on GYE it became a whole new challenge for me, in the past 2 weeks alone 3 of my customers rejected the work I was doing for them for the past couple of weeks resulting in a loss of a nice few thousand dollars besides that I was struggling moneywise before that too.

Again I don't ask questions from Hashem I just feel that I need some Chizuk about it so I can continue being clean. Any advice will also be appreciated.

יום הולדת שמח אחי הקדוש
While we never know Hashem's intentions, perhaps (and hopefully) this can help you:
Sometimes (or many times), we do עברות. One way to fully cleanse our נשמה from that sin is, if I remember correctly, to do תשובה when a נסיון of the same caliber, strength, intensity, etc. as our original sin comes our way, and we prove how sincere our תשובה was, by overcoming the temptation to fall, staying strong and doing the right thing. Perhaps Hashem, in His infinite love for you, is giving you these challenges in order to increase your desire to fall. When you stay strong regardless, you show Hashem - and yourself - how much of a changed man you are.

Whether that's the reason or not, I wish you much success in your struggle. 

They say that a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. That's not always true. For example, if a chain has 10 links, with all the links very strong, with one exception: the 2nd link. If one would hold this chain from the 3rd link, the chain would be a lot stronger than if one would hold it from the second link. On our life chain, we're the weak link, to the everlasting might of Hashem's links. We have to be careful when the challenge is on the weak link, i.e. us. However, we have to realize, that all we have to worry about is our link, once we get past there, the rest of the links are Hashem. Sorry if I'm not so clear, it's past my bedtime...
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017 04:55 by bb0212.

Re: 90 times Today! 14 Jun 2017 11:25 #315254

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Whatever the explanation is or is not, we all pray for you that your finances straighten out which will help your menuchas hanefesh. In the meantime realize you are in good company with many of us who are in the same boat and who have trying to learn to "lay down under the waves" and accept the best we can.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: 90 times Today! 14 Jun 2017 18:00 #315285

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Kleen4real wrote on 14 Jun 2017 00:59:
Today is BH my 50th day,

Congratulations, you are doing great! Keep it up! 50 days is not an easy one, but remember, don’t look back, don’t look forward, just look at TODAY!!!

although I might have been clean in the past for so long, this time since I joined GYE and I got the best partner ever this has a whole new meaning.

That’s the only way doing it! I too have a great partner! And that’s the only way of keeping it up.

Hay Mr. Kleen, as you know, this is part of the test, make sure you are getting a 100 mark, the reward will be grand and won’t be delayed coming, and until then, we will continue praying for you success in all of your struggles, in all areas, remember you are not alone, Hashem is at your 2 sides, and we are too at your sides, so hang on, and study your test, be our role model, be our hero,

Stay Strong! Stay cool! Stay clean! We are here for you, and we all have you in mind!

My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: 90 times Today! 14 Jun 2017 18:35 #315292

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Feel your pain bro

Just checked my account less than $600 in it yet I am not starving

He is there just hard to see sometimes

KOMTNMW
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: 90 times Today! 18 Sep 2017 03:17 #320395

• Kleen4real
  • Junior Boarder

As the year 5777 shifts into 5778 I would like to take the opportunity and give gratitude to Hashem for such a wonderful year.

Hashem has an extreme sense of humor, like a Badchan by a wedding, one second we can’t catch our breath from so much laughter and the next second, a box full of tissues is not enough to wipe our tears.

Hashem gives us each year a coloring book and each day has different colors, some days are filled with bright colors, full of joy, excitement & hope while other days has dark colors, full of worries, pain, anxiety not knowing how we will survive yet another day, but when we look in the book by the end of the year all we see is a perfect coloring book with a combination of all the beautiful colors.

The year of 5777, will hopefully be a year that I will remember forever, it’s a year that changed my life forever, and I have to give a big thanks for that to GYE and all the good people who cruise around here ready to help whenever help is needed.

No, I’m not yet a perfect person but those, close to 180 clean days from the last 6 months, even tough with numerous slips and falls, will stay with me forever and the credit is not only mine but rather to each and every one who gave me the support, courage and Chizuk to continue on and on.

My Bracha to everyone is, that these 3 days that’s left in 5777 should be filled with sobriety, joy and happiness and should continue on thru 5778 and many more years to come.

Ksiva V’Chasima Tova, a happy and healthy new year.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes