Welcome, Guest

My Book of Business
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Book of Business 136484 Views

Re: My Book of Business 24 Apr 2017 19:56 #311311

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 24 Apr 2017 19:45:
shivisi, you should be very proud of yourself. Your honesty and humility are great. Using the site is very helpful. There is so much advice, chizuk, and hashkofa. It becomes a way of life. I would suggest also speaking with someone. you can do that anonymously

Thanks for your courage, im thinking about it, needs a lot of digestion, since im a very closed person, it takes time to open up, will get there
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 13:27 #311408

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 24 Apr 2017 14:51:

cordnoy wrote on 24 Apr 2017 14:30:
So, in your interest of today, what are you doin' today?

so, here is my TODAY plan,until 6 pm, I'm at work, and since I'm a GYE member, I'm not involved any more in any wrong doing at work, I used to work around with our filter, but I don't do that any more, after 6 till the kids go to sleep, like 10 pm, I will be Busy with them, so my struggle begins about 10, I will stay strong, planning on going over the GYE handbook etc. and if ill have any urge, ill post right away here,
hope to be back tomorrow SOBER, CLEAN..

I, too, was very into scheduling when my struggle would start

I'd overwrite important meetings, conferences, dates with my wife, etc.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 18:09 #311473

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder

Day #6
B"H I passed day #5
Here is my update, as I wrote in my other thread, My Upcoming Dilemma i stayed sober last night, in my wildest dream 3 weeks ago i wouldn’t believe that I will stay clean such a night without my wife on site, the nights when my wife used to be away, vacation or summer months was used to be the most dirty ones, i just can’t imagine that i successfully finished yesterday's TODAY clean, i was so afraid of a fall.
i have to admit, that it popped into my mind a few times some thoughts, like touching and pleasuring myself, but i pushed it away in the second it came to my mind, i didn’t let it come to fruition, and I’m so happy with my self.
so again, אודה לד' מאד בפי, i prayed so much the last few days that this few days should pass בשלום, so I’m happy that one day has gone clean.
i spend at night reading the GYE handbook, and FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING thread, there is a lot of good stuff there, thank you Markz, you are the guy.
i don’t know what by the end hold me back, and to stay clean, 1) that ill be depressed, ashamed and having to start day one again, 2) reading on our forums, and the support from all of you, or both, I’ll leave that to you to decide.
let me finish with my biggest THANK YOU for all our great חברים לדבר מצוה you were my support, without you, i would never be what I’m today, you will definitely share the שכר בעוה"ב.
im so excited, i feel like a million dollars.
will keep you posted again tomorrow morning

today is #6 and today only, I will be on top of my soul, I'm not interested what it will happen in tomorrow or in 2 weeks, or 2 months... and the today is not that long, just a few hours, and Hashem, please stay on my 2 sides, please don't let me down.
My YH is trying to bring me down about my last fall, but I'm not going to let this happen...

My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:27 #311536

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevaaaaald! im in a desperate urge mode, i affraid for a fall! where should i run? im babysitting, i cant run to shul, what should i dooo? pls some good idea... 

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:29 #311537

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 25 Apr 2017 23:27:
"Shivisi_Hashem" post=311536 date=1493162848 catid=4

Gevaaaaald! im in a desperate urge mode, i affraid for a fall! where should i run? im babysitting, i cant run to shul, what should i dooo? pls some good idea...

Send the baby to me Fedex, then you'll be free to do as you please

I have a Fedex account, so you don't have to pay nothing
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:32 #311538

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
i need to get packaging supply, i cant get out, its raining, cant leave them alone, they are to young.
this addiction goes already on my nerves, 

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:35 #311539

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
ok, thats my mission here in this little world, i just went out on my purch, hope here on the street, in the public nothing will happan..
Hashem please help me.. i need it now the most.. i was good for 3 weeks. please i dont want to ruin it..

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:42 #311540

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
what a flair up:cold_sweat:why in the world should we go through this, i have such an urge, i will stay here outside in the chily rain until ill get to my self.
im sory for writing, i feel thats the only way i will control myself now..
Thanks for listening 

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:43 #311541

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 25 Apr 2017 23:32:
i need to get packaging supply, i cant get out, its raining, cant leave them alone, they are to young.
this addiction goes already on my nerves, 

If you prefer, I can have my USPS assistant come and pick them up. No packaging supply necessary

What happened with your 9am farher on "Free Truck Towing"?

You missed it!

As punishment I want you to write 50 times

Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict​
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict​
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict​
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict​
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict
Im a sex addict​

If you're not a sex addict, I'll tell you what to do...

Actually if you're a sex addict, I have a lighter sentence for you if you want to try (no, not Siberia
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:51 #311542

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
im a sex addict im a sex addict im a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addictim a sex addict im a sex addict im a sex addict im a sex addict

Re: My Book of Business 25 Apr 2017 23:56 #311543

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Mark, Mind you, it worked wonders, what would do without you? I feel now much better.

Last Edit: 25 Apr 2017 23:57 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 26 Apr 2017 00:16 #311545

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Shivisi_Hashem wrote on 25 Apr 2017 23:56:
Mark, Mind you, it worked wonders, what would do without you? I feel now much better.

A little bit of honesty 50times can go a long way

What do you want to do about it

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My Book of Business 26 Apr 2017 02:14 #311559

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
KNOCK KNOCK

HELOOOOOOOO????

USPS IS AT YOUR DOOR FOR THE PICKUP

PLEASE SEND THEM OUT

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: My Book of Business 26 Apr 2017 03:02 #311566

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for your offer, I'm B"H doing great, I didn't have a fall even I had an extremely urge,  but you saved my life, 2 things saved it, 1) going out on the street/pourch 2) writing 50 times "im a sex addict" 
Thanks for you, and Thanks Hashem.
TODAY is almost over, I still need help and support tonight since my wife is still on vacation, (she is back tomorrow) will update tomorrow on my progress. 
In case of emergency ill write 100 times 

Last Edit: 26 Apr 2017 03:04 by Shivisi_Hashem.

Re: My Book of Business 26 Apr 2017 04:36 #311574

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Great work
KOMT
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!
Time to create page: 1.10 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes