Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227132 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 16 Jul 2017 04:40 #317245

• Michael94
  • Current streak: 393 days
  • Senior Boarder
Mayan, life for me is so real and so good bh, 
now that I joined gue and i see men that fall and get right back up and KOT it shows me (I hope other too) that we are stronger than this nisayon, we declare that no fall will ever let us down, and even if we fall or will fall we are not afraid since we'll just move on with life.
i'm posting this feeling of mine on ur thread for ur the one that by acting as a role model brought this to my attention.

a groese yeyasher koach!

Re: I will make it b"h 16 Jul 2017 06:40 #317249

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Michael94 wrote on 16 Jul 2017 04:40:
Mayan, life for me is so real and so good bh, 
now that I joined gue and i see men that fall and get right back up and KOT it shows me (I hope other too) that we are stronger than this nisayon, we declare that no fall will ever let us down, and even if we fall or will fall we are not afraid since we'll just move on with life.
i'm posting this feeling of mine on ur thread for ur the one that by acting as a role model brought this to my attention.

a groese yeyasher koach!

I do not know what you have seen in my posts to get such a chizuk 
However that is not the point. What counts is that you were helped and I am happy that that happened
It is a reminder for me that I have know idea what is going on and that I need to let Hashem continue driving my "truck"

Thank you
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 16 Jul 2017 20:13 #317281

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 14 Jul 2017 11:12:
Feeling really uptight down resentful blah blah blah.....
So just gonna vent not really asking for a reaction 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My self esteem is really down now 
I am very confused as to where life is taking me
Kids are super kvetchy and not sleeping at night
Same goes for the wife g-d bless her
I feel like I want to explode
I want to act out in ways I never really would or could
Oh and the AC is not available again and it is only 33/93

Have a great Shabbos all you brothers and try to stay clean

Maayan -

See HERE
What maayan DNA do you have 
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I will make it b"h 16 Jul 2017 20:16 #317282

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
I won't do anything even for $2 
Always did the free things never would pay for this
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 16 Jul 2017 20:53 #317286

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm referring to the מעיין in that post
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 20:54 by Markz.

Re: I will make it b"h 16 Jul 2017 21:01 #317287

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes I was assuming that 
Sorry if I misunderstood your intent 

Re: I will make it b"h 17 Jul 2017 17:19 #317327

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
If anyone sees this thread then please say some tihellim for me as in the next few hours a major life decision needs to be made.....  

Re: I will make it b"h 17 Jul 2017 17:27 #317331

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Said a few Kapitlach. May Hashem guide you to the decision that is best for you. 
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: I will make it b"h 17 Jul 2017 21:32 #317357

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Just saw your post. Hope not too late. Said a few. Hatzlocha.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I will make it b"h 19 Jul 2017 10:41 #317450

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you all, those who posted and those who did not,

B"H the decision period is over though I am not happy with the results, my pride ans self esteem are down in the sewers and I do not know what to do now.

This has not made my lusting any worse ,for now, though I need to pick myself up before it gets worse.

Thanks for "listening" and may everyone have only good things come to them 

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jul 2017 05:35 #317544

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 19 Jul 2017 10:41:

B"H the decision period is over though I am not happy with the results, my pride ans self esteem are down in the sewers and I do not know what to do now.

This has not made my lusting any worse ,for now, though I need to pick myself up before it gets worse.

Mayan,

Being that I don't know exactly what's happening with you, I don't know that what I'm writing will be helpful/applicable. If it's not, please disregard it. This thought came to me recently, when I was worrying about some difficulties cropping up in my life. In the midst of my worrying, I thought back to the most difficult times in my life. To somewhat put it into context, my very extremely painful divorce (which even though it's over, since we have kids, the divorce I'd never over) is not that close to to the most difficult time. Despite whatever I went through, whatever pain & whatever difficulty that I went through, I made it to where I am now. I made it through when I thought that my world was over, that there was no reason to keep living & here I am, feeling content with my life. It made me realize how sometimes, difficult times puts life down more than it should. A relative of mine always says, "this too shall pass" & it's true. At some point in the future, you may look back to this point in your life & say "Wow! That was such a crazy time, so painful & agonizing! But here I am, I survived that and while I have a couple of scars from this time, overall, I'm doing fine".
Sometimes our minds try to convince us that there's absolutely no hope, but that's usually not true.

I really hope that this helped you. If it did the opposite I apologize.

BB

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jul 2017 07:10 #317551

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
bb0212 wrote on 20 Jul 2017 05:35:

Mayan,

Being that I don't know exactly what's happening with you, I don't know that what I'm writing will be helpful/applicable. If it's not, please disregard it. This thought came to me recently, when I was worrying about some difficulties cropping up in my life. In the midst of my worrying, I thought back to the most difficult times in my life. To somewhat put it into context, my very extremely painful divorce (which even though it's over, since we have kids, the divorce I'd never over) is not that close to to the most difficult time. Despite whatever I went through, whatever pain & whatever difficulty that I went through, I made it to where I am now. I made it through when I thought that my world was over, that there was no reason to keep living & here I am, feeling content with my life. It made me realize how sometimes, difficult times puts life down more than it should. A relative of mine always says, "this too shall pass" & it's true. At some point in the future, you may look back to this point in your life & say "Wow! That was such a crazy time, so painful & agonizing! But here I am, I survived that and while I have a couple of scars from this time, overall, I'm doing fine".
Sometimes our minds try to convince us that there's absolutely no hope, but that's usually not true.

BB

I didn't know you were related to Shlomo Hamelech! May you be the Moshiach!
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jul 2017 10:40 #317573

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
BB
Thanks for the share.
Thank Hashem that there is nothing going on so drastic in my life but the perspective is one that can applied to any situation 

Thank you

Re: I will make it b"h 21 Jul 2017 04:50 #317646

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Singularity wrote on 20 Jul 2017 07:10:

bb0212 wrote on 20 Jul 2017 05:35:

Mayan,

BB

I didn't know you were related to Shlomo Hamelech! May you be the Moshiach!

Neither did I. But even if I was related to שלמה המלך, & even if I was משיח, GYE is still one of the most helpful things I've ever come across in my life.
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2022 15:21 by bb0212.

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jul 2017 17:11 #317702

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Still clean B"H 
But had a really erotic provocative dream that ended up being a wet dream. I still remember the dream vividly and feel really down about it as I think that I know why I had it and need to control myself more.....
And also because I keep getting urges do to the memories...          
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2017 17:13 by mayanhamisgaber. Reason: Who the hell cares
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes