Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227133 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 28 Jun 2017 00:45 #316253

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Workingguy wrote on 27 Jun 2017 23:28:

Shlomo24 wrote on 27 Jun 2017 04:06:
At work it's good for me to have a little bit of stress. A little bit of pressure is a good motivator for action. Too much stress inhibits action.

Hey! Was just wondering where you've been; I feel like your presence has been missed. 

Thank you. I appreciate that. Fortunately, life has caught up big time and I have a lot of responsibilities. I have a full-time job (9:30 - 5:15) and I'm also taking summer classes. I don't have much time for anything else. Even my meeting attendance has gone down, which is ok for me. I should still go to at least 4 a week. I'm doing very well though. I love the new job and there's a lot of potential for growth. I can't wait to graduate and focus primarily on that. But it does look like GYE is going to play less of a role in my life, and it may be like that going forward.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: I will make it b"h 28 Jun 2017 01:32 #316257

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 28 Jun 2017 00:45:

Workingguy wrote on 27 Jun 2017 23:28:

Shlomo24 wrote on 27 Jun 2017 04:06:
At work it's good for me to have a little bit of stress. A little bit of pressure is a good motivator for action. Too much stress inhibits action.

Hey! Was just wondering where you've been; I feel like your presence has been missed. 

Thank you. I appreciate that. Fortunately, life has caught up big time and I have a lot of responsibilities. I have a full-time job (9:30 - 5:15) and I'm also taking summer classes. I don't have much time for anything else. Even my meeting attendance has gone down, which is ok for me. I should still go to at least 4 a week. I'm doing very well though. I love the new job and there's a lot of potential for growth. I can't wait to graduate and focus primarily on that. But it does look like GYE is going to play less of a role in my life, and it may be like that going forward.

GYE should have a graduation day - you deserve it
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I will make it b"h 28 Jun 2017 02:26 #316261

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
When I originally joined GYE, I came to the site for help. And thank God I got it. GYE got me to SA. But it's been a while since I've used this site to help myself. I am on GYE for one sole purpose: To carry the message and helps others. There happens to be some really great people on the site that I've been in contact for a while, and there are definitely posts that I enjoy reading and have helped me. But that's just icing on the cake. I still try to help people, and many people have reached out to me over the years of being on the site. But life is telling me that I need to devote my time elsewhere and I'm seeing a natural change that I'm not on as much. I really only read posts if I know the person who is posting and if I want to hear what they have to say. I have a lot of gratitude to GYE, and I'm not saying goodbye, but it looks like I'm going to be spending less time on the site. Honestly, I can only see myself being here for the near future. I don't think I'm going to be like Cords or Gev who have been around for longer than I have. But all will happen how it's supposed to happen and when it's supposed to happen. And there's nothing I can do to change that.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Re: I will make it b"h 28 Jun 2017 22:41 #316369

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 28 Jun 2017 02:26:
When I originally joined GYE, I came to the site for help. And thank God I got it. GYE got me to SA. But it's been a while since I've used this site to help myself. I am on GYE for one sole purpose: To carry the message and helps others. There happens to be some really great people on the site that I've been in contact for a while, and there are definitely posts that I enjoy reading and have helped me. But that's just icing on the cake. I still try to help people, and many people have reached out to me over the years of being on the site. But life is telling me that I need to devote my time elsewhere and I'm seeing a natural change that I'm not on as much. I really only read posts if I know the person who is posting and if I want to hear what they have to say. I have a lot of gratitude to GYE, and I'm not saying goodbye, but it looks like I'm going to be spending less time on the site. Honestly, I can only see myself being here for the near future. I don't think I'm going to be like Cords or Gev who have been around for longer than I have. But all will happen how it's supposed to happen and when it's supposed to happen. And there's nothing I can do to change that.

As we say in yeshivish Shlomo, you're saying very good. I think it's wonderful and appropriate to have less time for GYE when you're doing well. 

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jun 2017 10:49 #316413

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the feedback guys it is good to know that others feel the same

Been slipping alot but not feel that I am on the upward slope though slow...

Possibly meeting live 2 brothers soon though still waiting for confirmation on the local.....      
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jun 2017 13:25 #316424

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
CORRECTION MEETING ON SUNDAY
Who would've thought that i would actually even agree to meet let us see if I actually make it
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jun 2017 13:30 #316425

• cordnoy
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 29 Jun 2017 13:25:
CORRECTION MEETING ON SUNDAY
Who would've thought that i would actually even agree to meet let us see if I actually make it

Thank you.
I never left and I'm not back (if that ain't a cordianism, I don't know what is).
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 30 Jun 2017 10:06 #316489

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Man I am feeling down and uncomfortable here

Why because recently there has been an uproar on the forum that to me seems a little out of hand. Maybe I am wrong and not thinking straight.......
This is a recurring thing in my life that I have a different view from others and it is not like the others are stupid kids but rather mature older people .....
Oh well.....         

Re: I will make it b"h 02 Jul 2017 19:53 #316585

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Well made it to the meeting was nice 

Thanks to all that participated and hope to see more piggies next time!

Re: I will make it b"h 02 Jul 2017 20:09 #316587

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
GS: You're now a piggie in more than one group 

Re: I will make it b"h 02 Jul 2017 23:34 #316593

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 30 Jun 2017 10:06:

Why because recently there has been an uproar on the forum that to me seems a little out of hand. Maybe I am wrong and not thinking straight.......
This is a recurring thing in my life that I have a different view from others and it is not like the others are stupid kids but rather mature older people .....
Oh well.....         

Mayan,

What you said made a lot of sense and everyone is entitled to their opinion; you took a very honorable and respectable position. Nothing to feel sad about but rather proud.

You're doing great! 

Re: I will make it b"h 03 Jul 2017 17:33 #316654

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Workingguy wrote on 02 Jul 2017 23:34:

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 30 Jun 2017 10:06:

Oh well.....         

Mayan,

What you said made a lot of sense and everyone is entitled to their opinion; you took a very honorable and respectable position. Nothing to feel sad about but rather proud.

You're doing great! 

Thank you 

Let just clarify what I meant:
While I do not have any regrets with the stands that I take in life (and if I do then I change them)
Still it bothers me that I tend to think differently than those that I associate with and it gets annoying sometimes to always have a difference in opinion.

But let's not dwell on it anymore onward trucking
HONK HONK 

Re: I will make it b"h 03 Jul 2017 17:41 #316655

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
SQUEAAAAAAAAAAL! (I'm trying to think of a pig pun but I can't. I need your help, Gev). Although pig pun is kinda like pig pen. Do I get a point for that?

Re: I will make it b"h 03 Jul 2017 19:13 #316657

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm thinking more of the screech of Monstuh Tires.
VROOOOOOOM!! BEEP BEEP!!!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: I will make it b"h 03 Jul 2017 19:25 #316660

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevura on Vacation
Beep Beep

Monstah Tires Beep 
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes