Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Here goes 4583 Views

Re: Here goes 06 Jun 2016 10:55 #289685

• Yeshuashashem
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks guys. I remember seeing something about a filter gabai who holds the code for your filter. Can't seem to find it. Any info? A link? Thanks

Re: Here goes 06 Jun 2016 11:30 #289686

• Yeshuashashem
  • Fresh Boarder
I just spent a half hour reading other people's threads. I have to admit I had tears in my eyes. I am sad for all those who suffer and have it extremely difficult. Truth is I was reading the threads because I believed I have it real bad. Believed I am an addict. I have a fear of how I can possibly get thru this. When I sincerely think about it, I can imagine myself making it some long streaks, but don't really see a day when I can be really free. I only see a constant struggle. Now I see what a different member is going thru. The issues they have and how they keep fighting. I feel deeply humbled a bit down. Look at this member who has it so hard yet he keeps getting up and fighting. What am I?? Who am I fooling. 

Re: Here goes 06 Jun 2016 11:39 #289687

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
You're not fooling anyone, it's just a new and correct perspective which are obtained from experience and seeing others succeed and the handbook attitudes too

KEEP ON TRUCKING
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Here goes 06 Jun 2016 13:19 #289696

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Mishpacha Article - Lifelines June 1, 2016
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 13:24 by the.guard.

Re: Here goes 06 Jun 2016 18:51 #289742

• Yeshuashashem
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks

Re: Here goes 07 Jun 2016 19:37 #289826

• Yeshuashashem
  • Fresh Boarder
What is considered a fall?

Re: Here goes 08 Jun 2016 04:52 #289866

• Abie
  • Expert Boarder
  • למען שמו באהבה

What is considered a fall?

For the 90 day chart.. here are the rules https://guardyoureyes.com/90-days-chart/rules
For yourself..יודע צדיק נפש בהמתו

don't really see a day when I can be really free

הרבה עשו ועלתה בידן!

(see the "wall of honor" for some.. https://guardyoureyes.com/90-days-chart/wall-of-honour)
Right now you're deep in the dark and you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not so far away.
Start using the tools on this site and  בעזר ד' your perspective will change soon.
Hatzlocha!

Re: Here goes 08 Jun 2016 05:07 #289867

• Abie
  • Expert Boarder
  • למען שמו באהבה
Yeshuashashem wrote on 06 Jun 2016 10:55:
Thanks guys. I remember seeing something about a filter gabai who holds the code for your filter. Can't seem to find it. Any info? A link? Thanks

Try this, though it's from a really old page.
filter.gye@gmail.com
i don't know if it still works. if you don't get a reply, try
gye.help@gmail.com

Re: Here goes 08 Jun 2016 11:18 #289873

• Yeshuashashem
  • Fresh Boarder
Fell hard. I was really hoping to get to shavuas clean. Gotta get a good filter on this accursed phone. 

Re: Here goes 08 Jun 2016 12:39 #289877

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Brother - falling is hell.. 

Can you explain what issues you're having with the phone that requires filtering?
I do not have any filtering (yet) on my iPhone or PC, yet I'm protected with simple white list. I personally would not rely on filtering alone

btw when I say "relying" it doesn't mean Im trusting the fence to protect me ever. Rather a GYE fence is a short fence which acts as a reminder of sorts, but cannot be relied upon to give us true sobriety

Think about it, and forget about shevuos. Gd wants me clean today. Tommorow doesn't exist. You do, and GYE helps us live today to the Max. 
And hey, don't forget to join cordnoys call 120pm, and if you know how to whistle you get RSVP front row 

My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Here goes 10 Jun 2016 16:54 #290016

• skeptical
Send me a PM and we can set up a filter, if you'd like.

Re: Here goes 23 Jun 2016 04:11 #290581

• shua73
  • Current streak: 133 days
  • Gold Boarder
Try webchaver. Someone else that you designate gets a weekly list of the possibly inappropriate websites that you visited ... (if there are any )
smile

You can't make everyone happy, you are not pizza.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes