90 Day Chart Rules
We have created a special section on our forum here for members of the chart to keep a log of their journey
How do I know if the 90-Day Challenge is for me?
If the answer to the following questions is "Yes", it's for you!
- Are you sincere?
- Are you aiming to beat your previous (recent) sobriety record?
- And most Importantly: Are you ready for some rigorous honesty? Otherwise, this feature won't be able to help you.
- Click here to sign up.
- Updates are done by each user manually (as in the image below). The chart automatically keeps track of how many days you are clean and what Level you are on each time you update.
- Each chart member must update themselves at least once a week.
- If you do not update yourself for over a week, your name becomes RED.
- If you do not update for two weeks, your name falls off the chart.
(Even if someone falls off the chart, their name remains in the database, so they can choose to go back on the chart by just clicking "I'm still clean")
- To update the chart, choose "Still Clean".
If you had a fall c"v, click "I had a fall" and choose the date of the fall and the new starting date. The days you have accumulated until now will be added to the "cumulative" count on your chart.
- What constitutes a "Fall" to require restarting the count?
There are "slips" and there are "falls". "Slips" do not require restarting the count. "Falls" do require restarting.
A "Fall" is one of the following things:
- Intentional masturbation (with finish)
- Intentionally viewing improper sites
- Intentionally calling inappropriate telephone numbers
- Intentionally seeking out and reading erotica
- Worse things, which we need not mention
90 Day Chart Levels
1 Day Clean
3 Days Clean
7 Days Clean
הכובש את יצרו
14 Days Clean
30 Days Clean
גבור כח עושה דברו
50 Days Clean
70 Days Clean
Wall of Honor Levels
90 Days Clean
180 Days Clean
1 Year Clean