Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I NEED HELP!! 5485 Views

I NEED HELP!! 15 Dec 2015 21:09 #271431

• LevTahor13
  • Current streak: 11 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Please GYE community. This is an outcry from a lost and tortured Jewish soul. I joined GYE about 6 months ago and attempted the 90 day journey. I've since lost motivation after multiple failed attempts. About a month I desperately applied for a sponsorship but I don't think anything ever came out of it. I have no direction and I feel like I'm stuck in a pit with no way out. I know that GYE is my best opportunity to get clean but I need to be more involved! I know myself well enough that if I don't see immediate progress I'll become discouraged and quit. That's where I need active help and encouragement from the members of GYE to stick with the process and check the website often. PLEASE! If anyone has advice as how to stay motivated to be involved in the community or get a sponsor please help! please

Re: I NEED HELP!! 15 Dec 2015 21:14 #271433

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
PureHeart my heart goes out for you

Are there other things you tried and may have helped?

You may want to checkout the GPS solutions in my signature
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I NEED HELP!! 15 Dec 2015 21:22 #271435

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
Lev tahor, I feel your pain. I admire you as well. Above all I am a bit jealous of you. You are young, you are struggling, and you found your place here on GYE! This is amazing. i wish i was here at your age and spare all these years.

This does not get fixed so fast for many of us. However you are in the right place. Keep and reading/writing here, until and after you get some real sobriety and recovery.
I currently attend live SA meetings. Feel free to reach out to me.

Re: I NEED HELP!! 15 Dec 2015 22:21 #271436

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
Hey Lev Tahor, chazak V'emutz!

Maybe try to find out reasons why not to it, yiddishkeit and practical reasons, that could motivate you not to, you might be able to find reasons in the handbook or in the articles, you can also learn sforim about it.

You can get out of this rut, sometimes it seems harder than it actually is, despair is not an option, depression is not an option, take the first step, one minute at a time, Hbuh L'taheir mesayin oisoi.

Chazak V'emutz!
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: I NEED HELP!! 15 Dec 2015 23:19 #271445

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Your therapist is in the know, has he been helpful at all

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I NEED HELP!! 16 Dec 2015 00:24 #271450

• LevTahor13
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the inspiring words!

I only attended him while I was still in Eretz Yisrael so I haven't spoken to him in a while. He was very helpful to me in other areas but in this regard I don't think he assisted that much.

Re: I NEED HELP!! 16 Dec 2015 00:26 #271451

• LevTahor13
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks so much for the fresh perspective! I know GYE is the place that i need to be right now, it's just a matter of keeping that in mind and sticking to it.

Re: I NEED HELP!! 16 Dec 2015 00:32 #271453

• LevTahor13
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks so much for the advice and chizuk!

Re: I NEED HELP!! 16 Dec 2015 00:41 #271458

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
GYE is definitely a place with a lot of hope and there are many tools that you may find here.

Hatzlacha Raba.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: I NEED HELP!! 16 Dec 2015 01:07 #271464

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
LT wrote:
About a month I desperately applied for a sponsorship but I don't think anything ever came out of it
I don't believe I'd be a good sponsor, so I can't take up the offer. Can someone please reach out and take on sponsorship of our good friend

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I NEED HELP!! 16 Dec 2015 12:30 #271497

• cordnoy
Welcome

Your road to recovery should be blessed with hatzlachah.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I NEED HELP!! 17 Dec 2015 21:32 #271656

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
What have you tried other than "90 days"?

Re: I NEED HELP!! 26 Dec 2015 19:36 #272405

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3164 days
  • Expert Boarder
Plz don't lose hope I know u can I'm a yeshiva bochur struggling for almost 7 years I've had times that I had a long clean streak and then I relapsed I started my 90 day journey 10 days and bh still going strong start again were gonna do this together nothing stands before a strong will

Re: I NEED HELP!! 29 Dec 2015 07:02 #272665

• 1daat
  • Current streak: 126 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Ashrei. Siddur Tehillat Hashem (nusach Chabad) "The Lord is close to all who call upon him in truth" be'emet! How sincere your cry is. I'm moved. The pain of longing as much as you do must be terrible.

Let me tell you about my friend. A few months ago I gave him his five-year cake at his 12-step home group. I happen to know that he has 100 day-one chips he keeps in a drawer (I think it's next to his underwear.) Each of those chips means that he fell one hundred days, every day, for 100 days. He never got past day one for a hundred days. You are so not alone.

I remember reading something that said, when we aren't respectful of the bris, the first thing that we lose is the longing for Him. It's terrible to lose that. I understand. But your longing has stayed so powerful. Everyone who's responded to you is moved by you and your cry for help. The longing is still with you, against all odds. You are blessed.

Keep reaching out. We're here for you, b'emet. pm me if you want.

Joel
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 07:08 by 1daat.

Re: I NEED HELP!! 29 Dec 2015 13:12 #272684

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3164 days
  • Expert Boarder
Lev Tahor how is your journey going? what day you up to ? Plz keep us posted it will make our journey and yours a lot easier good luck keep strong
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes