Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Success Story 17860 Views

Re: Success Story 23 Dec 2015 21:19 #272179

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
40 down. 50 to go. BH...its a small mile stone, and I've been here before but very very happy.
Surrendering the desire to Hashem, but still very much need to work on shmirat einayim on the streets and looking away instantly but it's so hard!
At the moment very much focusing on embracing every moment as one of service to Hadham which in a more general way is what I'm working on in terms of growth but that's by the by. Hope everything is good for the rset of you out there!
We continue...

Re: Success Story 24 Dec 2015 20:25 #272294

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
41 down. 49 to go.
Feeling very lethargic today, when I'm really going and growing I do it with an intensity which means I need to recoil and recharge. Especially when tired. I'm really craving some bad food as well, I think that my will power can only be stretched so far. Still, this is now my second longest clean streak since joining the website. And it seems so long ago that I was just starting this streak. Long may Hashem continue to fight for me.
Moving on...

Re: Success Story 25 Dec 2015 13:32 #272365

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
Pre shab message.
Has he please give me a restful shabbat and to everyone else on gye...and at this eis tsara...klal yisrael. Fight for us!

Re: Success Story 26 Dec 2015 15:59 #272404

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
42 days down. 48 to go. Bh
Restful shabbat but feel a bit all over the place . A bit dazed. Sometimes I feel I can generate koach...right now I just feel zoned out.in general. Please hashem give me the koach to serve you!

Re: Success Story 27 Dec 2015 21:09 #272474

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
Should have also written the 43rd day yesterday.
Oh well 43 and 44 down. 46 to go. Things are looking even. CRAZY. I'm very great full. Things are hard though at the moment. Oh well.
Still going. Sometimes, when I just want to be lazy, I struggle because it's my go to lazy activity, end up for hours on YouTube. Big waste of time.
Still tonight I will be renewing my neder before it expires in two days. Bn.
Good to do it while motivated, it's served me well thus far.

Re: Success Story 28 Dec 2015 21:45 #272614

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
45 down. 45 to go. Aaaaghhhh! YES. YES YES YES. TG.
I haven't spoken about Sid in a while. Sid is at bay as long as I remember not to fight him but to let Hashem fight him. But these last few days my requests to hashem have become routine and SID has started to creep back in. My cheeks flush, eyes dim, and my addiction takes over with mad craving just to see innapropriate material. I just need to ask Hashem to fight it but sometimes Sid is very powerful. But thus far I've managed to ask, and BH ill redouble my efforts on this.
I've renewed my neder for two more weeks which will help. And now I cannot believe I'm half way through. So far to go and yet where I was seems like only a few days ago.
The fight continues. More intense as before, as we enter phase 2!!

Re: Success Story 28 Dec 2015 22:13 #272621

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3164 days
  • Expert Boarder
Just read your thread very inspiring give it all you got don't get caught of guard with Sid!

Re: Success Story 29 Dec 2015 21:49 #272738

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
46 down. 44 to go.
Good day as far as the fight was concerned bh.

Mucking around on my phone is a problem though, it's a significant waste of time and temptations arise. Also my filter expired need to look into it.

And thanks iwant2begood...when I get I chance I've flicked thru your stuff too...good luck!!
The fight continues

Re: Success Story 29 Dec 2015 22:06 #272741

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
I mean another 4 days to day 50 which is the next level!! Amazing good for you were In this together

Re: Success Story 30 Dec 2015 01:45 #272771

• Keepclimbing5
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
Just read your whole thread. You are an inspiration! Seriously it's scary how I can relate to you, especially the fatigue , zoning out thing... It is normal to feel that way and it may continue for a bit but it does get better I promise! I plan to keep following your story it gave me a real pump. Sid is panicking and is gonna try to bring out the heavy artillery... Stand strong and shove it back right at him. I wish I could see his face when u do. Keep on fighting were rooting for you.

Re: Success Story 30 Dec 2015 01:49 #272772

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ysftw wrote:
46 down. 44 to go.

Mucking around on my phone is a problem though, it's a significant waste of time and temptations arise. Also my filter expired need to look into it.

And thanks iwant2begood...when I get I chance I've flicked thru your stuff too...good luck!!
The fight continues
KOMT
Keep On Monster Trucking

We all have that little monster trucking with us
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Success Story 30 Dec 2015 03:35 #272775

• cordnoy
markz wrote:
ysftw wrote:
46 down. 44 to go.

The fight continues
KOMT
Keep On Monster Trucking

I'm friends with the monster.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Success Story 30 Dec 2015 05:28 #272789

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote:
markz wrote:
ysftw wrote:
46 down. 44 to go.

The fight continues
KOMT
Keep On Monster Trucking

I'm friends with the monster.
Not the first time I've been called that
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Success Story 30 Dec 2015 17:48 #272850

• ysftw
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for all the comments guys. Big help. Hope you're all doing well.

47 down, 43 to go. Bh

So the phone thing is getting silly, today I ended up following youtube links and ended up on a very unshiayich rap video. I froze, but after a good few moments remembered to surrender and broke free of the hypnosis Bh.
I need to be much more careful on this its pure stupidity.
And it's dangerous. Sid gets more desperate playing off of insecurity that perhaps I should have loads of women in my life and the fact that I have chosen a different path is based of a fear that I am unworthy.
All lies, just need to remind myself sometimes. Tough day.
Doubling down...I need to buy a filter now

Re: Success Story 30 Dec 2015 18:13 #272857

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
But the good part is that your still clean! In my opinion I think you shouldn't be so focused on how many days left just focus on today and that itself makes it much easier good luck
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes