Welcome, Guest

Starting on the list today...
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Starting on the list today... 2269 Views

Starting on the list today... 22 Sep 2015 14:29 #264441

• positiveme
  • Fresh Boarder
I just signed up to the site today and am adding myself to the 90 day chart. I only have 4 days, which is hard for me to take in as I have never fell so close before Yom Kipur. I have made a list of changes in my life that I will review on a daily basis as well as signed up to receive a sponsor so I pray with these things G-d will help me make it to 90 and beyond...

Re: Starting on the list today... 22 Sep 2015 14:34 #264443

• waydown
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome and lots of luck. Go for the 90 days and go for 180 days. But just remember if you don't make it not all is lost. 4 days is a chashuv too. One day at a time!

Just some silly advice from a novice

Re: Starting on the list today... 22 Sep 2015 15:46 #264449

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
WELCOME!

It's impossible to get to 90 days without getting 4 days and it's impossible to get to 4 days without getting to 1 day. Be proud that you are sober today! We have no control over tomorrow or yesterday do we? So how about focusing on today, one day at a time. Have a gmar chasima tova.

Hatzlacha raba.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: Starting on the list today... 24 Sep 2015 18:24 #264565

• positiveme
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, I made a small list of daily commitments that I hope will help me, will keep you posted as I go...

Re: Starting on the list today... 24 Sep 2015 18:47 #264571

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
WELCOME! Keep posting. Read the handbook. Check out some links in my signature. Keep posting.

Re: Starting on the list today... 25 Sep 2015 03:10 #264608

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Welcome!
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: Starting on the list today... 04 Oct 2015 04:20 #265116

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
positiveme wrote:
Thank you, I made a small list of daily commitments that I hope will help me, will keep you posted as I go...

What's news my friend
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes