Welcome, Guest

laughingman tries to count to 90........
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 120935 Views

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 10 Nov 2015 13:20 #268280

• Dov
  • Administrator
Hi Laughy!
Praying for you to have a nice day today and for your situation to get better in every way, at G-d's pace.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 15 Nov 2015 12:06 #268620

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you dov .....for teaching me that life itself is a demonstration of G-ds will

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 18 Nov 2015 16:27 #268941

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Me and my wife are no longer intimate ....period .....we both have alot of real issues ...it is super hard .....anyway she is nidea almost always ...and chronically ill

I just focus on helping to raise our children .....

Its possible alot of things ....but i pray that the same G-d who watched over me and gave me what i have will see my commitment and shine on all of us the geula

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 18 Nov 2015 17:09 #268946

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
In my life i have constantly blamed myself for every negative outcome ...if i even had the slightest hand in turn of events ...i dont know any other way ....

All i do now is keep thinking back and realizing that worst of all i constantly denied myself any good by stopping providers of good from helping me out of paranoia .....

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 19 Nov 2015 07:21 #269045

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
9494 wrote:
...Its not too late LM....

What do you mean

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 23 Nov 2015 03:51 #269354

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I suffer daily from bouts of extreme deppression ...and self loathing ....some have said that maybe that is my real addiction ....its simply that i realize .....mostly too late ...
what i am supposed to do.in a given situation ...especially in situations involving escalating emotions which i dont usually deal with well ...or at least i didnt .....now im sorta dead inside ..i see no real hope for myself ....i kinda only go on cause suicide is forbidden and i love my children ....and they really still need my help
....but how long can that last .....anyway what am i worried about ....with all the craziness going on ....if it keeps at this pace ....death is a bad bus ride away....G-d forbid

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 23 Nov 2015 10:50 #269364

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
This sounds serious. Please be evaluated by a psychiatrist for depression. They say that 1 in 5 people suffer today from depression. Why should you suffer needlessly? I have seen so many people helped with some simple medications (will almost no side effects). It had a drastic effect on them and the depression disappeared! It's just a chemical imbalance in the brain. Make sure to take care of this ASAP. Depression is horrible!!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 24 Nov 2015 07:03 #269491

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Good advice ...though i have alot of trouble following through on anything not family related nowadays

I kinda just get bouts of mood swings ....I might have bipolar plus .....havent found a solid therapist in years ...

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 24 Dec 2015 16:01 #272252

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I dont know what to do or say ......i just come here to vent and whine now .....

But i am being of service to my family ....and asking Hashem to take away selfishness ....and selfcentered feelings ....i dont know if my marriage can be saved ....

I pray that Hashem do what he will with me with mercy .....because my problems stem from an illness .....maybe not addiction .....but something ....is inherently wrong with me ....im not a bad guy .....i am sad that i have caused family members including my wife pain ......i also pray that i am given the opportunity and strength to make amends to those i hurt .....even unintentionally ....

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 24 Dec 2015 20:42 #272295

• cordnoy
And please insert into those prayers how grateful you are to God for giving you the opportunity to take care of your wife for so long, and that she and the family are constantly on your mind, and your primary focus in life is to provide for them, and although you may have stumbled from time to time, that does not diminish your efforts and your deeds and your progress.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 27 Dec 2015 11:12 #272448

Dov wrote:
Break Addiction wrote:
Fell last night.

Shlomo24 is right, you fell right into G-d's hands.

Can I ask please, what happened w the TaPhsic tactic u were using till now? Thanks for sharing your experience, bro

- Dov

Hi Dov,

Wasn't here for a while....

The Taphsic method was broken and I had to pay the price in full because of falling without doing the small things to keep me back, but never made one again, afraid that I'll have to pay it again.

I hope one day I'll decide otherwise, in the meantime I'm really struggling to get back up on my feet.

Never thought anything can be this hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I fell again which brought me back here.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 27 Dec 2015 12:05 #272450

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Break Addiction wrote:
Dov wrote:
Break Addiction wrote:
Fell last night.

Shlomo24 is right, you fell right into G-d's hands.

Can I ask please, what happened w the TaPhsic tactic u were using till now? Thanks for sharing your experience, bro

- Dov

Hi Dov,

Wasn't here for a while....

The Taphsic method was broken and I had to pay the price in full because of falling without doing the small things to keep me back, but never made one again, afraid that I'll have to pay it again.

I hope one day I'll decide otherwise, in the meantime I'm really struggling to get back up on my feet.

Never thought anything can be this hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I fell again which brought me back here.
Care to come back here on days you're doing well too?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 27 Dec 2015 18:57 #272468

The problem is on the days I'm not doing well that's when I lack the coming here.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 27 Dec 2015 19:38 #272469

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Break Addiction wrote:
The problem is on the days I'm not doing well that's when I lack the coming here.
i meant as in posting when things are going good. Seems you've been here a few weeks

How about starting your own thread share your story as we all did, and we can truck together
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 28 Dec 2015 16:00 #272556

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Right, like people don't go (l'havdil) to SA only when they're doing poorly. at least those with good, consistent sobriety.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes