Welcome, Guest

Help me/other support GYE
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help me/other support GYE 771 Views

Help me/other support GYE 13 Oct 2020 22:43 #356123

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Chevra,
I would need your help!
I would like to donate to GYE but I fear that my wife will notice it later on the statements. I am looking for way to be able to donate through cash anonymously.

Any Ideas ?? 

​Am I alone with this dilemma ??
 *  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: Help me/other support GYE 14 Oct 2020 00:34 #356129

• i-man
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Blame it on a Rav pushing for it , or say that you have a friend who was really helped and or to be a zechusvthat you and your children be safe from it etc

Re: Help me/other support GYE 14 Oct 2020 03:40 #356143

• shmuel
  • Current streak: 578 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Can you just say it's something you saw bring advertised online and though it was a worthy cause?

Or maybe you can use the opportunity to tell her the truth. That you've been using the services of gye because you struggle and that gye is helping you so you want to give backa bbi...
just a thought

Re: Help me/other support GYE 14 Oct 2020 03:55 #356146

• grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Tell her it's an organization that combats climate change. Because global warming causes the sun to become hotter and the UV rays can damage the eyes. Hence the name- Guard your eyes. 

Re: Help me/other support GYE 14 Oct 2020 04:41 #356149

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Grant400 wrote on 14 Oct 2020 03:55:
Tell her it's an organization that combats climate change. Because global warming causes the sun to become hotter and the UV rays can damage the eyes. Hence the name- Guard your eyes. 

No joke - I told my wife sometime back that I’m on gye. She did not like it. Definitely contributed to some global warming 

Back to the topic at hand. 
TeshuvaGuy, I’m sure you can simply give it to a gye brother in your neighborhood. There’s typically a gye or 2 in every neighborhood, maybe you’re next door and I didn’t know??
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2020 04:49 by Markz.

Re: Help me/other support GYE 14 Oct 2020 05:06 #356153

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
I have it set up with paypal it comes up on my cc as PAYPAL *GYE CORP, don't know if that helps.

I know Paypal has an option to donate with their Giving fund that comes up as PAYPAL *GIVING FUND I think you can donate to any registered charity you just have to search for it on their website.

www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/1954147 obviously double check that.
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2020 05:10 by wilnevergiveup.

Re: Help me/other support GYE 01 Nov 2020 23:23 #356974

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
Is there a way to upload cash to a paypal acccount ?
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: Help me/other support GYE 01 Nov 2020 23:30 #356975

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
Am I alone with this issue ?

How about if GYE would set up in the big Jewish cities an address where you can post your donation ?  

Many organizations have this method set up worldwide.

Re: Help me/other support GYE 02 Nov 2020 01:10 #356980

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
doingtshuva wrote on 01 Nov 2020 23:23:
Is there a way to upload cash to a paypal acccount ?

Yes. You can upload cash by using the barcode in the PayPal app at a participating retailer like Walmart, 7-Eleven, CVS, Walgreens.
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes