Welcome, Guest

Sick and tired
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Sick and tired 787 Views

Re: Sick and tired 12 Aug 2024 15:01 #418986

• Muttel
  • Current streak: 100 days
  • Gold Boarder
What a Hall of Fame post!

IWL, your exuberance, tenacity, and drive to KOMT is eminently evident and a tremendous chizuk to me (and probably anyone reading your post)!

The RBS"O should continue to give you much Divine assistance in this battle and all facets of your life!

We should be zoche to be on the way to Yerushalayim before Tisha B'av arrives tonight.....

With much brotherly love,
Muttel 
We're in this struggle together; feel free to reach out! 
Muttel15@gmail.com

Feel free to call! (908) 251-9590 (google)

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043

Re: Sick and tired 12 Aug 2024 15:20 #418988

• BenHashemBH
  • Platinum Boarder
Amazing stuff Reb IWL, keep it going!

Your dvar Torah is spot on. What you have is connection. The closer we are to Hashem, the more we can feel the pain of the churban and galus. You can 'celebrate' on Tisha b'Av because the sadness comes from the deeper relationship that you are developing.

Continued hatzlacha!
Every challenge is an opportunity. Every stumbling block is also a steppingstone. Keep climbing.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
"In the place where the penitents stand, the perfectly righteous cannot stand." -Berachos 34b
The yetzarim a person has the most trouble dealing with are his most powerful God-given tools for developing his potential and achieving shleimus.
In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
It doesn't matter how big the number is, only that today it is going up by one.

A little about what I'm doing here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/412971-I-Want-to-Help-Others

Re: Sick and tired 12 Aug 2024 15:33 #418989

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 240 days
  • Gold Boarder
Beautiful vort! And MAZAL TOV! 

Aveilus is a step in building what we've lost. If we don't care for it, we don't mourn it. Therefore, Chazal say, Moshiach was born on this day, as it's a day of rebirth. 

Celebrating a month doesn't have to be with extravagant parties, it's a deep and personal celebration of growth, purity and rebuilding. 

There's no bigger day to celebrate it than Tisha b'Av, when we begin the process of rebirth and rebuilding. 

Obviously, we're mourning the incomplete geula, but we're showing that we want it fully. We want the ומלאה הארץ דעה את השם, and והא ראיה, look at the רצונות of ours! 

KOMT!
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"

Re: Sick and tired 12 Aug 2024 17:17 #419008

• upanddown
  • Current streak: 98 days
  • Expert Boarder
What a beautiful, emotional vort!
You've made my eyes teary... and that's with me being some 3500 miles distance from you... but we're in this struggle together and our Neshamos are all connected!

As we'll be laining tonight: 
חסדי ה’ כי לא תמנו כי לא כלו רחמיו. חדשים לבקרים רבה אמונתיך
There is no end to Hashem's רחמים, so we'll never give up, every day is a new start..

Keep up your great work!

בדמעות של התרגשות
UpAndDown
My favourite resources:
1. "Zos Brisi". A Likut of fantastic Mareh Mekomos and Chizukim. hebrewbooks.org/56572
Message me privately if you'd like me to send you a sharp PDF version of it.
2. "Sha'arei Gedula". An inspiring & 'down to earth' Sefer. hebrewbooks.org/48344
3. "The Battle of the Generation". guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation
Time to create page: 2.90 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes