Welcome, Guest

Announcing the new & improved Partner Program
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 1556 Views

Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 24 Dec 2019 00:02 #346189

A freilechen Chanukah everyone!

Behind the scenes we're constantly working to improve the GuardYourEyes website. Today I'd like to update you about new improvements to the Partner Program to make it easier and simpler to use:
  • We have temporarily disabled accounts that haven’t been active in the last year. This makes it much more likely that person you want to connect with will accept your request.
  • Email notifications about activity in the partner program have been more user-friendly.
  • When you get an email notification about a new request, you can accept or decline by clicking a link in the email — no login is necessary.
  • The speed of the Partner Program on the website has been greatly increased.
  • You can now specify if you’d like to be in touch with potential partners via SMS text messaging or whatsapp. (This is in addition to the standard options of phone, chat or email.)
  • You can specify which additional languages you speak (e.g. Yiddish).

We’ve also changed the term sponsor on the Partner Program to mentor, and the term sponsee has been replaced by protégé (pronounced prodo-zhay). A protege is “a person who is guided and supported by a more experienced person”.

If you have any questions about anything related partner program, we’re here to help. You can email me at info@guardyoureyes.org or call/text/whatsapp me at 646-600-8100.
There's Life Beyond Addiction

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 24 Dec 2019 20:16 #346205

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
וכשחלה רבי יוחנן בן זכאי נכנסו תלמידיו לבקרו  . . . אמרו לו רבינו ברכנו אמר להם יהי רצון שתהא מורא שמים עליכם כמורא בשר ודם אמרו לו תלמידיו עד כאן אמר להם ולואי תדעו כשאדם עובר עבירה אומר שלא יראני אדם
ברכות דף כח,ב

The importance of the Partner Program...
If Reb Yochanan’s words were true two thousand years ago, how much more so in an age when Yiras Shomayim is at an all time low and the mentality of “what will the neighbors say?” is what drives many lives.  The ability to access the worst imaginable temptations in the privacy of one’s own home with but a few clicks of a mouse places today’s generation at a tremendous risk.

This spiritual pandemic has caused even the secular world to recognize the truth of Reb Yochanan’s words and the value of bringing מורא בשר ודם into our homes.  Without an element of “public perception” to protect themselves, even the most righteous have stumbled.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 25 Dec 2019 23:22 #346226

Another new feature, by popular demand:

You can now set a special email to be used for the partner program that is different than your regular GYE email address.

To use this feature go to guardyoureyes.com/tools/partner-program?view=accounts, and under the email option, choose "I'd like to use a different email for the partner program".

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 14 Jan 2020 14:47 #346698

Two more updates:
  • You can now browse the list of partners/mentors more easily, by narrowing down the list to members that match certain criteria. Try out those options at https://guardyoureyes.com/tools/partner-program?view=members
  • You can now select multiple options for describing yourself. Sometimes that can give potential partners more of an idea about the type of background you have.
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2020 14:47 by menachemgye.

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 03 Feb 2021 00:30 #362574

• Gme
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Fresh Boarder
In regards to the this last update, I just tried to set my background to chabad and it says updated successfully but in the member list it does not actually update and I am unable to find anyone else who is chabad leading me to believe this is a general problem.

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 03 Feb 2021 00:48 #362575

• zedj
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I have the same results....nobody is registered as chabad

One who has given up hope is without a G‑d.

One who sees hope in each day is already free

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 03 Feb 2021 02:51 #362585

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Gme wrote on 03 Feb 2021 00:30:
In regards to the this last update, I just tried to set my background to chabad and it says updated successfully but in the member list it does not actually update and I am unable to find anyone else who is chabad leading me to believe this is a general problem.

Yes it is!

Afro Slonim Chabad Modox
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Announcing the new & improved Partner Program 03 Feb 2021 05:26 #362602

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Zedj wrote on 03 Feb 2021 00:48:
I have the same results....nobody is registered as chabad

Seems like we have a perfect shidduch though  .
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes