Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

The french who wants to get out of the trench
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The french who wants to get out of the trench 97 Views

The french who wants to get out of the trench 12 Jun 2019 07:58 #341709

• David26fr
  • Current streak: 7 days
  • Expert Boarder
I am starting a new topic to share my new journey

First of all : about anger, frustration, stress... All sentiments like these, are my main objectives for now.
Because I see clearly, after the analyse of my last falls, and a continue observation of myself ( I am writing it into an agenda, trying to do it on a daily basis) that they are the main triggers to my falls.

And I know well that I always want to control everything, and I am not a good person to frequent when this is not the case... As my wife tells me often

I need to make a very change in this topic, in my attitude in life, and to learn to let the things to the others, especially to Hachem, and to take the events like they come. And to see the good in everything.

It will be a long and hard work but it is VITAL.

So, in summary, my program that I want to do :
- FHT method of Rav Fanger.
- Positive thinking
- Write every evening my 3 gratitudes of the day, my glitches, what I have done to the program
- Working in every daily situation to see it in a positive way
- And to share with my partner by phone the ups and the downs, on a weekly basis (at least)

And by side, the others tools : filters, emergency tools if there is an urge, etc
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds