Welcome, Guest

ChizukSC 90 day challenge
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 18754 Views

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 22 Jun 2018 01:48 #332568

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Day 5:

Tough day because my gf is away and not so reachable for a few days. Youd think it would make this easier, but it doesn't.

On the other hand, new formulation of the Taphsic method has been really helpful a few times so far. Also, I found that if I have stronger urges, I meditate for five minutes using this meditation app I found and it is a great distraction. Also helps clear the mind from stress is helpful in itself.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 22 Jun 2018 04:25 #332571

• i-man
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey whats up keep up the great work 

Another thing that could really help in the face of powerfull urges is  to call someone ,theres alot of good people here that make themselves available to talk to those who want to talk , and as so many people have vouch for  and im just discovering for myself - it really could help.

wishing you the best

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 07 Oct 2018 15:18 #336030

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Unfortunately I have been distracted from my goal for a while. Plan to start trying in earnest again (posting more, using the tools).

What's the difference between a sponsor and partner? I need to start speaking to someone for this to work.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 19 Oct 2018 03:33 #336395

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Day 5: Every night this week, after work I gone to the gym. I found it useful to distract from becoming possibly bored and falling. It also seems like the whole week been more full of energy and less stressful. I also feel the withdrawal effects less right after exhausting.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 19 Oct 2018 10:27 #336401

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Keep going!!
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 21 Oct 2018 13:15 #336464

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Day 7:  Sunday mornings are tough. I made it through, but the block of time doing nothing before my Sunday chavrusa starts is dangerous for me. I am going schedule in some weekly activity on Sundays in that spot going forward to help keep me busy.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 22 Oct 2018 20:02 #336534

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Day 8: rough morning, but bh, didn't fall. Committing bn to exercise after work today and if it feels like I have down time I will go to a beis medresh to learn instead of staying at home.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 23 Oct 2018 16:53 #336605

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Day 9: So I was thinking, on the 90 day chart, the further along you get, you hit different levels, and with each level you receive a virtual coin. According to Wikipedia, studies show connection between the visual presence of the AA sobriety coin and the holder's self resolve. I feel like those benefits aren't existent when you can only open a virtual coin. Maybe GYE should consider implementing an ability to have physical coins sent to users to take advantage of what those studies show. I assume those who attend SA or PA live meetings already receive them, but for those who don't (and maybe don't need to), that physical reminder of your success might be a helpful tool.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 24 Oct 2018 00:20 #336623

• cordnoy
ChizukSC wrote on 23 Oct 2018 16:53:
Day 9: So I was thinking, on the 90 day chart, the further along you get, you hit different levels, and with each level you receive a virtual coin. According to Wikipedia, studies show connection between the visual presence of the AA sobriety coin and the holder's self resolve. I feel like those benefits aren't existent when you can only open a virtual coin. Maybe GYE should consider implementing an ability to have physical coins sent to users to take advantage of what those studies show. I assume those who attend SA or PA live meetings already receive them, but for those who don't (and maybe don't need to), that physical reminder of your success might be a helpful tool.

Send me your address please and beli neder I will send you a coin.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 24 Oct 2018 02:08 #336628

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ChizukSC wrote on 23 Oct 2018 16:53:

So? I made 650 days...

But they were virtual, no real change

So you can win the lottery too... virtually

btw in case you were looking for a bitcoin, here is mine - Wikipedia is not the place for a good Jewish boy to visit even on a rainy day. Stick to GYE ;-)
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 24 Oct 2018 23:29 #336651

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 24 Oct 2018 00:20:

Ha, thanks if I feel it will be personally helpful, I can buy from Amazon. Just making a general GYE suggestion.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 24 Oct 2018 23:32 #336652

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Markz wrote on 24 Oct 2018 02:08:

btw in case you were looking for a bitcoin, here is mine - Wikipedia is not the place for a good Jewish boy to visit even on a rainy day. Stick to GYE ;-)

Can't say I agree with that assessment at all. But appreciate the advice.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 24 Oct 2018 23:37 #336653

• ChizukSC
  • Senior Boarder
Day 10: The hardest part of the day is the large amount of self control needed when I wake up in the morning. Otherwise feeling really happy I have made it back to ten days and will make sure to go to the gym tonight again.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 25 Oct 2018 00:13 #336654

• cordnoy
ChizukSC wrote on 24 Oct 2018 23:29:

Ha, thanks if I feel it will be personally helpful, I can buy from Amazon. Just making a general GYE suggestion.

You'd rather get from Amazon than me? You sound like my wife.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: ChizukSC 90 day challenge 25 Oct 2018 00:28 #336656

• i-man
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
ChizukSC wrote on 24 Oct 2018 23:29:

I think you could say that Cordnoy IS Gye..
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes