Welcome, Guest

מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 2082 Views

מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 19 Apr 2017 19:35 #310865

• tzaddik212
  • Current streak: 241 days
  • Banned
  • אנא עבדא דקוב"ה
I am glad to be part of the 90 day clean. I am on day 5 today. דוד המלך asks in תהלים,  this following question, מי יעלה" בהר השם", and i am glad to answer this question, that is me, but to the second question of ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו, this is not in my domain to answer it. I am new to this site, i need support to continue. If you have some recovery under your belt, and have some good ideas let me know.  i want to join a a small group i  order to have more success, i just dont know how to find one.
Check out my recovery story at: guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/323855-Re-What-got-me-to-day-92#323859
Feel free to send me an Email at: zestful718@hotmail.com

Re: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 19 Apr 2017 19:55 #310868

• eslaasos
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome,  may your journey be with hatzlacha.

I believe that when you join, GYE puts you into a group. If you hang around you may find yourself developing contacts here and finding your own group.
Quotes that speak to me
What do we replace it with....Life (Cordnoy)
My Thread    My Other Thread

Re: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 19 Apr 2017 19:59 #310869

• Chaimel
  • Current streak: 51 days
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome to GYE! Thanks for joining us!
im a new comer myself but the one point I know works for me and seems to be a running theme in learning to stay clean is take it one day at a time and understanding it's about today, not yesterday or tomorrow. 

Can you give a little more background about yourself and what you're struggling with? 
Regardless of what it may be, may you be zoche to much success in your journey and only grow from you struggles iyh.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2017 20:00 by Chaimel.

Re: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 19 Apr 2017 20:13 #310871

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT

Welcome Tzaddik,

You are not alone, there is a group of guys here going through very similar issues for many different reasons.

You can breathe easy, you will find most of the answers you need, right here on the site.

Find some free moments to read through the GYE handbook if you have not yet already done so. Take some extra time to go through the 30 Principles of GYE

Of the many tools you will find here on this site, bringing the problem out into the open, out of isolation and sharing it with others in a similar boat is a great first step.

Read up on the various ways that many here have managed to stay clean for amazingly long periods of time by participating with us in the forum.

If you are dedicated to stopping, know that it is possible.

Most importantly.

Keep on Trucking.

Re: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 20 Apr 2017 03:58 #310894

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
tzaddik212 wrote on 19 Apr 2017 19:35:
I am glad to be part of the 90 day clean. I am on day 5 today. דוד המלך asks in תהלים,  this following question, מי יעלה" בהר השם", and i am glad to answer this question, that is me, but to the second question of ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו, this is not in my domain to answer it. I am new to this site, i need support to continue. If you have some recovery under your belt, and have some good ideas let me know.  i want to join a a small group i  order to have more success, i just dont know how to find one.

Welcome brother!!

Shift into low gear and bring your Truck up the mountain
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 04:01 by Markz.

Re: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 20 Apr 2017 07:47 #310898

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
tzaddik212 wrote on 19 Apr 2017 19:35:

My experience is that finding a good group takes time and can't be forced. As you post, you'll find you have backs-and-forths with certain people and you will build a close collective quite naturally. 

Or you know, an Israeli billionaire may just stalk you out of the blue, but that's good too.

So keep coming back! It works (if you work it)
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: מי "יעלה" בהר השם, ומי "יקום" במקום קדשו 26 Apr 2017 01:56 #311558

• tzaddik212
  • Current streak: 241 days
  • Banned
  • אנא עבדא דקוב"ה
Hi guys. I really appreciate your imputs, it is a tremendous Chizuk to know that i am here actually surrounded with other humans, that have the same or similar struggle. For me its the consistency that counts. pilling up days and weeks, and then looking back seeing that it is possible. Hashem can do everything, let me be Meshabed myself to him.
Check out my recovery story at: guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/323855-Re-What-got-me-to-day-92#323859
Feel free to send me an Email at: zestful718@hotmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes