Welcome, Guest

Worried for the future
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Worried for the future 6217 Views

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 05:56 #301957

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 03 Jan 2017 03:34:

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 02 Jan 2017 21:16:
here is another gem from the past
cordnoy wrote on 14 Jul 2015 00:08:
From a fresh poster:

The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination.

The little things? The little moments? They aren't little.

Geez, I really should read some of that old stuff.

good luck takes me forever specifically when you quote Dov

by the way whatever happened to O.I.N.K.?
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 08:38 #301964

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Even the future only comes One Day at a Time! (From last night's SAA meeting)

I think we can learn a lot from the depths of that statement
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 14:05 #302005

• cordnoy
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 03 Jan 2017 05:56:

cordnoy wrote on 03 Jan 2017 03:34:

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 02 Jan 2017 21:16:
here is another gem from the past
cordnoy wrote on 14 Jul 2015 00:08:
From a fresh poster:

The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination.

The little things? The little moments? They aren't little.

Geez, I really should read some of that old stuff.

good luck takes me forever specifically when you quote Dov

by the way whatever happened to O.I.N.K.?

Some of the members are still active in one way or the other. I am in contact with several of them.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 14:51 #302008

• thatslife
  • Senior Boarder
Goin' for the 90 days is not doin' anythin' today.
 regardin'I the tapshic thingy, that's really just holdin' yourself back....not really doin' anythin' productive.

first of all i i really liked those posts that mayan brought up from you. amazing stuff!
now to the problems: i dont understand why your calling the taphsic a "thingy". the way the gye website is busy pumping about it it sounds like it works, methinks i actually AM doing something productive. when i read your post you literally burst my balloon. i was quite excited and proud of myself for setting up a taphsic. it has helped me so far. i mean, what about all the articles and testimonials about the amazingness (is that even a word:joy:) of setting up taphsic. and you said (wrote) that i'm "not really doin' anythin' productive". so what do you consider productive?! please dont take offense, i'm just trying to understand.
Don't take life too seriously:wink:

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 15:03 #302009

• cordnoy
thatslife wrote on 03 Jan 2017 14:51:

regardin'I the tapshic thingy, that's really just holdin' yourself back....not really doin' anythin' productive.

first of all i i really liked those posts that mayan brought up from you. amazing stuff!
now to the problems: i dont understand why your calling the taphsic a "thingy". the way the gye website is busy pumping about it it sounds like it works, methinks i actually AM doing something productive. when i read your post you literally burst my balloon. i was quite excited and proud of myself for setting up a taphsic. it has helped me so far. i mean, what about all the articles and testimonials about the amazingness (is that even a word:joy:) of setting up taphsic. and you said (wrote) that i'm "not really doin' anythin' productive". so what do you consider productive?! please dont take offense, i'm just trying to understand.

No offense taken.
 that is what this site is for.

If it works, work it!

Many people who have tried the tchapstick thingy have reported that they are simply holdin' their breath. Others said that it cost them a lot of money and they are back to square one. Some are able to hold out. Maybe you'll be that one.

Productive means changin' yourself, not just your habitsI. How can I become a better person? WhatI can I do to make my connection withI God stronger? How can I be of serviceI to another?

Keep at it.

You're on the way.

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 15:17 #302011

• thatslife
  • Senior Boarder
tchapstik, lol!
your L key on your keyboard is broken or what....

but on a serious note, have you got any suggestions what i can do to try to change myself
Don't take life too seriously:wink:

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 15:18 #302012

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
thatslife wrote:

If you look at the forum, please do! Yes a lot has been pumping about the Taphsic and it's more like Peloni Almoni's Plumbing Inc.
If you don't like this post, please minus my karma or click the "no thank you" button - Ha! 
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Worried for the future 03 Jan 2017 16:55 #302037

• cordnoy
thatslife wrote on 03 Jan 2017 15:17:
tchapstik, lol!
your L key on your keyboard is broken or what....

but on a serious note, have you got any suggestions what i can do to try to change myself

II don't know if it's an L or an I, or even something else.

It's only on GYE.
It only happens on GYE!
GYE is the ONLY place it happens.

Dev says to me, "can you send a screenshot please?" Me, "just take a look at my last 1000 :-)!&$in' posts; they are all #&$%*in' screenshots!"

And yes, read the white book please.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes