Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227036 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Sep 2017 05:23 #320642

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 04 Sep 2017 18:08:
Okay here is the deal

I will be"h be going to family for Sukkos and that means going to a place that I always have had a fall. It is not possible to take away the cause please just leave it at that.

So the plan is to get as many phone numbers from the chevrah here so that I can call them as needed. Please email me your number if you can be of help to me in this matter I would greatly appreciate it.
I do not have a # as of now but will bl"n send it to all those that would like to join me in this matter when I do get one.

Thank you all for your continued support

Dov talks about this too
on his Bein Hazmanim call at minute 60
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Sep 2017 10:31 #320646

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you Markz for the mara makom
It is partially what happens to me
Here is to a great bein hazmanim
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 17 Oct 2017 22:27 #321238

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
So the  truth is that I have not been updating my chart so as not to have the embarrassment again by announcing a fall but I will say it anyway I DID NOT MAKE IT TO Y"K!!!!

I started again now but I feel bad about myself  it was so stupid not to reach out to those that were holding out their hands to me 

very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 17 Oct 2017 22:39 #321241

• cordnoy
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 17 Oct 2017 22:27:
So the  truth is that I have not been updating my chart so as not to have the embarrassment again by announcing a fall but I will say it anyway I DID NOT MAKE IT TO Y"K!!!!

I started again now but I feel bad about myself  it was so stupid not to reach out to those that were holding out their hands to me 

Sorry to hear.

I kept my phone with me, even on yom tov.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2017 22:40 by cordnoy.

Re: I will make it b"h 19 Oct 2017 09:43 #321304

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am a good person who is unfortunately sick
oy gevalt!
Maybe we should make another OINK meeting for you.
Are you still around?
or did you move to shmutz la'aretz?
Formerly mikestruggling I just bought a truck. l hang out in the trailer and G-d drives. 

Re: I will make it b"h 22 Oct 2017 19:52 #321427

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry for the delay in responding trying to not be in the computer as much....
Yes I am still around for now though it seems that I will be leaving next zman possibly earlier

Re: I will make it b"h 22 Oct 2017 19:59 #321428

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Quick update
Cutting back on how much I am on the computer as I feel it may be causing me to feel triggered and edgy 

On a happier note we are awaiting a simcha this zman  as well as Hashem has provided us with an amazing kollel to go to next zman 

I am davening that I may continue to see Hashems help in everything and that I may be able to go thru this without losing my "sanity"

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 05:59 #321443

I feel like giving up the fight with the YH , its so tough so hard.
its goes back a looong time (over 10 years)
How many tears I had already shed not to fall again, only to fall again and shed another couple of buckets.
The guilt feelings, the double life, the constant fight.... just cant anymore!
Please help!! feel like giving in and just stop the looong fight

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 06:28 #321444

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
my life changed when i learned i was sick getting better and not evil trying to get good.
Do you think you moved past the point of bechira into something akin to an addiction?

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 11:20 #321448

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Many of us here know your turmoil and pain. You are not alone. stay connected and iyh you will get better. The day will iyh come where you will look back and celebrate how you changed your life.Hatzlocha.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 12:03 #321449

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am a good person who is unfortunately sick
Path of life wrote on 23 Oct 2017 05:59:
How many tears I had already shed not to fall again, only to fall again and shed another couple of buckets.

You may or may not be an addict.
I'm an addict I gave up and I'm trying to let Hashem into my life (really I'm trying to live Hashem's life) using the 12 steps. Look at my count that's not a lot of sobriety. It doesn't make a difference for the next 24 hours I can survive without lust. I'll use the tools I have so that I shouldn't be led there.

to Mayan hatzluche rabba whatever you do. I dont understand why you are not doing 12 steps live meetings. I am mevatel daas to whoever you ask. I know very close to nothing but maybe ask again. the joy of living the steps is indescribable it can take you thru anything (even in laws)
Formerly mikestruggling I just bought a truck. l hang out in the trailer and G-d drives. 

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 12:08 #321450

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Path of life
I am sorry to hear that you feel so down
But you came to the right place kudos to you for posting and just try to listen to the great truckers hear and you will do fine

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 12:10 #321451

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Mikestruggling

Thanks for the well wishes 
As to your wonderment I am not an addict and I feel live 12 step meetings will do more harm than good ....

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 12:57 #321452

• cordnoy
Path of life wrote on 23 Oct 2017 05:59:

Mine was/is over 35 years.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Oct 2017 13:06 #321453

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 23 Oct 2017 12:10:
Mikestruggling

Thanks for the well wishes 
As to your wonderment I am not an addict and I feel live 12 step meetings will do more harm than good ....

Live meetings may not be good...

But don't get into the trap of some that are addicted to saying "I'm a non addict", give yourself a few years to decide and maybe get a 2nd opinion because אין אדם רואה אדיקשנס עצמו

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 18 Dec 2016 12:08:
I would sometimes get caught over the years but nothing helped me for long including talking to rebbim that i was and still am very close to. Now my wife is encouraging me to join gye so here we go hope i can finally become the yid i know i really am

You have already opened up to rebeim, so why not open up and keep a running kesher with another recovering gye?

btw If I'd be getting caught I'd definitely consider myself a powerless addict and would take for myself the necessary Truck route to sanity

Maybe you prefer living it out in the land of insanity? Hey - I'm just kidding
Have a great day ;-)
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes