Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227044 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Jul 2017 18:46 #317777

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 17 Jul 2017 17:19:
If anyone sees this thread then please say some tihellim for me as in the next few hours a major life decision needs to be made.....  

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 19 Jul 2017 10:41:
Thank you all, those who posted and those who did not,

B"H the decision period is over though I am not happy with the results, my pride ans self esteem are down in the sewers and I do not know what to do now.

This has not made my lusting any worse ,for now, though I need to pick myself up before it gets worse.

Thanks for "listening" and may everyone have only good things come to them 

It would seem that I am meant to work on my emunah and bitachon as there is now one more option that came up out of the blue for next zman and it is even better than the previous ones 

Please continue to have me in mind that if it is the right thing for me that I should be accepted into this kollel

Thank you
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2017 18:49 by mayanhamisgaber.

Re: I will make it b"h 07 Aug 2017 18:39 #318415

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Another day another fall

Getting back up moving on
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 07 Aug 2017 19:23 #318418

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
Keep on trucking chaver. Keep it strong. you are a worthy person. Please share with us what you will be doing today to stay cleanfor the next 24 hours?

Thanks
I currently attend live SA meetings. Feel free to reach out to me.

Re: I will make it b"h 07 Aug 2017 19:45 #318419

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 07 Aug 2017 18:39:
Another day another fall

Sorry to hear that

I've been listening to Dov recently
He raised an interesting question - I hope I'm (dov) quoting correctly 

Why do we call it a "fall"?
So then are we not in control?
What moving on is there to do if we are outa control?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I will make it b"h 07 Aug 2017 20:06 #318420

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
lomed wrote on 07 Aug 2017 19:23:
Keep on trucking chaver. Keep it strong. you are a worthy person. Please share with us what you will be doing today to stay cleanfor the next 24 hours?

Thanks

This truck is broken

Why do you think I am a worthy person?

I am going to sleep and worry about this a different time

Re: I will make it b"h 07 Aug 2017 20:09 #318421

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 07 Aug 2017 19:45:

Another day another fall

Sorry to hear that

I would rather call it a failure. I call it a fall as that is what the lingo is here.

No we are not in control when in the lust. Moving on has many meanings, I had in mind 2
1) One moves on in life and does "steps" to stay out of lust
2) Hamaivin yavin

Re: I will make it b"h 07 Aug 2017 21:47 #318431

Markz wrote on 07 Aug 2017 19:45:

Another day another fall

Sorry to hear that

For the record the big book calls it a fall. 
If you are really bored, you can check out my original thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/305558-Journey-of-one-day-at-a-time 

"Think good and it will be good!"

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 06:38 #318447

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 07 Aug 2017 20:06:

lomed wrote on 07 Aug 2017 19:23:

Thanks

This truck is broken

Why do you think I am a worthy person?

I am going to sleep and worry about this a different time

Wow Mayan, sounds like you're going through a really difficult time. Hopefully, the following will help a bit. It's ok if you're sleeping now, this is for when you wake up.

מודה אני לפניך מלך חי וקיים
I am thankful before You, living & everlasting King
שהחזרת בי נשמתי בחמלה,
That you returned into me my soul, with compassion.
רבה אמונתך
Your faith (in me) is great!

When you say מודה אני in the morning, you can translate it as it's translated above. (Even if you already said it today, say it again, but slowly, with concentration.)

We all know the Hashem is the Ultimate everything. With regards to the greatness of faith, regardless of what the faith is directed at, however great anybody's faith is, Hashem's is infinitely greater.
In מודה אני, we say how Hashem(❗) has faith in us. Not just faith, but great faith❗

Now, if Hashem, who has the greatest ability for faith, if He believes in me, who am I not to believe in myself? Even if I don't believe in myself, does it really matter? The truth clearly is that I CAN do it, for if that weren't the case, Hashem wouldn't have faith in us.

Mayan, however broken your truck is, however much you consider yourself unworthy, this morning, our loving Father returned your soul to you knowing that today you will have challenges. He knows that today you're going to be tempted. He knows when & how you'll be tempted. Yet, the Master of the universe also knows how strong you are, even more than you know it. He believes that you're able to succeed today. If you don't feel that way, perhaps consider talking to Him about it.

Abba is waiting to see your success, you can do this!
It may be really difficult right now, but tell me: have you ever succeeded in the past when it was extremely difficult?

הצלחה אחי❗
If you already have God rooting for you, I seriously don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm rooting for you too!
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 06:43 by bb0212. Reason: Because this felt like the right thing to do. Ftr, it's very late and I'm going to sleep. Ty for reading this!

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 18:36 #318460

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Mayan you are having a rough time. You know you have inspired many, including me. You seem to genuinely care about all of us. Time to have some compassion on yourself. Get up, wash off the dirt, and get back on track one hour at a time. You know it can be done. You have tasted it. This period was a ditch in the path up a mountain. Now that you have crossed it, you realize you are still high up on the trail. Best wishes. G-d bless you.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 19:14 #318463

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you all for trying to repair this broken vehicle

Caring for others and giving a way to see things is easy as Dov says even a young child has a really clear mind right after he acts out. The trick is to be able to see oneself as if from another persons point of view, something that I cannot do.

Inspiring others I do not know about that but if there are those that get inspired so be it.

If I would have compassion on myself I wont say where I would be now.

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 19:17 #318464

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
I am tired of all this 
I just want to be normal (do not say that I am)
I want all of this to stop
I just want to live a normal healthy happy life

I do not think that that life will ever be mine

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 20:00 #318473

• cordnoy
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 08 Aug 2017 19:17:
I am tired of all this 
I just want to be normal (do not say that I am)
I want all of this to stop
I just want to live a normal healthy happy life

I do not think that that life will ever be mine

I don't know if you're normal or not; I know that I am not.
I also wanna live life without lustin'.
Will that happen? I don't know.
Has it happened? Nope.
The past two days - even more than usual. I spoke to God about it a bit today.

However, "healthy" and "happy" can be adjectives that describe my life as of late - certainly more than before. It did take lots of work and some risks were taken in recovery, but it was/is well worth it.

B'hatzlachah to you
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 20:12 #318474

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Nice to see you still postin'

I was expectin' this type of response but did not think it would be you.

Thanks

p.s. No I am not normal
       I too speak to G-d 
       I am not holdin' my breath waitin' for an answer
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 20:20 by cordnoy. Reason: Holdin'

Re: I will make it b"h 08 Aug 2017 20:48 #318475

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
ttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbb

(that was for the edit) :-p

Re: I will make it b"h 09 Aug 2017 00:51 #318482

Hey mayan, I Iove your posts. Maybe you should join the phone conferences. Or take some other step. Make the fall worth it. Sry if that's not relevant. I wish you only the best. I know the anguish of this horrible addiction. 
If you are really bored, you can check out my original thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/305558-Journey-of-one-day-at-a-time 

"Think good and it will be good!"
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes