Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Here goes 12166 Views

Re: Here goes 25 Oct 2017 18:31 #321585

• tzedekchaim
  • Current streak: 2239 days
  • Gold Boarder
i'm sorry as well. You can get in touch with one of us if you feel it too.

Baruch Hashem. I only lapsed that one time! I am so far still clean. One day at a time

helping hand: you can lapse once as long as its not today

Re: Here goes 31 Oct 2017 22:58 #321817

• Trying 2 B Good
  • Current streak: 63 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I had a fall today. .
 I feel so worthless. I need to find a job so I’m not at home all morning by myself. So far a have a potential job but I need to finish a sample job for them first and it’s a little confusing for me so I push it off and procrastinate and push it off.... you get the point. And it’s do unhealthy for me to be alone. I have no idea what to do. Also I have not been doing my step work properly. I have not been doing my reading properly. It will also help if I try to go to more meetings per week. I feel like I can't get my act together. Also like I said it's hard to tell my wife every time i mess up. I feel like she deserves to heal after all the harm iv'e done to her. That is what she feels she needs but it's hard for me. TFLMS.

Re: Here goes 01 Nov 2017 01:52 #321821

• tzedekchaim
  • Current streak: 2239 days
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry to hear that. Seems like you learned something new about yourself though. Can you work in a public area (like a library). That way you have people around you and aren't alone? 

ITs good to keep a list of what works for you, so you don't get stuck in a loop. Its one thing to go in a loop and fall due to the same thing, its another to patch each thing as you fall so that you don't fall by it in the future. 

just my 2 cents.

Re: Here goes 01 Nov 2017 01:58 #321822

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
I can't leave my wife out of it. She said that for herself the heal she needs the truth!

What does your couple therapist say?

Imho if anything she should demand to know when you take and when you miss steps in recovery, not if you slipped. 

I'm not talking from personal experience, but she gains nothing hearing each time you fall, and it's not a deterrent either (for most of us)
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2017 02:01 by Markz.

Re: Here goes 02 Nov 2017 16:19 #321897

• Trying 2 B Good
  • Current streak: 63 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I actually agree. and we don't officially have a couples therapist yet. But my therapist told her that it wont help her if I tell her but rather to make sure i am doing recovery properly. But yet here we are.
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes