Welcome, Guest

Just for today log
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just for today log 1230 Views

Just for today log 30 Oct 2015 01:34 #267310

• Chazak18
  • Fresh Boarder
This night I decided to be honest with myself and tried to really complete the 90 days challenge. I had a fall today, so I planned the following strategy:

I will try to read a little of the handbook all nights to motivate myself, because before sleep is my highest struggle problem, so I believe that I can control myself better when motivated before sleep. Also I will read in a path that I can apply what I learned it means that I will implement the steps in my life. I will try to post on the forum my log every day, then I can keep me (and maybe others) clean just for today.

Re: Just for today log 30 Oct 2015 01:42 #267311

• peloni almoni
  • Platinum Boarder
  • אשר אנכי מצוך היום - there is only today
good luck. remember to post.
Have a corny day ... and if you do have other plans, change 'em!!
peloni_almoni@hotmail.com

None of us has it all together, but together, we have it all.

we always put our sobriety before our ego -
מוטב שאקרא שוטה כל ימי ואל אהיה רשע שעה אחת לפני המקום

לפעולות אדם בדבר שפתיך אני שמרתי אורחות פריץ. תמוך אשורי במעגלותיך בל נמוטו פעמי. תהלים יז
- OVERDOSE OF DOV: READING MATERIAL TO KEEP ME SANE
- THE BEST THREAD ON THE FORUM; READ, POST, AND HAVE A GREAT TIME

Re: Just for today log 30 Oct 2015 01:57 #267315

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
peloni almoni wrote:
good luck. remember to post.

You make sure to post or a big fish will be out to get you
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Chazak 18,
Youll be alright.
Keep up your good trucking!!

All the best

Mark
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Just for today log 30 Oct 2015 14:31 #267382

• Chazak18
  • Fresh Boarder
Well let's start... Today will be my first day clean b"h. In the morning I wanted to act out so I took my iphone amd then... No internet conection... Wow! That makes me think that Hashem really helps us when we need, I was there almost falling and The internet is not working, well even this way was difficult to not act out but it was easier and I could pass the test.
Then a few minuts ago I wanted to act out then I started to write ere in the forum.

Why could i fortify me in the morning?
I believe that my thoght that "if Hashem is helping me why I cant put a little bit of effort from my side too". Then I thought "I can pass this just this moment" and I discovered that I really can!!! Shabat Shalom!

Re: Just for today log 30 Oct 2015 19:38 #267398

• lomed
  • Gold Boarder
Keep it up.

Shabat shalom
I currently attend live SA meetings. Feel free to reach out to me.

Re: Just for today log 02 Nov 2015 23:59 #267595

• Chazak18
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody, I have to say that unfortunately I fall motzai shabat, well because that I didn't posted here, motzai shabat for me is very difficult, but today I tried to fortify me with the chizuk emails, the handbook and a torah study, yesterday and today I didn't had any difficult struggle B"H! But some lesson must be learned from this fall and I think that the lesson is: 1- study 30min. Of the handbook. 2- make plans in advance for matzai shabat. 3- not use connected devices to just "surf" in the web.

Re: Just for today log 03 Nov 2015 22:59 #267701

• Chazak18
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm really happy today because i had a hard struggle in the morning and I could win this time! I was thinking in the quote: "one time is too much and a thousand is never enough", this quote helped me a lot to win this struggle today.

I also liked so much the chizuk email today, particularly this part: "This is the same "bad" feeling that I have when I'm lifting weights: it's "bad" only because it hurts my body, but it gives a great feeling from working out. I'm working out right now, and I should enjoy this feeling of NOT giving in, because it's building my spirituality and resilience muscles."

I believe that tonight and tomorrow morning will be easier ti fight...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes