Welcome, Guest

Sj's life changer
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Sj's life changer 4829 Views

Re: Sj's life changer 16 Dec 2015 04:58 #271490

• SamJoe
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
Wow that's so cool! So I generally just use the lessons track and get lost in whatever track comes next...
Or jam random tunes that I liked, or play keyboard...
What do you like playing?

Re: Sj's life changer 16 Dec 2015 11:47 #271495

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
SJ,
so how was your night last night? Did you stay strong?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Sj's life changer 16 Dec 2015 16:04 #271510

• SamJoe
  • Senior Boarder
Bh I did. When I was posting last night I didn't really think I would stay clean but your last post was the push that did it! Thanks

Re: Sj's life changer 17 Dec 2015 06:02 #271609

• SamJoe
  • Senior Boarder
Today was uneventful in a good way bh, throughout the day I was busy and involved with healthy life things, I did have some challenges with my emotional side with some sadness and depression which usually are the trigger for acting out.
Thank you G-D for a clean day.

Re: Sj's life changer 18 Dec 2015 08:18 #271723

• SamJoe
  • Senior Boarder
Hello, firstly today is my birthday so I want to wish everyone here Hatzlacha in your journey of recovery!

Throughout the day (Thursday) I had several bursts of sadness, I don't know what it's from, but it makes me want to just give up and cry. Usually what helps me get out of it is mixing with people and friends.

Another point that I experienced, I was sitting with some friends in honor of my birthday and we were inspiring ourselves to live more meaningful lives, and I started getting this feeding that I should finally take control of life and start living up to what I should be. I felt this to be a very positive feeling, one which I haven't had in a long long time. All my acting out left me burnt out and numb, it's nice to start feeling healthy feelings again.

Re: Sj's life changer 18 Dec 2015 14:35 #271744

Happy Birthday! May this birthday bring with it a hischadshus to help you break free permanently and continue to grow in your overall Avodas Hashem!
Feel free to email me at BenTorah.BaalHabayis@gmail.com

1 day may be too long for me, but I take it OWAAT = One wave at a time, cause the lust comes and goes like a wave which rises and crashes.

Re: Sj's life changer 18 Dec 2015 21:45 #271780

• SamJoe
  • Senior Boarder
Amein!
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes