Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: The Red Face 1091 Views

Re: The Red Face 28 Jul 2024 22:48 #417953

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
The was a ‘CRACK’! And he appeared, about 5 feet above the pavement in the littered parking lot, and with a muffled curse he fell, narrowly missing a Tesla. 

Twas the third time he had suddenly appeared, when the location had been mentioned in passing. Each time driving swiftly to deliver a much needed hug. 

The bearhug was almost harsh. Powerful, infused with genuine caring and concern, tempered with warmth, and with an added touch of patented, good-natured lunacy.  

Oh, Chaver, 
בא ללמוד ונמצא מלמד
You never fail to inspire. You humbly and dedication to what’s right, to getting better, to Emuna and Bitachon. Twas good. (Even though they forgot our orders). Twas, very very good.

Friendship is good, especially with you. Bottoms up means that what seems to be bottom can also be a top, it’s intoxicating…

והבוטח בה׳ חסד יסובבנו

לחיים

Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2024 22:51 by chaimoigen.

Re: The Red Face 28 Jul 2024 23:38 #417961

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
chaimoigen wrote on 28 Jul 2024 22:48:
The was a ‘CRACK’! And he appeared, about 5 feet above the pavement in the littered parking lot, and with a muffled curse he fell, narrowly missing a Tesla. 

Twas the third time he had suddenly appeared, when the location had been mentioned in passing. Each time driving swiftly to deliver a much needed hug. 

The bearhug was almost harsh. Powerful, infused with genuine caring and concern, tempered with warmth, and with an added touch of patented, good-natured lunacy.  

Oh, Chaver, 
בא ללמוד ונמצא מלמד
You never fail to inspire. You humbly and dedication to what’s right, to getting better, to Emuna and Bitachon. Twas good. (Even though they forgot our orders). Twas, very very good.

Friendship is good, especially with you. Bottoms up means that what seems to be bottom can also be a top, it’s intoxicating…

והבוטח בה׳ חסד יסובבנו

לחיים

The hug had me floating.
Hope to stay in the air this time.
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face

Re: The Red Face 29 Jul 2024 23:24 #418026

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 31 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You are definitely still floating.... it was a nice round table discussion....
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: The Red Face 30 Jul 2024 03:19 #418036

• proudyungerman
  • Current streak: 234 days
  • Gold Boarder
Heeling wrote on 29 Jul 2024 23:24:

I guess YKW really got you this time...

I just have one question: Is it better to be a teacup or to float around everywhere?

Re: The Red Face 30 Jul 2024 12:27 #418049

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
proudyungerman wrote on 30 Jul 2024 03:19:

Heeling wrote on 29 Jul 2024 23:24:

I guess YKW really got you this time...

I just have one question: Is it better to be a teacup or to float around everywhere?

Levicorpus!!
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

Re: The Red Face 31 Jul 2024 16:10 #418190

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
My thread I can write about whatever I want!

Chasdei Hashem !!
The case against Rabbi Eisseman was just dismissed, with NO OPTION FOR THE 'PERSECUTION ' to appeal!!

Last Edit: 31 Jul 2024 18:46 by redfaced.

Re: The Red Face 31 Jul 2024 16:14 #418191

• Muttel
  • Current streak: 100 days
  • Gold Boarder
What WONDROUS news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just made my YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and I just gasped aloud in my office!!!!)

I owe you one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muttel
We're in this struggle together; feel free to reach out! 
Muttel15@gmail.com

Feel free to call! (908) 251-9590 (google)

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043

Re: The Red Face 31 Jul 2024 16:16 #418192

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
I actually cried... again

Re: The Red Face 08 Aug 2024 00:45 #418690

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
Muttel wrote on 08 Aug 2024 00:36:
We walked stood outside into the misty parking lot instantly connecting like the closest of friends.
Bonding over shared challenges, shared pain, and yes, shared successes and purity. 
Reminiscing of his flight taken like an Eagle, I stood spellbound and gained new respect and appreciation
For one that overcame so much and stands a victor in the great battle, a proud General bearing spoils of war.

R' Eagle, the inspiration and warmth you provided today was priceless! The shteigen, understanding, insight,
And such friendship, though brand new chronologically, so firm and deep like so many GYE relationships......

That parting hug, silently expressing so much without any words,
Expressing support,
Expressing relief,
Expressing understanding,
Expressing love,
Expressing friendship,
Expressing connection,
Expressing aliya,
Expressing respect,
Expressing hope,

Expressing the power of GYE, the power of harnessing friendship to get מבירא עמיקתא לאיגרא רם........

With brotherly love, and lehitraot!!
Muttel

Changed some words - to reflect my experience!

Last Edit: 08 Aug 2024 01:15 by redfaced.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes