Welcome, Guest

Raboisai - I'm Living Real!
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 4620 Views

Re: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 15 Aug 2024 21:08 #419257

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Gonna be a strange bris where a whole bunch of very different looking fellows across a whole age spectrum are sitting at the same table, and we tell The esteemed grandparents (on both sides obviously) "Oh, we're from the other side. No no no not them the OTHER side. Like in the DARK side"  
I wish ourselves luck!!!
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face

Re: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 15 Aug 2024 23:52 #419275

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 240 days
  • Gold Boarder
"NO NO!!!! WE'RE CAMP FRIENDS"!!!
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2024 23:55 by yiftach.

Re: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 16 Aug 2024 01:36 #419282

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
No words other than these: 

ASHREI TIVCHAR VISEKAREIV YISHKON CHAZEIRECHA- NISBAAH MITUV BEISECHA KIDOSH HEICHALECHA!!!! 

KABOOM!!! These details have blown me away. A Kiss from the Rebono Shel Olam 

My heart is so full I can’t even put it in words.

אליהו מלאך הברית הנה שלך לפניך!!! 
אנא ה׳ שלח בשורות טובות ישועות ונחמות!!!
כי מי הוא זה העומד לגדור פרצות ישראל ולהכניס הנשמות העשוקות תחת כנפי השכינה כמו אחינו הגדול IWLR?!? תתברך מן שמיא בכל מכל כל בשמים ובארץ עד בלי ירח!! 

Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2024 01:37 by chaimoigen.

Re: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 16 Aug 2024 13:14 #419295

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So I saw this sign on the hallowed walls, of BMG (in between the smartphone gzeira and the anti-lace kol koreh). 

It said: “I’ve been waiting for over 15 years to invite you to an awesome, overwhelming Shabbos Nachamu Simcha tonight. Where we shall celebrate how the Rebono Shel Olam has showered His bracha on one of His eminent, decorated Field Marshalls, who leads the charge ever onwards in the ongoing Battle of the Generation, whose positivity and  unflagging devotion to Hashem’s children can’t be described. Event such as these are the Rebono Shel Olam’s Nechoma in a world gone mad, so you don’t want to miss it. 

Join over 60 loyal troops, to sing and celebrate with brown bags over our faces this Friday night. (Please make sure that your brown bag has only approved Shabbosdik messages.)”

Im not sure if I should rip down the sign or not, cause it mentions TBOTG, which has a picture of a smartphone on the cover.
Eerie, what do you think?
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2024 13:18 by chaimoigen.

Re: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 16 Aug 2024 13:32 #419297

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I tried putting on the brown bag but I got all emotional and the tears of happiness caused the bag to get wet and disintegrate leaving my face (and neshama) exposed. For some reason It feels really good.
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: Raboisai - I'm Living Real! 16 Aug 2024 15:18 #419305

• amevakesh
  • Current streak: 389 days
  • Gold Boarder
Late to the party. Rebbe, you have given us all, myself included, so much Chizzuk and guidance. Your Simcha is all of ours מעומקא דליבי, מזל טוב!
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2024 15:18 by amevakesh.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes