Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Bego 16720 Views

Re: Bego 22 Mar 2023 19:50 #393723

• eerie
  • Current streak: 758 days
  • Platinum Boarder
My dear friend, Yeshayahu, my heart goes out for you. That must be so hard, I can't imagine. My dear friend, your challenge is great, but you are even greater. Your father down here has trouble letting you know how much he loves you and believes in you for whatever reason, but your father in heaven loves you endlessly and boundlessly. Like you said, He begs you "בקשו פני!!" About you the passuk says "כי אבי ואמי עזבוני וה' יאספני", don't forget that Dovid said those words, and how did his father treat him, when he was banished from his home? My friend, I can't imagine your pain, abd yet you are a giant, here, growing, and growing in your knowlegde, in your heart and in your mind, that your Father in heaven is always, always waiting for you to have  a relationship with Him, He believes in you, and He is so proud of everything you do.
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: Bego 22 Mar 2023 20:53 #393729

• sapy
  • Platinum Boarder
I totally relate. Hashem not really caring about me is a deep struggle, which recently is getting better through therapy bh.

Re: Bego 23 Mar 2023 01:56 #393757

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi all

Wow, it's been a while. 

​I've fallen several times. Baby disturbing us at night. Not great. Very tired all the time. 

​Does Hashem care? I've no idea. the most I know, is that I should care.  

But I don't at the moment. Or at least, not enough. 
Hi nice to meet you. I struggle with those exact thoughts. The painful thought of Hashem not caring is so crushing and overpowering at times you feel you were born just to suffer. I totally get that. Just know, there really are others out there with the same stuff bouncing around their heads and it kills them. Maybe its even most frum yidden who struggle with it. We hear all kinds of stories of "I heard Hashem calling" or "I felt Hashem holding my hand" and I have trouble relating.

A great point I've heard from Reb Yossi Bensoussan: All those "Hashem held my hand people" still had to pay their utility bills the next month. THe handholding revelation moments don't do anything without work from the person themselves. Those stories sometimes don't do much for anyone except make them not want to put in the work, they'd rather wait for Eliyohu Hanavi to turn their life around for them. Or Daven at the Kosel for 40 days. Or donate money to Kupat Hair. Anything quick and instant to avoid the long hard work.
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2023 01:57 by jackthejew.

Re: Bego 23 Mar 2023 01:58 #393758

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
One thing: We say Hamechadesh Btuvoi B'chol Yoim Tomid. Hashem has to recreate everything, everyday. If he C"V didn't care about you, you wouldn't still be here.
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin

Re: Bego 23 Mar 2023 08:05 #393773

• misgaber96
  • Current streak: 715 days
  • Expert Boarder
jackthejew wrote on 23 Mar 2023 01:58:
One thing: We say Hamechadesh Btuvoi B'chol Yoim Tomid. Hashem has to recreate everything, everyday. If he C"V didn't care about you, you wouldn't still be here.

Nice.....
I am a fan of this.
Perfect, simple. 
I am also a fan of the share from Yeshayahu and Bego, I believe we are here to be open and honest, Thank you for your openness and honesty. I personally find it quite difficult to share if I am feeling judged. I find that eitzah works only once I have asked for it.
All the very best,

Re: Bego 24 Mar 2023 02:46 #393830

• cordnoy
chancy wrote on 22 Mar 2023 17:30:
Deleted*

Please put it back.

Thank you
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Bego 27 Mar 2023 15:18 #393969

• chancy
  • Current streak: 809 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Why? 
Anyway, I dont have it saved somewhere. 
That was from the heart. 

Re: Bego 28 Mar 2023 20:55 #394071

• cordnoy
chancy wrote on 27 Mar 2023 15:18:
Why? 
Anyway, I dont have it saved somewhere. 
That was from the heart. 

I came across this from an unexpected place: "God sometimes takes us into troubled waters; not to drown us but to cleanse us."
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Bego 29 Mar 2023 16:21 #394098

• chancy
  • Current streak: 809 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mr Cordnoy,
I respect you loads for what you do here and for what you do to help others. 
However, it seems that we are from 2 different planets.... I never understand what you are saying and we have vastly differing outlooks on life. 
We dont see eye to eye on anything it seems, so it doesn't look like we are going to become friends in this lifetime....

Going forward, if you don't like something I write, just delete it with your moderating rights.

Re: Bego 29 Mar 2023 16:43 #394100

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
chancy wrote on 29 Mar 2023 16:21:
Mr Cordnoy,
I respect you loads for what you do here and for what you do to help others. 
However, it seems that we are from 2 different planets.... I never understand what you are saying and we have vastly differing outlooks on life. 
We dont see eye to eye on anything it seems, so it doesn't look like we are going to become friends in this lifetime....

Going forward, if you don't like something I write, just delete it with your moderating rights.

He doesn’t do that. 

Have you spoken to Cordnoy? Do yourself a favor and take the chancy 
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Bego 11 Oct 2023 10:05 #402088

• bego
  • Platinum Boarder
Not sure how my topic became a place for random thoughts, but all good.

Cords is the best. he knows I think that as I've told him so. Markz is right. 

I haven't been here for a while but Cords keeps me on the "mainly" straight and narrow. 
I came.
I saw
I conquered.
I failed. 
Too much I. 
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes