Welcome, Guest

I'm Finally Here
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: I'm Finally Here 51072 Views

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 16:43 #292044

• birshusi
  • Current streak: 138 days
  • Gold Boarder
This week was incredible in so many ways. I want to share it all. But I'm not in the mood right now. I'm tired; don't have the patience to type.

Which means I'm feeling triggered.

Which is not good, being that I need to shop for clothing online.

Which means I need to go to a website that sells clothing.

Which could be very dangerous.

Which is why I'm here, typing this.

Which me luck.
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2016 16:44 by birshusi.

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 16:47 #292045

Tough stuff.. I remember those days of needing to fill my bottomless lust, going to places, buying things. Also, all my really really really bad falls took place in the summer. No matter how shark zman was beforehand.. Chilling memories.
You should have much hatzlacha birshusi. 

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 16:50 #292046

Birshusi wrote:
This week was incredible in so many ways. I want to share it all. But I'm not in the mood right now. I'm tired; don't have the patience to type.

Which me luck.

Oy... Dangerous waters. I didn't to a mall for years so instead I shopped on line. Too many times to count I found myself on the the other side of the michizah clothing wise. We're with you Birshusi! Hope you get in a better mood soon. 

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 16:55 #292047

• birshusi
  • Gold Boarder
shmirashachaim wrote on 15 Jul 2016 16:50:

Birshusi wrote:

Which me luck.

Oy... Dangerous waters. I didn't to a mall for years so instead I shopped on line. Too many times to count I found myself on the the other side of the michizah clothing wise. We're with you Birshusi! Hope you get in a better mood soon. 

Thanks.

I'm trying to think of something else to do, but I really have to get this shopping done, so I'm sorta in a pickle. Luckily my father is sitting just a few feet away from me, so that's a deterrent.

I don't want to fall. I'll be okay. With your help.

And His, of course.

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 16:59 #292048

Hatzlacha

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 17:31 #292050

• truevision
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey. Whenever i have to go to youtube or sonething similiar i have my wife watch with me. (Unless i dont and then...) its very effective. Take a breather outside for five minutes... Daven... The truth is you may not be in the mood to do any of the above but can u please do it for my father in law he just had a stroke and lost vision in his eye. Name is mordechai pesach ben malka 

Guarding your eye shoukd be a zchus

Re: I'm Finally Here 15 Jul 2016 17:39 #292051

Oh veiy.. Refuah shalema

Re: I'm Finally Here 17 Jul 2016 03:02 #292073

• birshusi
  • Gold Boarder
truevision wrote on 15 Jul 2016 17:31:
Hey. Whenever i have to go to youtube or sonething similiar i have my wife watch with me. (Unless i dont and then...) its very effective. Take a breather outside for five minutes... Daven... The truth is you may not be in the mood to do any of the above but can u please do it for my father in law he just had a stroke and lost vision in his eye. 

Baruch Hashem I pulled through without even slipping. And I found really cheap pants too. Thanks to everyone, especially shmirashachaim, for the chizuk.

I'm really sorry to hear about your father, truevision. May he have a refuah shleimah b'karov.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 01:06 by birshusi.

Re: I'm Finally Here 17 Jul 2016 12:23 #292111

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Birshusi wrote:

truevision wrote:
Hey. Whenever i have to go to youtube or sonething similiar i have my wife watch with me. (Unless i dont and then...) its very effective. Take a breather outside for five minutes... Daven... The truth is you may not be in the mood to do any of the above but can u please do it for my father in law he just had a stroke and lost vision in his eye. Name is...

Baruch Hashem I pulled through without even slipping. And I found really cheap pants too. Thanks to everyone, especially shmirashachaim, for the chizuk.

I'm really sorry to hear about your father, truevision. May he have a refuah shleimah b'karov.

Birshusi, is it really worth it not to have your mom do online shopping for you, if there's a chance you'll lose your pants?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2016 16:18 by Markz. Reason: Ⓜ️GEVURA!!

Re: I'm Finally Here 17 Jul 2016 12:44 #292112

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
truevision wrote on 15 Jul 2016 17:31:
Hey. Whenever i have to go to youtube or sonething similiar i have my wife watch with me. (Unless i dont and then...) its very effective. Take a breather outside for five minutes... Daven... The truth is you may not be in the mood to do any of the above but can u please do it for my father in law he just had a stroke and lost vision in his eye. Name is edited

Just a thought...

You might want to edit out your father's name from the post.

It is personal information that could somewhat reveal your true identity and ruin your anonymity.

If you want to pass on your father's name and his mother's name, you could use a private message to do so.

For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Last Edit: 17 Jul 2016 16:14 by ben durdayah.

Re: I'm Finally Here 17 Jul 2016 15:52 #292121

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1199 days
  • Platinum Boarder
And all you guys who quoted his post, you would need to edit yours as well. Including you, Bendy... 
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: I'm Finally Here 17 Jul 2016 16:16 #292122

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 17 Jul 2016 15:52:
And all you guys who quoted his post, you would need to edit yours as well. Including you, Bendy... 

Done 
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: I'm Finally Here 18 Jul 2016 01:07 #292138

• birshusi
  • Gold Boarder
Markz wrote on 17 Jul 2016 12:23:

Birshusi wrote:

truevision wrote:
Hey. Whenever i have to go to youtube or sonething similiar i have my wife watch with me. (Unless i dont and then...) its very effective. Take a breather outside for five minutes... Daven... The truth is you may not be in the mood to do any of the above but can u please do it for my father in law he just had a stroke and lost vision in his eye. Name is...

Birshusi, is it really worth it not to have your mom do online shopping for you, if there's a chance you'll lose your pants?

I hear. It's not easy to shop for someone else, but I guess I'd have to consider asking her in the future.

Re: I'm Finally Here 29 Jul 2016 21:19 #292976

• birshusi
  • Gold Boarder
I had to go all the way to page three of the to find my thread. I've been away for too long, and boy do I feel it.

I've been slipping a lot over the last two weeks, to the point where I've been checking out pretty much every woman I see.

And twice this week, I camped out by a semi-open bathroom window of a house nearby. Last night, I turned off the lights of the room I was in, and watched to see who was in the bathroom. It turned out to be a man, and I think he saw me. I was petrified that I got busted, but so far, no cops have showed up to arrest me.

I haven't felt this bad since joining GYE. Much of that probably has to do with my lack of posting on the forums, but it's difficult to be part of the conversation and camaraderie when I'm only home once a week. Ironically, things should get better once bein hazmanim starts.

But for now, I'm a legit mess, and I seriously thought about falling before I managed to log on to the forums.

Re: I'm Finally Here 29 Jul 2016 22:20 #292979

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for checking in!!

How about sneaking to a meeting with Moish, he's a meeting newby too and doesn't bite
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes