Welcome, Guest

The Women object!! (Siri-ously)
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: The Women object!! (Siri-ously) 22174 Views

The Women object!! (Siri-ously) 10 Nov 2015 05:18 #268251

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
The Guys' Guide to Seeing Women, Not Objects

PLEASE SKIP THE SPOILER POSTS THAT ARENT TOO IMPORTANT

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 12:03 by Markz.

Re: Why in the world did I get married? 11 Nov 2015 02:58 #268359

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 12:03 by Markz.

Re: Why in the world did I get married? 11 Nov 2015 03:01 #268360

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Siri wrote:
Gettingcloser wrote:
I think it's not even frustration it's it's just hormonal imbalance like most pregnant women,
I'm telling my wife that I don't take personal when an unborn is screaming at me

Gosh These men don't get it. At least ZC sorry GC )I'm sloppy sometimes) wrote this on the Men's Department, else he'd have been created - I mean cremated by our women's league

Silly boy - You think all women are pregnant all the time, we're never upset with you. That's because we don't need you!

The following users said go mop the toilets:Adi, Adina, Ahuva, Amit, Arella, Ariella, Ashira, Athalia, Aviv, Aviva, Ayala, Ayelet, your mother

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 00:58 by Markz.

Re: Why in the world did I get married? 11 Nov 2015 04:39 #268372

• m58yiw84niym
  • Current streak: 29 days
  • Expert Boarder
Umm... What's going on here?

Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 11 Nov 2015 05:40 #268380

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
m58yiw84niym wrote:
Umm... What's going on here?

Siri wrote:
duh, finally someone understands me.

m58yiw84niym! Who?
That's what I was looking for - someone to very nicely explain what's going on, what makes guys tick?
Boy while you're at it - do you have an answer for me??
Please

Siri

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 04:10 by Markz.

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 11 Nov 2015 05:50 #268381

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Yesod wrote:
In reality she is totally right.
She got upset again tonight.
She said she called my name 10 times and i ignored her. It wasn't quite that bad, I did respond but it was kind of distant.
I do space out

Siri wrote:
Men are from...

I much prefer if people reply in a legible font
color=#ff4488
- I'm referring to people - not objects from out of space, or ufo / chefetz chashudz

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 04:12 by Markz.

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 11 Nov 2015 15:58 #268406

• ddmm11219
  • Current streak: 51 days
  • Gold Boarder
whats going on here???
...וְאִם גַּם אֶתְאַמֵּץ בְּעֵצוֹת וְתַחְבֻּלוֹת וְכָל יוֹשְׁבֵי תֵבֵל יַעַמְדוּ לִימִינִי לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי וְלִתְמֹךְ נַפְשִׁי, מִבַּלְעֲדֵי עֻזְּךָ וְעֶזְרָתְךָ אֵין עֶזְרָה וִישׁוּעָה...‬

מתוך תפילה נפלאה שחיבר הרה"ק רבי מאיר מאפטא זצוק"ל, בעל מחבר ספר "אור לשמים", ונדפסה בתחילת ספרו.

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 12 Nov 2015 01:08 #268451

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ddmm11219 wrote:
whats going on here???

markz wrote:
The Guys' Guide to Seeing Women, Not Objects
Siri - our ficticous guest will be hosted here to demonstrate these matters, and shout at anyone that's out of line on the forums. So be careful...

Moishe goes into a police station to report that his wife Rebecca is missing.

Moishe: "I've lost my wife. She went shopping yesterday and has still not come home."

Sergeant: "How tall is she, sir?"

Moishe: "I think she’s 5 foot something."

Sergeant: "And what about her build?"

Moishe: She's not slim, but she’s not fat either."

Sergeant: "What color are her eyes sir?"

Moishe: "Um…I can’t remember."

Sergeant: "And what about the color of her hair?"

Moishe: "It changes all the time depending on what hairdresser she goes to."

Sergeant: "What clothes was she wearing when you last saw her?"

Moishe: "I don’t know. It could have been a blue dress. Or maybe a black one. I don't remember exactly."

Sergeant: "When she left to go shopping did she go by car?"

Moishe: "Yes she did."

Sergeant: "And what is the make of the car?"

Moishe: "It's a high performance 560 HP Audi in a very special silver grey metallic paint. It has 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission and a 6.35 litre V12 engine generating at least 460 HP. It has the Z51 Super Performance Package; larger than normal alloy wheels; GT bucket seats; Satellite Navigation with world-wide coverage, and Direct Injection. It also unfortunately has a very thin scratch on the front left door. And .......... "

At this point, Moishe starts to cry.

Sergeant: "Don't worry sir.......We'll find your car."

Siri wrote:
Hi Moishe I know exactly who YOU are, Im back already - when you get home ill kick you out for extended time right back into that police station!!!!

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 02:53 by Markz.

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 12 Nov 2015 04:34 #268464

• goodchange613
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Expert Boarder
gevaldig!!

may i ask how you come to have an inside view of womens minds?
i wouldnt mind borrowing the tool your using.....

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 12 Nov 2015 14:48 #268480

• ddmm11219
  • Current streak: 51 days
  • Gold Boarder
very very good point
yup, this is how is is nebech by us

if ill think how much time in the day i really think about my real wife/partner in life/real love (not lust) real person that cares, and if i look out to impress her, and cant wait her to come, look at me, look deep in her eyes
and how much time i sit on the stupid lust/senseless/dangerous/object or person, its scary that i am not at all different then Moshele
חומר למחשבה
...וְאִם גַּם אֶתְאַמֵּץ בְּעֵצוֹת וְתַחְבֻּלוֹת וְכָל יוֹשְׁבֵי תֵבֵל יַעַמְדוּ לִימִינִי לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי וְלִתְמֹךְ נַפְשִׁי, מִבַּלְעֲדֵי עֻזְּךָ וְעֶזְרָתְךָ אֵין עֶזְרָה וִישׁוּעָה...‬

מתוך תפילה נפלאה שחיבר הרה"ק רבי מאיר מאפטא זצוק"ל, בעל מחבר ספר "אור לשמים", ונדפסה בתחילת ספרו.

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 12 Nov 2015 20:24 #268497

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
i remember that my shrink once told me "you understand women much deeper then most people" i was like "whatever, no biggie". it actually has come to haunt me b/c i objectify women and say and do things that THEY want, not the things that I want. it's like every woman is a game for me, just give me some time and i will figure out how they tick. after that i could push their buttons all day. i am trying to stop doing this. i have failed once in my life to get a woman to like me. i am bragging right now, but it's actually shameful for me.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 13 Nov 2015 03:34 #268512

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Siri wrote:
Someday I am going to have to have the conversation with my son.

No, not the conversation all parents dread giving and all kids are mortified having. I enjoy making people uncomfortable so that conversation should be fun.

No, I’m talking about another conversation. The one that happens after I catch his eye doing what male eyes do well – following an object of lust.

We will probably be out at the mall, because that’s what moms do with their sons, and I’ll catch the look. Etc... Doesn’t matter where it is, there will come a time when I will see it.

And then it will be time for this conversation: “Hey, come here. Let me talk to you. I saw you look at her. I’m not judging you or shaming you. I know why you did. I get it. But we have to talk about it because how you look at a woman matters. A lot of people will try and tell you that a woman should watch how she dresses so she doesn’t tempt you to look at her wrongly.

Here is what I will tell you. It is a woman’s responsibility to dress herself in the morning.
It is your responsibility to look at her like a human being regardless of what she is wearing.

You will feel the temptation to blame her for your wandering eyes because of what she is wearing – or not wearing. But don’t. Don’t play the victim. You are not a helpless victim when it comes to your eyes. You have full control over them. Exercise that control. Train them to look her in the eyes. Discipline yourself to see her, not her clothes or her body.
The moment you play the victim you fall into the lie that you are simply an embodied reaction to external stimuli unable to determine right from wrong, human from flesh. Look right at me. That is a ridiculous lie.
You are more than that. And the woman you are looking at is more than her clothes. She is more than her body.

There is a lot of talk about how men objectify women, and largely, it is true. Humans objectify the things they love in effort to control them.
If you truly love a person, do not reduce them to an object. The moment you objectify another human – woman or man, you give up your humanity

There are two views regarding a woman’s dress code that you will be pressured to buy into. One view will say that women need to dress to get the attention of men. The other view will say women need to dress to protect men from themselves. Son, you are better than both of these. A woman, or any human being, should not have to dress to get your attention. You should give them the full attention they deserve simply because they are a fellow human being. On the other side, a woman should not have to feel like she needs to protect you from you. You need to be in control of you. Unfortunately, much of how the sexes interact with each is rooted in fear. Fear of rejection, fear of abuse, fear of being out of control. We fear each other because we have been taught the other is dangerous. We’ve been a taught a woman’s body will cause men to sin. We’re told that if a woman shows too much of her body men will do stupid things.

Let’s be clear: a woman’s body is not dangerous to you. Her body will not cause you harm. It will not make you do stupid things. If you do stupid things it is because you chose to do stupid things.

So don’t contribute to the fear that exists between men and women. A woman’s body is beautiful and wonderful and mysterious. Respect it by respecting her as an individual with hopes and dreams and experiences and emotions and longings. Let her be confident. Encourage her confidence. But don’t do all this because she is weaker. That’s the biggest bunch of crap out there. Women are not weaker than men. They are not the weaker sex. They are the other sex. I’m not telling you to not look at women. Just the opposite. I’m telling you to see women. Really see them. Not just with your eyes, but with your heart. Don’t look to see something that tickles your senses, but see a human being. My hope is that changing how you see women will change how you are around them. Don’t just be around women. Be with women. Because in the end, they want to be with you. Without fear of being judged, or shamed, or condemned, or objectified, or being treated as other. And that’s not just what women want. That’s what people want. Ultimately, it’s what you want.

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 16:03 by Markz. Reason: beach?????????

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 13 Nov 2015 06:29 #268529

• goodchange613
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Expert Boarder
hmmm where did siri go?? i think this thread was hacked....

good points though

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 13 Nov 2015 11:20 #268534

• unanumun
  • Platinum Boarder
markz wrote:
Siri wrote:
Someday I am going to have to have the conversation with my son.

No, not the conversation all parents dread giving and all kids are mortified having. I enjoy making people uncomfortable so that conversation should be fun.

No, I’m talking about another conversation. The one that happens after I catch his eye doing what male eyes do well – following an object of lust.

We will probably be out at the mall, because that’s what moms do with their sons, and I’ll catch the look. Maybe we’ll go to the beach and see it. Doesn’t matter where it is, there will come a time when I will see it.

And then it will be time for this conversation: “Hey, come here. Let me talk to you. I saw you look at her. I’m not judging you or shaming you. I know why you did. I get it. But we have to talk about it because how you look at a woman matters. A lot of people will try and tell you that a woman should watch how she dresses so she doesn’t tempt you to look at her wrongly.

Here is what I will tell you. It is a woman’s responsibility to dress herself in the morning.
It is your responsibility to look at her like a human being regardless of what she is wearing.

You will feel the temptation to blame her for your wandering eyes because of what she is wearing – or not wearing. But don’t. Don’t play the victim. You are not a helpless victim when it comes to your eyes. You have full control over them. Exercise that control. Train them to look her in the eyes. Discipline yourself to see her, not her clothes or her body.
The moment you play the victim you fall into the lie that you are simply an embodied reaction to external stimuli unable to determine right from wrong, human from flesh. Look right at me. That is a ridiculous lie.
You are more than that. And the woman you are looking at is more than her clothes. She is more than her body.

There is a lot of talk about how men objectify women, and largely, it is true. Humans objectify the things they love in effort to control them.
If you truly love a person, do not reduce them to an object. The moment you objectify another human – woman or man, you give up your humanity

There are two views regarding a woman’s dress code that you will be pressured to buy into. One view will say that women need to dress to get the attention of men. The other view will say women need to dress to protect men from themselves. Son, you are better than both of these. A woman, or any human being, should not have to dress to get your attention. You should give them the full attention they deserve simply because they are a fellow human being. On the other side, a woman should not have to feel like she needs to protect you from you. You need to be in control of you. Unfortunately, much of how the sexes interact with each is rooted in fear. Fear of rejection, fear of abuse, fear of being out of control. We fear each other because we have been taught the other is dangerous. We’ve been a taught a woman’s body will cause men to sin. We’re told that if a woman shows too much of her body men will do stupid things.

Let’s be clear: a woman’s body is not dangerous to you. Her body will not cause you harm. It will not make you do stupid things. If you do stupid things it is because you chose to do stupid things.

So don’t contribute to the fear that exists between men and women. A woman’s body is beautiful and wonderful and mysterious. Respect it by respecting her as an individual with hopes and dreams and experiences and emotions and longings. Let her be confident. Encourage her confidence. But don’t do all this because she is weaker. That’s the biggest bunch of crap out there. Women are not weaker than men. They are not the weaker sex. They are the other sex. I’m not telling you to not look at women. Just the opposite. I’m telling you to see women. Really see them. Not just with your eyes, but with your heart. Don’t look to see something that tickles your senses, but see a human being. My hope is that changing how you see women will change how you are around them. Don’t just be around women. Be with women. Because in the end, they want to be with you. Without fear of being judged, or shamed, or condemned, or objectified, or being treated as other. And that’s not just what women want. That’s what people want. Ultimately, it’s what you want.

Not sure if this was meant as a joke (it is hard to take anything mark says seriously )
But for me it was the right words at the right time.
Thank You!

Re: Marry him? Why did I? Am I an object?!!! 13 Nov 2015 18:13 #268566

• Eyeglasses
  • Expert Boarder
Two comments to say.
1) Don't take your son to the beach to taste him, absolutely wrong doing.
2) Women do have an obligation to dress properly, לפני עור לא תתן מכשׁול they can't go dressed however they want and blame the men, both sides have to take a share.

Ziet Gezunt.
Time to create page: 1.10 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes