Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Big Steps 149701 Views

Re: Big Steps 08 Jun 2017 02:38 #314886

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov Shlomo. You always have wise and intellectually stimulating posts. Honest, perceptive, and inspiring. May Hashem give you continued success in your development as a healthy ehrliche normal eved Hashem. May you especially have the ability to pass cleanly through the challenging times you write about.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Big Steps 16 Jun 2017 13:00 #315465

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
For those who have been following my saga, it seems to be that things calmed down. Now we have to deal with life...
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017 13:01 by shlomo24.

Re: Big Steps 13 Jul 2017 01:01 #317126

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
It's great to see you trucking along with us despite your tight schedule

AND 
Congrats on the well earned 100K!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Big Steps 13 Jul 2017 02:43 #317133

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 13 Jul 2017 01:01:

AND 

You can thank Gev for that. I'm not really a karmaniac. But it's kool.

On a side note. I got really excited when you said 100k. One day I'll get that, if God wants me to.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 02:45 by shlomo24.

Re: Big Steps 13 Jul 2017 03:21 #317135

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 13 Jul 2017 02:43:

Markz wrote on 13 Jul 2017 01:01:

AND 

You can thank Gev for that. I'm not really a karmaniac. But it's kool.

On a side note. I got really excited when you said 100k. One day I'll get that, if God wants me to.

Your expectations are WAY too low

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Big Steps 14 Jul 2017 10:43 #317185

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
SHLOMO!

You are massively inspiring. Keep on living!!!
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: Big Steps 14 Jul 2017 12:39 #317196

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
If anyone is going to the SA convention and wants to meet me, my number is in my signature.

Re: Big Steps 17 Jul 2017 02:39 #317296

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Quick update: I don't really share my life on this forum anymore, but this I wanted to share. I went to an SA convention over the weekend and I learned a lot about myself. I have had a very dramatic year in my personal life and during the convention I realized that I might need extra help, beyond SA alone. I spoke with my Sponsor about it and he supported me and encouraged me to explore and try to get the help I need. I am now admitting that I, Shlomo, qualify for the S-Anon program and I am going to seek help in the anon fellowship area. The first step of S-Anon is that "We admitted we were powerless over sexaholism, that our lives had become unmanageable." I admit that 100%. I am powerless over it. Whether it be other sex addicts or myself. I have found recovery in my SA program, and thankfully I no longer suffer or struggle with lust. But my serenity and emotional sobriety has been a complete roller coaster. Not getting too much into it, but one of the parts of the S-Anon problem is "We consistently fell for people who could not or would not be able to love and support us the way we needed." I relate to that very strongly.
I feel like I am at Step 1 again (I literally wrote a Step 1 about this under the suggestion of my Sponsor) and I need a lot of help. But I am grateful that there is help out there for me. I hope that I find what I am looking for in the Anon groups.

Re: Big Steps 18 Jul 2017 18:29 #317400

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
I was given access to the married men's forum. Not sure how that happened. I had 700 new replies today. I'm assuming this was a mistake. I emailed Guard, but I wanted to publicize it if anyone can do something about it.

Re: Big Steps 18 Jul 2017 18:41 #317401

• Markz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 18 Jul 2017 18:29:
I was given access to the married men's forum. Not sure how that happened. I had 700 new replies today. I'm assuming this was a mistake. I emailed Guard, but I wanted to publicize it if anyone can do something about it.

Just get married and all your problems will be solved

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Big Steps 18 Jul 2017 18:42 #317402

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 18 Jul 2017 18:41:

Shlomo24 wrote on 18 Jul 2017 18:29:

Just get married and all your problems will be solved

Re: Big Steps 21 Jul 2017 06:52 #317650

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Apparently I'm still married... Anyone else having this issue? (Not that they are still married, Lol. But that they can access the married forum).

Re: Big Steps 21 Jul 2017 08:25 #317652

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Look out boys here come the newest Mod.       
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2017 09:07 by mayanhamisgaber.

Re: Big Steps 21 Jul 2017 13:50 #317662

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 21 Jul 2017 08:25:
Look out boys here come the newest Mod.       

I hope not... Ain't nobody got time for that.

Re: Big Steps 01 Aug 2017 19:32 #318180

• GuideMe
  • Junior Boarder
  • GYE & SA member
sup Shlomo?
English is not my native language (Hebrew is)
Sorry if there are any mistakes.
keep in touch!
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes