Welcome, Guest

Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 2696 Views

Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 20 Apr 2018 03:37 #330032

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
LOOSE TRANSLATION
(feel free to correct me on any mistakes)
                                             THE FOUNDATION OF TESHUVA
      Hashem sent us a message through Yechezkiel  Hanavi,"So says Hashem ,Elokim,,Return to me,and bring back(others-Rashi) from all your sins  and they should no longer be for you a stumbling block.Throw off from yourselves all your sins that you have sinned ,and make for yourselves a new heart ,and a new spirit,for why should you die,Bais Yisroel?"
      A Yid who has rebelled and sinned,and he wants to take refuge under  the "wings" of the Shechina, and he wants to go on the path of Teshuva, I'll instruct  and enlighten you in the way that you should go.On that day you should throw off  from yourself all your sins that you did,and you should consider yourself  as if you were just born on that day,and you do not  have on your account Mitzvos  or aveiros,today is the begining of your actions.Starting today, you should think into your actions that you  should not leave the proper  way.This mental attitude (that you have no Mitzvos or aveiros ,and you are starting fresh like a new born baby)will bring you to Teshuva shleima because through this you will remove from yourself the heaviness of heart which was caused by your aveiros.
         Do not let your thoughts confuse you ,and prevent you from doing teshuva ,and cause you to be ashamed of your aveiros thinking ,"How can I be so bold to raise up my face and  do Teshuva?I have done all types of aveiros,I have sinned ,once, twice, and three times,and have even sinned without a limit ! How can I come before Hashem? I feel  so embarresed like  a thief caught in the act ! Im  so ashamed to stand before Him,how can I trample his courtyard?How can I keep his Mitzvos? Do not pay attention to these thoughts , because these thoughts are just  the concoction of the yetzer hara. What should the right attitude be?Yes I CAN do Teshuva ,and Hashem WILL accept my Teshuva because this is the Trait of Hakadosh Baruch Hu, Yado Peshuta Likabel Shavim-His hand is outstreached to accept those who come to do Teshuva!
           Therefore it is good to throw off ones self his sins and make for himself a new heart,and when he gets an inspiration to be a servant to his Creator, he should say this supplication before his Creator....

Rabenu  Yona ztl,goes on and brings a beautiful Tefila/Vidui, that he reccomends should be said  constantly,i hope someone will get a chizuk from these words,HATZLACHA!

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 14:44 #330910

• ieeyc
  • Banned
AL TISMECHI  OYAVTI LI, KI NAFALTI KAMTI!

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 15:42 #330913

• cordnoy
Reb Meilech said when speakin' about the yahrtzeit of Reb Shloimke Zville (think this week): If someone fights with his yetzer and eventually falls, the RBS"O has nachas ruach from the fight more than he has from the Heavenly angels.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 21:47 #330935

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 10 May 2018 14:44:
AL TISMECHI  OYAVTI LI, KI NAFALTI KAMTI!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Who are you referring to?

btw your signature is still out of line (and not true either)
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 10 May 2018 21:50 by Markz.

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 22:22 #330939

• ieeyc
  • Banned
its a pasuk that we say to the yetzer hara/soton when he gets us to fall, we tell him dont rejoice that he got us to fall, because from this fall is going to come a  kamti, bezrasHashem! 

as far as my signature being out of line,i think its because it has hebrew and english letters ,when i pressed right the cursor went left and vice versa,words were getting split etc.,its as straight as i couldve gotten it.

and it really is true ,my head gets dizzy when the karmas come pouring in,(another weakness  of mine),it also gives me literary freedom (if thats an expression)that i can write what i feel should be written even though it may run against public opinion ,and i could write without the fear of who knows which nu  opinionated person is going to smite me because i wrote something that i feel  will help someone,or is true.

i have even recieved thank you from some people,privately or by other means , who wanted to say what i wrote but for some reason didnt want to write it.

im not saying everything i wrote is the way but i feel it is another way  at looking at it, i dont know if you have experienced ,but there is some cyber bullying going on here,maybe with the best intentions ,all i can say is ,viha`emes yoreh darko.

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 23:01 #330942

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
I noticed that your posts generally are less negative when your points are low
(Please check your many previous posts - you'll see what I mean)

Now, in signatures people usually sharing personal stuff or encouragementational
Your signature is out of line meaning that it's totally irrelevant to Trucking. It's totally commercial in nature and not true either - when did you request?

Recieving thank you's is also irrelevant....

Those guys that lowered yours are not your "Oyevim" either

And please cut the cyber bullying discussion. It doesn't belong here, and is another thing you've brought up again and again (and subsequently deleted)

There are many distractions on the Trucking highway. Gas stations on the way, high speed races, etc.

It's hard to stay focus. I hear your problem

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 23:25 #330945

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
If thanking ieeyc publicly will lower my karma, so be it. I have never paid attention to anyone's karma - mine included. So here goes: Thank you ieeyc for fearlessly posting your opinions which although seem to be unpopular by some, are greatly appreciated by others. Your belief that through Torah, mitzvos, maasim tovim, mussar, tefillah, and emunah, one can succeed in this battle is respected and admired. May Hashem help you be matzliach in this nisayon and help you guide others successfully to kedusha v'tahara.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 10 May 2018 23:49 #330946

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 10 May 2018 23:25:
If thanking ieeyc publicly will lower my karma, so be it. I have never paid attention to anyone's karma - mine included. So here goes: Thank you ieeyc for fearlessly posting your opinions which although seem to be unpopular by some, are greatly appreciated by others. Your belief that through Torah, mitzvos, maasim tovim, mussar, tefillah, and emunah, one can succeed in this battle is respected and admired. May Hashem help you be matzliach in this nisayon and help you guide others successfully to kedusha v'tahara.

HHM I'm not responding here to you personally.  You're a great cheerleader. I'm responding to this specific post. 

It doesn't take fearlessness for ieeyc to have written all his posts on the forum and on YWN. 

It takes fearlessness to take a true recovery step, however small.
It takes serious fearlessness to admit ones real problems
, e.g. having sparked negativity on the forum which is a fact. 
He deletes them, so the fearless guy (me) that calls his bluff gets blasted. 

HHM You can choose not to read all his posts, but he needs to learn the fearlessness that you possess!

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 11 May 2018 16:08 #330966

• ieeyc
  • Banned

i would just like to thank HHM for all the advice and chizuk i have received   from him in the past plus this burst of unexpected chizuk that i have recieved now ,sorrow for  not responding earlier but nativ turned off my internet service till nowish,  friday 1:02 pm ,i do have have to admit that it took bravery to encourage me publicly and again i thank you for that,i just feel bad to bring other people into any issue that i have here with others ,may you continue giving others the chizuk and hadracha that you are known here for ,and you should have  further hatzlacha in  your avodah in inyaney Kedusha ,and be bentched with kol tuv! Hatzlacha  and Good Shabbos!

Re: Rabenu Yona's Foundation of Teshuva 11 May 2018 16:10 #330967

• ieeyc
  • Banned
Markz wrote on 10 May 2018 23:49:

HHM I'm not responding here to you personally.  You're a great cheerleader. I'm responding to this specific post. 

It doesn't take fearlessness for ieeyc to have written all his posts on the forum and on YWN. 

It takes fearlessness to take a true recovery step, however small.
It takes serious fearlessness to admit ones real problems
, e.g. having sparked negativity on the forum which is a fact. 
He deletes them, so the fearless guy (me) that calls his bluff gets blasted. 

HHM You can choose not to read all his posts, but he needs to learn the fearlessness that you possess!

hi markz id like to get back on your points later , got to go now .ttyl 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes