Welcome, Guest

Jekyll & Hyde
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jekyll & Hyde 2144 Views

Jekyll & Hyde 28 Aug 2019 16:08 #343189

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
A dear friend of mine posed a legitimate question to me in the chat section of this wonderful site. As I am a form of a skitzo, and I have multiple identities, profiles and personalities, on the hypothetical miraculous situation that my wife would be intimate with me, would she then become forbidden to me?
allow me to itemize the issues:

Would it make a difference if I could pinpoint just which side of me was active during that sexual moment (in the singular, as I could never hope that it would be extended time)?

What would happen if both sides were active simultaneously? Would that constitute an orgy?

If the moment was forced (strongly encouraged, which might be legal according to the Kings on this site), would that play a role (shut up you perverts)?

Can one part of me warn the other?

Is it even seclusion?

How dark must we make the room?

What an idiot I am! My wife is a frummie and she is simply being machmir on all these questions. And here I was blaming her for all these years. Poor girl. 

For a later discussion: what happens if the wife has multiple personalities? Where is Dr Bleich when you really need him?
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: Jekyll & Hyde 28 Aug 2019 16:24 #343191

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
I realy think its good question !I say she is forbiden,but then on the other hand maybe not.Gye has a Rabbinic Bored ,you should ask them and share withthe Oilem
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Jekyll & Hyde 28 Aug 2019 16:29 #343192

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 28 Aug 2019 16:24:
I realy think its good question !I say she is forbiden,but then on the other hand maybe not.Gye has a Rabbinic Bored ,you should ask them and share withthe Oilem

I'm sure they won't be bored any longer.
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: Jekyll & Hyde 28 Aug 2019 18:11 #343203

• cordnoy
sleepy wrote on 28 Aug 2019 17:37:
Are you strongly encourageing forcing a wife?!
the Sheila with the wives multiple personality might be a problem with cherem dirabenu Gershom

Personally, this first discussion always intrigues me. So I will take a stab at it. As a matter of fact, I discourage it. There are, however, those on this site who do encourage encouragin', or insistin' insistence, or cajolin' cajolement. You get my point. They basically say that the husband should demand enforce plead for his right.

Regardin' your second point, good point. But that would be if the wife has a dual identity. The questions are endless. The rabbis would need to put great effort into this, somethin' my wife (& perhaps trouble's) is/are not willin' ...
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes