Welcome, Guest

I am at day Zero marking my 90th day!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 464 Views

I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 03 Oct 2021 23:26 #372863

I am starting today (tonight to be exact) and I have already checked off January first as day 90. Iy"h with everyones help I will make it to 90 and beyond! 

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 04 Oct 2021 00:06 #372864

• oivedelokim
  • Current streak: 61 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I love the optimism! It will Bez”h get you very far…
That said, it’s important to be prepared for the possibility that it may not be a smooth sailing straight into day 90. Keep that in mind and take it one day at a time. 

Wishing you all the best!
OE
I am a bochur with a passion for meaning and truth, searching to remain clean and live a holy and fulfilling life.

If you are reading this-you have a friend in me.
Feel free to PM me and I'll share my offline contact information, so we can call and text. I'd be honored if you'd trust me with your story and promise to support you in any way I possibly can.
I've been on GYE for over 7 years. "I may walk slow, but I never walk back" (-Abraham Lincoln?).
(For the background and meaning of my username- see Tanya chapter 15).

My current thread 

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 04 Oct 2021 02:40 #372866

• gettingthere9
  • Current streak: 76 days
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome aboard!
Wish you much hatzlacha on your journey here!
If you 'know' in your head that you 'will' make it till 90, there is a good chance that you will make it, if you doubt yourself, then there is good chance that you wont. so kudos to you for the optimism and the confidence!

But never forget the golden rule of ODAAT!!
That's the real key.
Hatzlacha!
Hope for the best Prepare for the worst

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 04 Oct 2021 03:22 #372867

• oivedelokim
  • Platinum Boarder
The best articulation of the sentiment I was trying to express in my last post is summed up beautifully in gettingthere9’s signature….
I am a bochur with a passion for meaning and truth, searching to remain clean and live a holy and fulfilling life.

Feel free to PM me and I'll share my offline contact information, so we can call and text. I'd be honored if you'd trust me with your story and promise to support you in any way I possibly can.
I've been on GYE for over 7 years. "I may walk slow, but I never walk back" (-Abraham Lincoln?).

My current thread 

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 04 Oct 2021 03:27 #372868

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
OivedElokim wrote on 04 Oct 2021 00:06:
That said, it’s important to be prepared for the possibility that it may not be a smooth sailing straight into day 90. Keep that in mind and take it one day at a time. 

OE

Hey Oived, you know you’re being a party pooper - that’s never allowed on gye ;-)

I promise you - when you find the key to freedom AND ITS EASILY ACCESSIBLE, you’ll be singing a better tune. So go for it, what are you waiting for?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 04 Oct 2021 04:31 #372874

• oivedelokim
  • Platinum Boarder
@Markz

I’m sorry for being a party pooper…. You know they say that a pessimist is just an optimist with experience… (just joking everybody)

לא זכיתי להבין הקטע השני שבדברי קדשו

My current thread 
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2021 04:32 by oivedelokim.

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 04 Oct 2021 04:47 #372875

• gettingthere9
  • Current streak: 76 days
  • Expert Boarder
Markz wrote on 04 Oct 2021 03:27:

OivedElokim wrote on 04 Oct 2021 00:06:

OE

Hey Oived, you know you’re being a party pooper - that’s never allowed on gye ;-)

I promise you - when you find the key to freedom AND ITS EASILY ACCESSIBLE, you’ll be singing a better tune. So go for it, what are you waiting for?

I didn't see it as being pessimistic. It's the reality that we all know and live with, and as he explained in his next post (sorry I'm biased) that being optimistic is a great way to start, but preparation is the key.

BTW MenachemMaishiv sorry we hijacked your forum... next time we should be more polite and offer you a drink first 
Hope for the best Prepare for the worst

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 06 Oct 2021 17:05 #372999

• taherlibeinu
  • Current streak: 29 days
  • Expert Boarder
Good luck! May you be Matzliach! 

Re: I am at day Zero marking my 90th day! 11 Oct 2021 15:15 #373165

I Love the positivity!!

Because of you I'm thinking of marking off when I'll hit day 90, just like you are. I think mine will be in January too. See you at the top!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes