Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Hayom Yom 17987 Views

Re: Hayom Yom 24 Jan 2022 12:36 #376405

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov to both of you!  Keep it up and keep inspiring !
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Hayom Yom 24 Jan 2022 15:10 #376413

• yosef10
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
A humongous mazal tov from all of us. Its a huge zchus to join you in this wonderful time of accomplishment. Don't be down on yourself if you continue to have urges, to continue throughout the rest of your fight. Just know you're strong enough and keep going!! :-)
"Sometimes the only Bechira we have is to ask for help"

Maybe you can gain something by following my journey... Or not, whatever works
MY Forum

Re: Hayom Yom 25 Jan 2022 03:56 #376429

• Avrohom
  • Current streak: 135 days
  • Expert Boarder
Mazel tov! Amazing!

Was there something you think that specifically helped you get over the top?
אין הדבר תלוי אלא בי
אלמלא הקב"ה עוזרו לא יכול לו
זרע אברהם אוהבי

Re: Hayom Yom 25 Jan 2022 06:23 #376434

• zedj
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov BHHYY! 
Such great news!
Keep rocking!

One who has given up hope is without a G‑d.

One who sees hope in each day is already free

Re: Hayom Yom 25 Jan 2022 06:32 #376435

• zedj
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sapy wrote on 23 Jan 2022 19:35:
Mazel tov dear brother!! It touched my heart reading this great news... (sundays were usually the posts about the struggle with the boring course....) I'm so so happy for you! May you be able to grow and thrive! 

P.s. I'm lucky to share my 90 days achievement day with you, also for the first time... 

Mazel Tov Sapy!
I'm so happy to see you reach 90!
In your honor I will be making a lechaim! 
( after all, I learned from the best )

One who has given up hope is without a G‑d.

One who sees hope in each day is already free

Re: Hayom Yom 27 Oct 2022 13:31 #386832

• BHYY
  • Current streak: 787 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow...what a moment. 365 days...1 year clean.
Hodu L'Hashem Ki Tov!!!!!!!
What a year it has been.
I haven't updated you friends in quite a while so here we go.
Over this last year I got engaged and married!
It is hard to describe what one year clean is like. It's not like there is a button that just turns off all desire, it's just different. Is walking outside still a nisayon? Yes. Is there still a huge nisayon when using technology? Definitely yes. Do I get urges? Yes.
But it is different.
I am in control. I don't fall apart every time I get an urge. It's so hard to describe. But I wish it upon each and every one of you!!!
First and foremost I want to thank all of you who have been with me on this journey. This platform is truly amazing.
I want to give a special shoutout to a few tzadikim who have been at my side this entire time.
Bigmoish - it all started with you. The first person I reached out to. The first person who really pushed me to recovery. Thank you!
Hashem Help Me - My friend and my Rebbe. Thank you for always being there (and continuing to be there!!) whenever I needed someone to talk to (or give me a good kick in the pants and tighten up the nuts and bolts!)
iampowerless - Yankel! Having a friend fighting right alongside me was indispensable. Thank you for your advice, your friendship, and your constant positive attitude.
Finally, thank you to all the members of the SMART meeting. You forever have a special place in my heart!

Thank you GYE!!!

Thank you Hashem!!!!!!
נאָך אַ שריפה ווערט מען רייַך - After a fire one becomes wealthy.

My email: bhyy@protonmail.com

My thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/349632-Hayom-Yom

Re: Hayom Yom 27 Oct 2022 19:39 #386860

• grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
BHYY wrote on 27 Oct 2022 13:31:
What a year it has been.
It is hard to describe what one year clean is like. It's not like there is a button that just turns off all desire, it's just different. Is walking outside still a nisayon? Yes. Is there still a huge nisayon when using technology? Definitely yes. Do I get urges? Yes.
But it is different.
I am in control. I don't fall apart every time I get an urge. It's so hard to describe. But I wish it upon each and every one of you!!!
First and foremost I want to thank all of you who have been with me on this journey. This platform is truly amazing.
I want to give a special shoutout to a few tzadikim who have been at my side this entire time.
Bigmoish - it all started with you. The first person I reached out to. The first person who really pushed me to recovery. Thank you!
Hashem Help Me - My friend and my Rebbe. Thank you for always being there (and continuing to be there!!) whenever I needed someone to talk to (or give me a good kick in the pants and tighten up the nuts and bolts!)
iampowerless - Yankel! Having a friend fighting right alongside me was indispensable. Thank you for your advice, your friendship, and your constant positive attitude.
Finally, thank you to all the members of the SMART meeting. You forever have a special place in my heart!

Thank you GYE!!!

Thank you Hashem!!!!!!

What amazing news! So happy for you! Thanks for sharing! 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Keep on trucking! 

Re: Hayom Yom 27 Oct 2022 20:46 #386866

• teshuvahguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
BHYY wrote on 27 Oct 2022 13:31:
What a year it has been.
But it is different.

Thank you GYE!!!

Thank you Hashem!!!!!!

Amazing news and fantastic accomplishment. And mazal tov on your marriage!!! May Hashem continue to bless you with self control because there is nothing better than being in control!
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes