Welcome, Guest

Daily post about my struggles
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Daily post about my struggles 4396 Views

Daily post about my struggles 18 Oct 2019 19:37 #344276

So I fell today which was Eruv Shabbos. I don’t know how anyone feels,  it it feels terrible. Being that I want this victory (90 days) so badly, I came on to guard your eyes, and I’ve seen that people suggested to post daily. I’m gonna start, Bli neder, to post daily............HERE WE GO!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 20 Oct 2019 02:03 #344288

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Doitforhashem wrote on 18 Oct 2019 19:37:
So I fell today which was Eruv Shabbos. I don’t know how anyone feels,  it it feels terrible. Being that I want this victory (90 days) so badly, I came on to guard your eyes, and I’ve seen that people suggested to post daily. I’m gonna start, Bli neder, to post daily............HERE WE GO!

Welcome!
The next day has arrived...
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Daily post about my struggles 23 Oct 2019 04:29 #344315

So i couldnt post the last few days obviously because it was yom tov. most of the past few days were good except for a meal that i ate by someone who had a very pretty daughter. but i pushed away my thoughts and thank god it was pretty good overall. i am 5 days clean now and have hashem behind me!!!!!! 

Re: Daily post about my struggles 23 Oct 2019 04:30 #344316

thanks for answering this so i know someone is reading this

Re: Daily post about my struggles 23 Oct 2019 05:59 #344317

• Dust2Dust
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Sounds good, that you pushed away. I wish I would be better at distancing myself from the computer.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 24 Oct 2019 02:29 #344388

you have to really want it. I literally have screamed out and cried tears to hashed to help me and teffilah really works. let me know

today was very good overall. i did go into a food store and there were a lot of girls there that were dressed more modern and it was a little tough but i kept and telling my self that "your not an addict" and it was good. looking great so far and we are making progress

Re: Daily post about my struggles 25 Oct 2019 04:51 #344448

i almost slipped today and than i thought about what I'm gonna end up writing today, and i didn't want to write that i failed.... i won today. tomorrow is another battle .THANK YOU HASHEM FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 27 Oct 2019 05:09 #344522

the past two days were great, i think by using this forum daily it  keeps the fight within me fresh and new as apposed to how it used to be were i would be inspired and than a coupe of days later i would fall because i would lose the inspiration. If someone could respond that would be great just so i know that someone is reading this. 

​thanks gye!!!!!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 27 Oct 2019 11:27 #344527

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Your post is read by many on the site. Don't be fazed when people don't respond. I have gotten regards about my posts from many that are not (yet) comfortable posting, but frequently check in to see what is new on the forum. Keep posting buddy and keep the good news coming!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Daily post about my struggles 28 Oct 2019 04:19 #344569

So today it got a bit rough during the afternoon because i had some college work that need to be done and was home alone. all of my devices are filtered but there are a bunch of devices in my house that are not, ones that are out of my control to filter. so i just keep them out of sight. mid-way through my work i got a slight urge to go use one of those devices, but i just sat and a couple of deep breaths and just said to my self "its hard now but will get easier , dont give in just like that, show hashem that you are fighting and that you want to win." b"h i passed completely and posting this right before i goto sleep. till tomorrow. one day at a time!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 29 Oct 2019 14:46 #344650

• dave m
  • Current streak: 363 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Doitforhashem wrote on 28 Oct 2019 04:19:
So today it got a bit rough during the afternoon because i had some college work that need to be done and was home alone. all of my devices are filtered but there are a bunch of devices in my house that are not, ones that are out of my control to filter. so i just keep them out of sight. mid-way through my work i got a slight urge to go use one of those devices, but i just sat and a couple of deep breaths and just said to my self "its hard now but will get easier , dont give in just like that, show hashem that you are fighting and that you want to win." b"h i passed completely and posting this right before i goto sleep. till tomorrow. one day at a time!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!  Perhaps in the future, if you find yourself alone in the house can you take your laptop to a public WiFi (library or similar) and do your work there?  Being alone with an unfiltered device is dangerous in the long run.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 30 Oct 2019 03:22 #344681

• need a yeshua
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Senior Boarder
Your an inspiration! 

You got this!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 30 Oct 2019 03:58 #344682

• benaliyah613
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Fresh Boarder
wow! i'm really inspired by you keep it up! you really gave me chizuk!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 17 Nov 2019 08:02 #345174

hey so it clearly been about two weeks since i last wrote. basically i caught up in work and just being busy and missed a few days of writing on the forum. I made a large mistake by stopping because i thought that i had a lot of chizuk and i was set. unfortunately i had a fall, but i didn't let that stop me and i got right back. In a way, I'm okay with falling, along as i don't fall the same way twice in a row.(this time i believed the reason is because i stopped posting). The time though, with the true help of god, i will try my best to not miss a day of writing. This is a battle that requires the strongest of our generation(the times of moshiach) to stand up and fight...... WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE WANT, SO LETS GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Re: Daily post about my struggles 17 Nov 2019 14:03 #345181

• ColinColin
  • Current streak: 622 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Take things day by day.

Just because you might have ben clean for a long while, it does not mean that you can be complacent.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes