Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I fell agian 2324 Views

I fell agian 04 Apr 2019 19:10 #340391

• Helpj
  • Fresh Boarder
Today was day 25 clean.... Untill i found an old unfiltered phone.... After the fall i took the battery and put it in the trash.... For about an hour... Then i went through the trash..... Sad i know..... And fell again.... Im now standing with the battery in my hand unable to throw it away for real.... How can i get the strength to really get rid of it?

Re: I fell agian 04 Apr 2019 21:51 #340402

• Sidewayz
  • Current streak: 121 days
  • Fresh Boarder
You gotta get angry, make yourself angry at this device and what it’s done to your life, think how it’s destroying you. Once your angry and hate it, it should be easy to get rid of

Re: I fell agian 04 Apr 2019 23:55 #340407

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
Helpj wrote on 04 Apr 2019 19:10:
Today was day 25 clean.... Untill i found an old unfiltered phone.... After the fall i took the battery and put it in the trash.... For about an hour... Then i went through the trash..... Sad i know..... And fell again.... Im now standing with the battery in my hand unable to throw it away for real.... How can i get the strength to really get rid of it?

I was in such a situation a couple of weeks ago and I dropped it in a sewer on the street.
Look for a one way trash.
I threw it away as a knas, can't you filter it?
 *  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: I fell agian 16 May 2019 20:54 #341236

• Helpj
  • Fresh Boarder
So after a month of not being clean i got out and got a week and a half..... But then here i am again starting over... now here's the problem the new outlet i found is unfilterable and not mine to get rid of.....

Re: I fell agian 16 May 2019 21:16 #341237

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Helpj wrote on 16 May 2019 20:54:
So after a month of not being clean i got out and got a week and a half..... But then here i am again starting over... now here's the problem the new outlet i found is unfilterable and not mine to get rid of.....

maybe GYE should branch out and open a free Electrical Company to solve our problems. 

gye.con-ed ?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes