Welcome, Guest

23 days and counting
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 23 days and counting 3271 Views

23 days and counting 09 Nov 2017 18:35 #322190

• gyemuz
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! Bh thanks to gye I am 23 days sober, (longest ever bh). I don't think it is a coincidence that in this time I have  enjoyed a much happier marriage (we havent argued once in this time) and feel much more relaxed in general. My intimate life has also been much more rewarding, my wife says i am much less 'needy' now. It reminds me of the vort from the chofetz chaim of someone who thought he would get more wine out of the barrel by affixing a second tap onto it. A person is judged on Rosh Hashono how much money etc. and how much pleasure he will gain that year, indulging in osur pleasures, is like fixing a second tap on the barrel of pleasure. There is no point!!!! By withholding you will still get the pleasure but just in a permissible form!  I really wanted to thank you all for helping me reach this stage, and am looking forward to completing 90 days iyH. one day at a time.........

Re: 23 days and counting 09 Nov 2017 19:04 #322191

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Great going reb muz

Keep us posted and try keep them all on 1 thread 

KOT!!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: 23 days and counting 09 Nov 2017 19:05 #322192

• F.E.
  • Current streak: 554 days
  • Fresh Boarder
WOW amazing keep om going 

Re: 23 days and counting 10 Nov 2017 05:14 #322221

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Super! You keep posting and we will keep cheering. What is working for you?
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: 23 days and counting 10 Nov 2017 08:27 #322225

• gyemuz
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Keeping in touch with you guys on gye helps alot! thank you, a supportive wife  I think is also of utmost importance. so thanks to her too!

Re: 23 days and counting 10 Nov 2017 12:07 #322232

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
If thats the case maybe start speaking with some of the chevra here if you have not done so already. You can block caller id if you want until you get the feeling you can trust the oilam.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes