Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Setting Goals 1505 Views

Setting Goals 09 Oct 2017 05:47 #320959

• mystory
  • Fresh Boarder
I  dont know where I stand.    
   I have four  addictions that I am trying to break.

1) Masturbation
2)  Video watching
3) x-rated Image Viewing
4) Story Reading

I have been masturbating since I was  13 years old.   I have been watching  videos on the internet for the past 10 years.  I have been viewing images for about 20 years and story reading for around 25 years.  

I am doing the 90-day chart.   So far   I am not watching any videos or viewing any x-rated images.  
 but  I am not doing so well with the Masturbation or story reading.   
   The story reading is very hard for me to stop as the stories i am reading are not x-rated stories but rather pg-13 stories with sex scenes in them.  Then i let my imagination do the rest.    But  Its not like i can put a filter on them, as these are stories that you can download from amazon.com .  So looking for some advice on how to do deal with this.  As I d feel I am starting to justify my actions too much
which needs to stop.  So   Just wanted to share a current struggle I am going through.

Re: Setting Goals 09 Oct 2017 12:02 #320965

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for sharing

I don't have an absolute answer for you now - the question alone, bringing your struggles to the light is highly beneficial and can get you where you need 1 step at a time

It gets a little murky when you have different threads floating about - try keep your thoughts in 1 thread and it can help you
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes