Welcome, Guest

Whatever it Takes!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whatever it Takes! 1688 Views

Whatever it Takes! 25 May 2017 16:55 #314128

• mr517
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone, 

It's been a long time coming. I've been on GYE, I've left, I've been here, I've left. I've been in therapy for years. I'm married, with children, but I've been a serial sex addict (acting out in the worst of ways), probably a pot/internet addict for many years. I'm reading and working with a workbook that has been very helpful. If you'd like to know more about it, definitely let me know. But I'm here because it's time to change my life around, in a very big way. I've instituted certain lifestyle changes, and I'm committed to the extent of - whatever it takes! I have too much at stake here to fall short. I'm finally ready to take the next step and become the hero I'm meant to be. Wish me luck - one day at a time!

Re: Whatever it Takes! 25 May 2017 17:52 #314133

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome mr 52517
Take it ODAAT and KEEP ON TRUCKKINGGGG!!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Whatever it Takes! 26 May 2017 05:28 #314165

• Withhashemshelp
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Fresh Boarder
You can do it! Just don't give up!
may you be successful!

Re: Whatever it Takes! 26 May 2017 11:17 #314184

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Stay connected and we are here to help. Maybe write some more details of your challenges. Hatzlocha in your travel to recovery.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes