Welcome, Guest

Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 4500 Views

Re: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 18 Sep 2016 18:49 #295271

• Shamedich
  • Current streak: 179 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hashem has set me up with an amazing partner, that together, we got to where I am today. Unfortunately, a week ago my partner emailed me that he had a fall. I tried contacting him every day since, but I had no luck. I have a feeling that he is going through a difficult time, but I want him to get back asap. In his honor and to give him a new chance so that we can start all over again, I am letting my name fall off the 90 day calendar (by not updating for 2 weeks). 

My dear friend, if you happen to read this, please get in touch with me once again. I look forward to many more great accomplishments together!
כִּי שֶׁבַע יִפּוֹל צַדִּיק וָקָם וּרְשָׁעִים יִכָּשְׁלוּ בְרָעָה

For a righteous man can fall seven times and rise, but the wicked shall stumble upon evil. (Mishlei - Proverbs - Chapter 24)

Keep on rising, that's what counts!

Re: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 18 Sep 2016 18:56 #295274

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Great going שם דיח!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 18 Sep 2016 19:30 #295282

• Shamedich
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks @Markz! If you have any ideas for me, how to get my partner back, it would be a HUGE help!

For a righteous man can fall seven times and rise, but the wicked shall stumble upon evil. (Mishlei - Proverbs - Chapter 24)

Re: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 18 Sep 2016 21:15 #295290

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
Whats about trying to stay in touch with him and just wait for him to come back.
Some have it very hard after a fall, and for that you are his partner.
try being there with out judging, at the end he has to take the decision not you.
 *  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 18 Sep 2016 21:22 #295293

• Shamedich
  • Fresh Boarder
That is exactly what I am doing. I might share the emails I sent him over the last week, so that others can benefit from it. But now a week later of getting no response, I decided to turn to the GYE community to see if anyone had any better ideas.

I guess that there is not much more that one can do in such a situation. I'll just keep trying...

Re: Following the Rebbe R' Zisha Ztz 06 Jun 2017 12:46 #314735

• Shamedich
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear partner, I forgot the password to the email address that we used to communicate anonymously. I therefor was not able to contact you in a while, since it is the only method we had set in place.

If you would like, feel free to PM me here on GYE, I will bli neder try to keep looking out to hear from you. 

I look forward to hear from you soon! 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes